Recovered/Located TX - KR, 13, Dallas, 1 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
<modsnip - photos removed and name changed to initials in light of the circumstances of this case>

Missing poster seen in Bishop Arts. K went missing from an East Dallas apartment.
The family of 13-year-old KR has been posting “missing” fliers around Dallas. According to the posters, the juvenile disappeared one week ago after leaving the Claremont Apartments in East Dallas, 2742 Highland Road.

She is described as 5’7, 160 pounds, with brown eyes and dark hair.

K was last seen at about 9:30 a.m. March 1 wearing a black hoodie over a pink top with khaki shorts, according to the poster. She had on a white and turquoise baseball cap with the anime character Demon Slayer and dangling earrings of the style the character wears. She was alone and carrying her school laptop.

The aunt reportedly told police there was a disturbing direct message in K’s gaming account, but that they have no other leads.

The signs ask anyone with any knowledge of K’s whereabout to contact 214.671.4268, which is the number to the Dallas Police Department’s Youth Operations Unit.

The DPD’s public information officer told us the case is documented as runaway/missing person, that the Missing Persons Unit is investigating and that K has not been located.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

I am so thankful she has been found alive. I hope she and her family are surrounded by love and support. I know we see this kind of evil all the time, but still, it chills me to the bone knowing how easy it is for these monsters to gain access to children.

Hope she's ok.

This article says the owner of property let the now-defendant live in the shed and didn't know he brought the girl there. Said he's a friend if her son.
Article has photos of shed interior.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper