GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did they ever give out the plate # of the Lexus?

Thank God the baby was found safe! Finally some good news.. although it is bittersweet ending. Baby Keegen will never know his mother. I hope when grows up he knows how much she loved him. She gave her all to protect him from harm, even after being shot 6 times, still trying to rescue him from that car. What an amazing mother and woman. I pray her legacy lives on through her precious baby boy and that her memory is kept alive by his father.

May all of the perps involved in this vile act be caught and brought swiftly to justice before they have a chance to destroy someone else's life.

Ch 2 is saying that LE has the car and that the baby was NOT found at the apartments. One person in custody. Keegan hasn't been reunited with family yet.

Just as an aside note - I stumbled on this while researching "carved wooden mask" - most of them are very round or oval shaped. The little pointed thing at the bottom of the one in the window/sliding door of the apartment where the arrest was made makes it look like something called a "Senufo" mask. Apparently, this is supposed to represent "feminine beauty and fertility". Senufo mask (aka Kpelie) are described at the link below:

"The unique features which characterize the Kpelie mask include elongated flanges radiating from the bottom part of the mask, which are a reference to the hornbill bird."

http://www.randafricanart.com/Senufo_Kpelie.html

I will ask my boyfriend about the mask when he wakes up. His mother collects African masks and other art.

If that is her red pickup, it looks like it has Purple Heart plates. jmo

What I was saying is that they (the media) first reported that witnesses reported "African American" individuals to be the abductors when in fact a "Caucasian" female was taken into custody...........................

Who is reporting that? I don't see anything reported about Caucasian female taken into custody.

What I was saying is that they (the media) first reported that witnesses reported "African American" individuals to be the abductors when in fact a "Caucasian" female was taken into custody...........................

Where did you read or hear that a Caucasian female was taken into custody?

What's going on here? Is this an issue over the baby's daddy?

What else in the world would cause a woman to come to a doctor's office, argue violently with a mother of a brand new born, and then shoot her to death, run over her, and take the baby?

Sources say SWAT officers entered a unit at the Fawndale apartments on Sawdust at Sawmill and found a woman inside speaking on the phone with another woman. Investigators were then able to track the woman on the other phone to a home near FM 1960 in north Harris County, where Schuchardt was found.

We're told authorities have detained one person but no charges have been filed. Our sources also tell us a second person of interest is in custody.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625448

Mom's last name is the same as baby Keegan's, she is married to Keegan's father according to Daddy's fb page, they were married Aug 6, 2011.

Sources tell us a SWAT scene that was happening at a nearby apartment complex led investigators to Schuchardt's whereabouts in a home.

Sources say SWAT officers entered a unit at the Fawndale apartments on Sawdust at Sawmill and found a woman inside speaking on the phone with another woman. Investigators were then able to track the woman on the other phone to a home near FM 1960 in north Harris County, where Schuchardt was found.

We're told authorities have detained one person but no charges have been filed. Our sources also tell us a second person of interest is in custody.

It was also at the apartment complex where investigators towed the vehicle suspected in the shooting.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625448

Sorry if this has already been posted.

What's going on here? Is this an issue over the baby's daddy?

What else in the world would cause a woman to come to a doctor's office, argue violently with a mother of a brand new born, and then shoot her to death, run over her, and take the baby?

We have very little information. Only that Lexus was parked next to mom's red truck and there were words (supposedly), woman in Lexus shot mom 7 times and man exited vehicle and took baby. I think that is how it went down from what I am hearing. No other information.

Amazing, wonder how SWAT knew what apartment?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back