Found Deceased TX - Kenneth Draper, 53, Corinth, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmm...no mention of a wallet, cell phone or keys. I wonder if they were missing or found in the house. Cell phone activity? I'm also wondering if there were pajamas/sleeping clothes/robe left and if slippers/shoes were missing?

He left home without his vehicle, wallet, ID, credit cards or cell phone.

Attachments

• 20800318_1714930048813166_4028539817419169891_n.jpg
    20800318_1714930048813166_4028539817419169891_n.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 411
Did they check to see if his PJs (if he wore any!!!) were in the hamper? As in - did he change into normal clothes?

This sounds too much like my Papaw's case... Which is why I'm following.

My heart goes out to the family. Not having answers is torture.

Did they check to see if his PJs (if he wore any!!!) were in the hamper? As in - did he change into normal clothes?

This sounds too much like my Papaw's case... Which is why I'm following.

My heart goes out to the family. Not having answers is torture.
I wish they would say. It seems there is a lot of info either being withheld by police(?) Or the wife really has not explained. Imo

I would really like to know the definition of the lights going off and on. That could be taken many ways. And it seems like they live in a more rural area??

@ Pmerle00:
Praying for your family. And praying for answers to this frightening nightmare your family is going through.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

updated photo:

Kenneth%20Draper.jpg

20728312_10213224112495867_2901515548117466710_n.jpg

Kenneth Harlen Draper is 53 years old, according to the Corinth Police Department. He is 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds.

He has brown hair, blue eyes, a goatee and tattoos of a dragon and a cloud with a lightning bolt on his shoulders,

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...-for-man-missing-days/isvkGkMrfsWtmN79ZrTBKL/

This guy lives near me (not even a mile away) It is not a rural area. It's a bedroom community about a mile off I35 with many many many people. There's tons of neighborhood security cameras and prying eyes. I can't imagine that he just disappeared from his home and not one person (or camera!) captured an image. The houses are so close together - like 5-10 ft apart.

I don't think they searched with SAR dogs until after it had rained somewhere between 1 and 2 inches worth - maybe that doesn't matter?

I know if it was out of character for my husband to be up early and gone - I definitely would have panicked when I saw keys, wallet, cars, phone and dog but not my husband.

This guy lives near me (not even a mile away) It is not a rural area. It's a bedroom community about a mile off I35 with many many many people. There's tons of neighborhood security cameras and prying eyes. I can't imagine that he just disappeared from his home and not one person (or camera!) captured an image. The houses are so close together - like 5-10 ft apart.

I don't think they searched with SAR dogs until after it had rained somewhere between 1 and 2 inches worth - maybe that doesn't matter?

I know if it was out of character for my husband to be up early and gone - I definitely would have panicked when I saw keys, wallet, cars, phone and dog but not my husband.

SABBM

Thanks for clarifying that.
They need to check people's sec. cams. asap.

Btw -- LushLish : :welcome4:

Works in tech sales (IBM) as a leader.
I have a friend who works a similar job, different company, high-level. It is a VERY stressful job and at least with my friend, lots of travel.
I wonder if he just snapped. I'm sure phone and computer records have been checked, but how thoroughly? Those tech guys know all kinds of tricks to hide info.

Works in tech sales (IBM) as a leader.
I have a friend who works a similar job, different company, high-level. It is a VERY stressful job and at least with my friend, lots of travel.
I wonder if he just snapped. I'm sure phone and computer records have been checked, but how thoroughly? Those tech guys know all kinds of tricks to hide info.
I work with people who have these kinds of jobs. IMO, I don't think so. They don't walk off and can't be found. It's not in their DNA. They are the ones looking for other people. Something has happened to him, I believe, that's not good. Time will tell....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I work with people who have these kinds of jobs. IMO, I don't think so. They don't walk off and can't be found. It's not in their DNA. They are the ones looking for other people. Something has happened to him, I believe, that's not good. Time will tell....

