Found Deceased TX - Kyaira Nicole Williams, 25, may need help, Dallas, 21 Feb 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
DALLAS, Texas (KWTX) - The Dallas Police Department has issued a CLEAR alert in searching for a missing woman.

Kyaira Nicole Williams, 25, was last scene at 5:30 p.m. February 21in the 9700 block of Walnut Street.

Williams may be in need of assistance, according to police.

Williams is described as a Black female. She is 5-feet 6-inches tall, weighs 130 pounds, and has brown hair with light brown tips and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to contact (214) 671-4268.

WMRFTQZCCRBVXHSSCVSKGX6BMY.jpg

CLEAR Alert issued for missing Dallas woman

Soooo.... I'm surprised there's not more coverage of this (the freeze is dominating the news here) because it's a strange one.

The night this young woman went missing - She had been visiting family in the Dallas area. She left her kids with family members while she went with her husband "to get him some medical help"... The husband went streaming live on facebook for about 2 hours while driving around with Kyaira more or less stuck with him as a passenger. More details in the CBS DFW clip here:

At least she was able to get their kids to a safe place while dealing with this sadly deteriorating situation. She looked trapped in those video clips. I have a feeling she made some very brave, selfless moves before she left this Earth.

This is a most unfortunate outcome, my sympathies to Kyaira's family and especially her children.

I'm not certain which video is being referenced, it may be something posted on FB. However, based on what I'm reading here Kyaira's situation featured domestic violence and likely either substance abuse and/or MH issues on the part of her husband.

This is a most unfortunate outcome, my sympathies to Kyaira's family and especially her children.

I'm not certain which video is being referenced, it may be something posted on FB. However, based on what I'm reading here Kyaira's situation featured domestic violence and likely either substance abuse and/or MH issues on the part of her husband.
he went live multiple times on fb w her in the vehicle.

@cvaldez1975 So he was streaming FB video with her in the car? What was happening in the video?

He's just driving around (started out trying to find a hospital to go to where they wouldn't think he was "crazy").....he's obsessed with all the cars around him, passing him, etc. He reads a lot of license plates out loud, says "yes sirrrrrr" a lot, has his hazards on the whole time....seems to think everyone else is driving crazy...very critical of other drivers.

It doesn't seem like his original intent was to harm his wife. She gets on the phone a few times, talking softly in the background (much more softly than him, although he is not yelling).

He seems paranoid.

"You effed with the wrong N, didn't ya...let me hear you say it...." No clue what he is talking about.

Towards the end he says "she's perfectly safe" about his wife. He offers to drop her off and she says no, she wants to stay with him to make sure he's ok :(.

He's just driving around (started out trying to find a hospital to go to where they wouldn't think he was "crazy").....he's obsessed with all the cars around him, passing him, etc. He reads a lot of license plates out loud, says "yes sirrrrrr" a lot, has his hazards on the whole time....seems to think everyone else is driving crazy...very critical of other drivers.

It doesn't seem like his original intent was to harm his wife. She gets on the phone a few times, talking softly in the background (much more softly than him, although he is not yelling).

He seems paranoid.

"You effed with the wrong N, didn't ya...let me hear you say it...." No clue what he is talking about.

Towards the end he says "she's perfectly safe" about his wife. He offers to drop her off and she says no, she wants to stay with him to make sure he's ok :(.

when my son had cancer, he had a psychotic break from his steroids he had to take with his chemo. he was 17, but he was 6"4. he had cried and complained his thoughts were scaring him the previous day, and then he stayed up all night pacing, then when we got up in the morning he took me aside and was making wild paranoid accusations, he had chemo again that day and mental health was supposed to come talk to him because of what happened the previous day, it was the most terrifying ride, i wasnt sure if he would jump out on the freeway or grab the wheel or hurt me. he was inpatient for 3 days until the risperadone kicked in.

THIS is how that guy was acting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firefly64