DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
57-year-old Kimberly Flint was last seen at about 3 p.m. Wednesday on U.S. 84 east of Reklaw. She is described as being about 5-feet tall and weighing 150 pounds.

Rusk County Sheriff's Office asks help finding missing woman

5bad0abe144d8.image.jpg

The family have spent the past couple of days searching an area along State Highway 84 near the Angelina River, just east of Reklaw. That’s where authorities found his mother’s vehicle crashed on the side of the road.

Her son said she left her license and money at the house and he believes someone picked her up after the accident.

Search continues for missing Rusk County woman

Horrible luck if someone with bad intentions picked her up after she crashed :/ The fact that she left home without licence and money sounds bad, but does not explain why there is no trace at the crash site.

About noon Thursday, officials provided an update on their search efforts. They were conducting a third search of the area near where Flint crashed. They have several K-9 units searching the area, trying to pick up a scent. They are hoping the K-9 units can help determine in which direction Flint possibly headed.

There are still limited details on what happened when Flint went missing. They know she got out of the car after it was rendered disabled in the crash. Details of what happened afterwards are unknown.

WATCH: Officials give update on search for missing Rusk County woman

Texas mother Kimberly Flint still missing after 12 days
James “Corbett” Flint says his mother Kimberly Flint, 57, loves going to church and gardening outside her home in Laneville, Texas. Corbett told Dateline his mother, a homemaker, is also a bit of a homebody.

Since Kimberly didn’t like to leave home, she often called her husband James Roy Flint, to bring dinner home on his way back from work. In fact, she called him on September 26, at around 3:10 p.m. to ask if he could bring her some food on his way home.
upload_2018-10-9_2-4-4.jpegupload_2018-10-9_2-4-24.jpegupload_2018-10-9_2-4-39.jpeg

I hope she is safe and found soon. She could have a head injury, or someone could have stopped to help and gave her a ride. But what a strange scenario.

About noon Thursday, officials provided an update on their search efforts. They were conducting a third search of the area near where Flint crashed. They have several K-9 units searching the area, trying to pick up a scent. They are hoping the K-9 units can help determine in which direction Flint possibly headed.

There are still limited details on what happened when Flint went missing. They know she got out of the car after it was rendered disabled in the crash. Details of what happened afterwards are unknown.

WATCH: Officials give update on search for missing Rusk County woman
@JerseyGirl it def sounds like she was the driver? This is so weird, all these cases are so weird, sadly

She doesn't like to go out, but something force her to.

S and BBM: This^ times a zillion. She doesn't like to go out - to the point of asking hubby to bring dinner home quite often, it sounds like - and yet...

Whatever is going on with you, beautiful woman, I hope that you are safe and sound...

and yet...

I remember seeing this article with the husband out searching for his wife on an ATV. I can't see her just taking off when her husband has been away working for two months and is almost home. Heartbreaking. Another new article up with some good pictures of the area and her vehicle but it states she was last seen at WORK at 3:10 pm. This doesn't agree with all the other reports but it does have some good photos. Kimberly Flint

Her purse and wallet were at home...she didn't like getting out. If she was last seen at work, she must have came home and took her purse inside...what on earth could make her go back out? Makes me think someone forced her to drive them somewhere???

I wonder if she is on any medication. There's mention of depression, but it sounds like she also has an agoraphobic panic disorder.

I remember seeing this article with the husband out searching for his wife on an ATV. I can't see her just taking off when her husband has been away working for two months and is almost home. Heartbreaking. Another new article up with some good pictures of the area and her vehicle but it states she was last seen at WORK at 3:10 pm. This doesn't agree with all the other reports but it does have some good photos. Kimberly Flint

I think it's her son who was returning home after two months. She had asked her husband to bring food home. They may have updated the article since it first posted.

The vehicle photos make it seem like the jeep was still driveable.

I can't get past the timing that this happens just as her son is returning home after being away. Did that spark some sort of panic attack? I'm NOT saying that she feared her son. Maybe she thought he might be disappointed if the house was in disorder or somesuch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back