I hope you're wrong on this one. But, you could be right. I just keep coming back to the light flicker. I wonder if the bathroom light, if flicked off and on could be seen from the street, like a signal? (If it was quick flicks, like O think that would be noticeable, otherwise if it was longer, I would'nt think anything). He could have been using it, brushing his teeth etc.

And I wonder how long since she actually talked to him? It seems like unless it had been quite awhile and he had a medical episode. I would think most of the time, people see some non-typical behavior leading up to this. Of course anything is possible, but usually people come up with some type of odd behavior.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

“It’s just so unlike him, we’re all shocked,” Gail Percle, Ken’s sister-in-law, told Dateline. “Everуone who knows him is like, ‘Is this a joke? This isn’t funnу.’ No one can believe he’s just gone.”

He’s reserved, but “will talk уour ear off” about anуthing he loves.

And of those things he kept talking about was an upcoming trip. He and his wife had made plans to head to North Carolina this coming Fridaу to watch the solar eclipse, which makes his disappearance that much more frightening.

“Theу had a house rented and friends coming,” Gail told Dateline. “He loves that sort of stuff. He’s a bit nerdу, loves science and stuff. It sounded like he was reallу looking forward to seeing it.”

But Assistant Chief Greg Wilkerson told Dateline theу are concerned for Ken’s safetу.

“We’ve tracked down everу possible lead, but there has been nothing,” Wilkerson said. “We’re hoping someone sees his picture and recognizes him, and calls us. And we can intervene or offer help to him if he needs it.”

Several searches have been conducted in and around the wooded areas surrounding the Draper home, according to officials. Little evidence has been located.

http://latestnews7.com/2017/08/14/f...h-fоr-missing-texas-husband-ken-draper/

bbm - "little evidence has been located" means that something was located, right?

<modsnip>

Very odd case. I wonder whether Ken and his wife had an argument and he left in an angry mood intending to walk it off. And then something happened to him. Is there a river or other body of water close?

I hope they are checking neighbours' cctv footage.

Are searches still going on?

I'm really sad that there isn't hardly any local media coverage at all on this. I haven't heard anything from the wife only the estranged son who apparently lives in New York. I haven't heard of any new searches. It's like no one locally cares. Weird case.

There is Lewisville lake close by but he would have a ways to walk to get there. It's not a rural area at all. Lots of neighborhoods and houses are close together.

My mind keeps going back to the keys.
Did KD take them so his wife couldn't drive after and follow him ?
But then his wife probably has her own vehicle-- most married couples do.

Like maybe an argument and KD wanted to be alone for a while ?
But then --why not drive somewhere ?

Walking at night can be dangerous for anyone. What if he fell down a cliff and is hurt somewhere ? It could be as simple as that-- no crime and no conspiracy -- like a kidnapping.
Thinking out loud.

This story reminds me a lot of John Glasgow. His remains were eventually discovered at the bottom of a cliff after leaving early one morning. He was under an intense audit. I don't believe it was ever determined if it was an accident or suicide.

<modsnip>

I wonder if search dogs have been used yet? Surely they could pickup a scent and determine at least which direction he started off in.

It seems slightly strange that she didn't immediately report him missing until noon. I guess it's not that weird that she didn't go right to the police but I wonder if she called family and friends looking for him. Are there security cameras of nearby businesses and complexes that can be checked? Someone up above in this thread indicated that there are cameras all over that town.

Hopefully Ken just needed some time to himself and is found safe.

Sleuthing family members is against TOS.

Discussion based on sleuthing of a presumed family member has been removed.

Waiting for his wife to speak up...... At least to make his disappearance more public ??

They should also be checking ditches and ravines in case he's fallen down one of them. :(

There's no nearby businesses and lake Lewisville would be quite a trek on foot. There's a few wooded areas, a golf course, and a few parks with ponds. There has been some petty thefts, vehicles riffled through and break ins in the area.

I'm confused by the lack of coverage on this. If it were my husband missing, I'd be as loud as possible to get the attention of the public. I have seen 0 flyers and nothing on the news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back