Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What on earth does "impair a human corpse" mean? I've tried keeping up and reading all the chatter. I think there will be at least one more arrest, if not more. It's obvious some of the POIs family were aware. I can't help but wonder if there isn't a jealous scorned woman involved in this planning as well. I think she was lured to the shop that night on purpose to be killed. It has premeditated all over it. I wonder if the person who turned in the gun wasn't famiky RH went to in Dalhart.

What on earth does "impair a human corpse" mean? I've tried keeping up and reading all the chatter. I think there will be at least one more arrest, if not more. It's obvious some of the POIs family were aware. I can't help but wonder if there isn't a jealous scorned woman involved in this planning as well. I think she was lured to the shop that night on purpose to be killed. It has premeditated all over it. I wonder if the person who turned in the gun wasn't famiky RH went to in Dalhart.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/8/37/37.09

Thanks! Seems like could be a variety of things. Hoping it's minor and not major. My thoughts were going to bad places but after reading that I feel a little relief hopefully.

It looks like some things are going to come down to any differences in stories as told by RH/KH and BM.

FWIW, BM's girlfriend has said in a FB comment on the Graham PD page that the backhoe was at the FM 209 property all that weekend and that BM left it out there at RH's request.

If so, Graham PD already has the full story on when the backhoe was returned and by whom.

Expensive to rent one...wonder who paid for it?

Appearances of every man for himself between the two arrested.

Pressure.

And just wondering...is it okay here to paraphrase and summarize comments being made on Facebook? I understand no linking to FB/social media that isn't established media or official sources, but I don't know how much what is being said on social media can be discussed.

I don't want to go outside of the lines and I understand to steer way clear of anything that could be considered victim bashing.

I don't prefer to use FB chatter, but in this day and age it seems unavoidable that some relevant information is found there. If there is some allowance for social media comments, I will endeavor to always make it clear that's where it comes from so everyone can weigh credibility of information under their own parameters.

A link to the Graham Police Department FB page for those interested:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=117147318322512

It looks like some things are going to come down to any differences in stories as told by RH/KH and BM.

FWIW, BM's girlfriend has said in a FB comment on the Graham PD page that the backhoe was at the FM 209 property all that weekend and that BM left it out there at RH's request.

If so, Graham PD already has the full story on when the backhoe was returned and by whom.

Expensive to rent one...wonder who paid for it?

Appearances of every man for himself between the two arrested.

Pressure.

And just wondering...is it okay here to paraphrase and summarize comments being made on Facebook? I understand no linking to FB/social media that isn't established media or official sources, but I don't know how much what is being said on social media can be discussed.

I don't want to go outside of the lines and I understand to steer way clear of anything that could be considered victim bashing.

I don't prefer to use FB chatter, but in this day and age it seems unavoidable that some relevant information is found there. If there is some allowance for social media comments, I will endeavor to always make it clear that's where it comes from so everyone can weigh credibility of information under their own parameters.

A link to the Graham Police Department FB page for those interested:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=117147318322512

The link doesn't lead me to the GPD page. And I too can´t find that page. All I can find under 'graham police

department' is the page for it but in North Carolina, not in Texas. Would you mind to help?

Thank you, Everyday Grace.

Visiting day manana at the jail.

To be a fly on the wall of the lobby....

Some of today's FB comments made me spit coffee. Edgy times.

Can anyone find 5656 FM209 on Google Earth? Having trouble with maps.

There's more activity on the Graham Leader Facebook page, especially comments made by family (Leah's cousin, etc). They are hinting VERY hard that EC Blair is the mastermind behind the whole thing.

If this is not allowed, please delete. Not sure if this has been posted or not but here's the Graham Leader FB page link: https://www.facebook.com/grahamleader

Yeah.......reading through Facebook posts always shakes my faith in the public school system.
Are students taught now to write entire paragraphs with no punctuation whatsoever ?

Back on topic.........It is amazing that the two female companions of the suspects are being so vocal on social media. One would think they would have enough common sense to fade into the shadows and keep their mouths shut. I'm sure they've both been interviewed extensively by LE, and amazingly, their version of events seems to be in direct contrast to what the media is reporting. They continue to rattle on and on, defending the actions of their men all the way down the line.

EM is posting on just about every Facebook page I've seen, which includes the Graham PD as well as the Graham Leader newspaper. She was previously posting on the Help Find Leah Facebook page, which was hosted by Leah's family. Talk about being brazen and confrontational..........but I do see that she always ends her post with the suggestion that we all pray.

Uh-huh..........................

Looking at the map, (post 114/115)... I'm curious if they have/will search(ed) entire property for prior excavation points/areas.

Looking at the map, (post 114/115)... I'm curious if they have/will search(ed) entire property for prior excavation points/areas.

That's probably going to all depend if they have any other missing persons that knew these two guys.

Oh my, if you want to watch the circus, get over to the Graham Leader page and watch the fireworks before they start deleting posts!

Who actually owns the "property under the care, custody and control of Ross and Krista Hellams, located in the 5000 block of FM 209" where Leah's grave was found? I feel like I've read it somewhere, but I can't find it. This case is really twisted.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back