TX - Kerrigan Petty, 4 mos, dies in hot car, Lindale, 8 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see, but it seems like Kerrigan's death was an accident and her father had no malice towards her. I noticed she would've turned 18 this year.
He never forgot other 2 kids in car maybe he forgot cause kerrigan was special needs he was never trailed he never had to prove his innocence he was promoted to k9officer

Last edited:
He never got got other 2 kids in car he was never trailed he never had to prove his innocence
I think you have some errors here and I am not trying to be rude, but what does got got other 2 kids mean? He was never charged? If he wasn't charged, he didn't need to prove his innocence. It sounds like you have a personal issue with this officer and you have chosen to join WS today just to repeatedly post on this 18 year old story.

Maybe...I don't know....DON'T drive without a license?

I think you have some errors here and I am not trying to be rude, but what does got got other 2 kids mean? He was never charged? If he wasn't charged, he didn't need to prove his innocence. It sounds like you have a personal issue with this officer and you have chosen to join WS today just to repeatedly post on this 18 year old story.
Chose to post about cause came across post about his dog Ogar

He is police officer that's part of his job is to make sure no living thang is in car since this he was promoted to k9 he never got got his other 2 kids in car

part of his job?
please link to a credible source that says making sure no living thing is in a car is part of a police officer's job description

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back