TX TX - Katelyn "Kate" Vara, 26, San Antonio, 6 Aug 2024 *left home for a medical appt but never made it home*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.kens5.com

"Her son has already asked for her" | Family continues search for mother who's been missing

[...]

According to Mendoza, on the morning of Aug. 6, Kate left her west-side home on Maria Elena, near Culebra to go to a medical appointment.

[...]

Kate's family says she has struggled with drug abuse, and was known to disappear for a day or two, but she would usually keep in contact.

"None of her friends have talked to her, none of her family. The place that she goes to and hangs around with, no one seen her, no one heard from her," said Mendoza.

[...]

The drug/burglary/resisting arrests with probation revoked last year are here for the record but what is standing out is a case filed July 22 (before she was reported missing) for custody of her child. The petitioner is her mother and the case is in the "interest of" a person who has the same name as the name tattoed on Kate's face. So I'm assuming the father of the child? Can't sleuth him per the rules, but I wonder if the custody case bears into her going missing all of a sudden? Bexar County Justice Portal

SMH. Not liking this. She has family and a son, and I'm sure her family is very worried about her.
It seems that she made it to her appointment, but that's all that is known about her whereabouts.
Apparently, she does not usually stay away very long as he has this time -- none of her friends have seen her.
Hoping for the best for her and those who love her.

Her FB, no recent posts

Also known as Katelyn Mendoza

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08