Found Deceased TX - Kay-Alana Turner, 27, Tomball, 10 March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really do not want to be insensitive or graphic so please read my thoughts below with that in mind, this is coming from a place of sadness for Kay-Alana.

I don't understand what happens when someone runs off like this and is found deceased later. What actually makes people succumb in situations like this where the deceased is likely experiencing a health crisis as opposed to a reaction to a substance? For example - do they twist their ankle or worse and then they're unable to leave a remote place and reach help? I just don't understand how someone can be so close (relatively) to houses and just...pass away. it is so sad.

I really do not want to be insensitive or graphic so please read my thoughts below with that in mind, this is coming from a place of sadness for Kay-Alana.

I don't understand what happens when someone runs off like this and is found deceased later. What actually makes people succumb in situations like this where the deceased is likely experiencing a health crisis as opposed to a reaction to a substance? For example - do they twist their ankle or worse and then they're unable to leave a remote place and reach help? I just don't understand how someone can be so close (relatively) to houses and just...pass away. it is so sad.
I don’t know all the specifics in this case. However her mother did say that Kay Alana had a “large VSD” and arrythmia.

VSD- ventricular septal defect. There is a hole between the ventricles so oxygenated blood mixes with unoxygenated blood and can cause many problems including shortness of breath, tiredness, arrhythmias, heart valve disease, heart failure for example.
Large VSD’s are usually repaired around 4-6 months with open heart surgery though so I’m not sure if hers was not repaired?

I have a friend whose daughter had a large VSD at birth which was surgically corrected and is doing absolutely fine. Each case is different, of course. Kay Alana’s mom didn’t mention any surgery so I’m really not sure.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back