TX TX - Kassandra Lizzete Gonzalez, 30, mother of 4, San Antonio, 12 Aug 2023 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Kassandra Gonzalez has been missing just over a month. The mother of 4 was last seen on August 12th.

"She left with a friend from my brother's house, and that friend says he doesn't remember nothing, that he was blacked out. There's also another person that I believe was involved in her disappearance." said Alyssa Ballard, Kassandra's sister

The family is hoping someone will speak up. They are offering a $3,000 reward.

"It's a pain that is unbearable right now. We're just lost and confused, very heartbroken," Ballard said.

Gonzalez is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. She has a tattoo on her stomach that says ‘Gonzalez’ in cursive, as well as a tattoo on the back of her neck that says “Respect” in cursive.

Officials say Gonzalez was wearing a black shirt, jeans, and large gold hoop earrings when she was last seen.

If you have seen Gonzalez recently, please contact the SAPD Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.

Last edited:
"She wouldn't answer, it just goes to voicemail. No text, no Facebook activity, so little things like that. She didn't show up for work, and she has not seen her kids," Alyssa Ballard, Kassandra's sister said.

Ballard says Kassandra is a good sister, friend, and a mother with a good heart.
Ballard says the pain of not knowing where her sister is, is unbearable, leaving the family confused and heartbroken.

"We've already looked everywhere. We've asked her friends, the places where she would hangout at and it's not like her to just up and leave and not say anything, especially with her kids," Ballard said.

San Antonio Police need help finding woman missing since Aug. 11. Here's what to know.

Ballard suspects a person of interest was with Gonzalez the day she went missing.

"I believe they know more than what they are saying, so they need to speak up and say something, especially for her kids. We need some answers, we need closure," Ballard shared.

The family is offering a $3,000 reward for finding Ballard. They remain optimistic about her safety.

Kassandra Lizzte Gonzalez was last seen on Aug. 11 in the 900 block of West Silver Sands Drive

"We've asked her friends, the places where she would hang out, and it's not like her to just up and leave and not say anything, especially with her kids," Ballard shared with KENS 5.

According to Ballard, Gonzalez dealt with depression after her husband was killed in a car accident six years ago.

Ballard suspects a person of interest was with Gonzalez the day she went missing.

"I believe they know more than what they are saying, so they need to speak up and say something, especially for her kids. We need some answers, we need closure," Ballard shared.

Bump

I'm not able to find her on NamUs, but Kassandra's family is still commenting on social media indicating that she's still missing.

There was also a post on November 28, 2023 made by 'Search & Support San Antonio' indicating that she's still missing.

There's a NCIC number listed on the flyers - NIC M407471749. I'm not sure how to look this up to confirm that it's still active.

Please, would one of you that know how to work with NamUs get this submitted?

The Search & Support San Antonio page has details/dates/tattoos here:
Her DOB is listed on the San Antonio police flier posted by her sister on the 'Faithfully Kassandra / Lookout for Kassandra ' page here:

If you search by hashtag, #bringkassyhome - Explore , you'll see her cousin posting about the circumstances of her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back