Found Deceased TX - Leanne Bearden, 33, Garden Ridge, 17 Jan 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So now I am thinking about arrangements for Leanne. It's too bad the facebook page had to shut down because knowing what was being done would also be a bit of closure for all of us.

I sm wondering where the funeral and burial will be. Leanne's family are in GA but Leanne and Josh made their home in Denver, CO.

I don't think anything in TX because that is Josh 's parents retirement home so I don't think he has ties there either.

They might hold a memorial service there at the church in the community. Josh family is a retired Army Chaplain so they might have something for searchers, neighbors and Josh's family and friends in Texas.

The support of family and friends during this very difficult time is very lifting.

Josh has lost his wife, his lover, traveling companion and best friend.

The days and nights have to be so very lonely!
The Funeral is being held in Texas as of now,beyond that I do not know

So now I am thinking about arrangements for Leanne. It's too bad the facebook page had to shut down because knowing what was being done would also be a bit of closure for all of us.

I sm wondering where the funeral and burial will be. Leanne's family are in GA but Leanne and Josh made their home in Denver, CO.

I don't think anything in TX because that is Josh 's parents retirement home so I don't think he has ties there either.

They might hold a memorial service there at the church in the community. Josh family is a retired Army Chaplain so they might have something for searchers, neighbors and Josh's family and friends in Texas.

The support of family and friends during this very difficult time is very lifting.

Josh has lost his wife, his lover, traveling companion and best friend.

The days and nights have to be so very lonely!

Josh went to school in Texas, high school and Texas A&M. He has many Aggie friends. Also Leanne's brother lives in Houston. So, they both had ties to Texas. Josh's siblings live in Texas? I am not sure. jmo

The Funeral is being held in Texas as of now,beyond that I do not know

Thank you for sharing this information. I am so sorry for this outcome. I know how awful it must be for family and friends at this time.
Thank you again.

She also used to be a band member of Vivid Fiction. According to the Leanne Bearden 5k website they will be playing on March 9: http://www.leannebearden5k.com/event-info/

Facebook page of Vivid Fiction: https://www.facebook.com/VividFiction/posts/573503039402151?stream_ref=10

Vivid Fiction said further down their FB page that Leanne was their lead singer when they were called Paradyme, so it's the same people. That's really neat that they will play at the 5K. What a day that will be!

The 5K and Balloon Release in Denver on March 9 is a Celebration of Life in honor of Leanne. Agree with you Lilibet - it sounds like that will be a quite a day.

Josh went to school in Texas, high school and Texas A&M. He has many Aggie friends. Also Leanne's brother lives in Houston. So, they both had ties to Texas. Josh's siblings live in Texas? I am not sure. jmo

Thanks. I guess I was talking more about the neighborhood and the home his parents now live in.

I was encompassing a small area and forgetting about all of his friends and perhaps family that live in Texas.

Wakes are something we who are left behind all need. Once our families and friends start showing up and comforting us our pain is shared and we find some healing in the process. There is nothing like that familiar face and that got your back during all of this.

It's how we as a society go on sometimes.

I have to wonder if there will be a wake in Georgia as the majority of her biological family lives there along with all of her many school and college friends.

The 5K and Balloon Release in Denver on March 9 is a Celebration of Life in honor of Leanne. Agree with you Lilibet - it sounds like that will be a quite a day.

I am wondering if Josh will chose that time to return to Denver. It seems to me the very best time for him to return to the friends they have out there.

I am sure that will be one sorrowful trip back home but how nice it will be to have this Celebration Of Life and see everybody and be welcomed back into the fold.

Lord give him strength!

I have to wonder if there will be a wake in Georgia as the majority of her biological family lives there along with all of her many school and college friends.

Sometimes a small Memorial Service is held in the home town/state for those that can't travel out of state for the funeral. MOO

has it been reported that she was found in bamboo? i find that hard to believe you could hang yourself from bamboo, there are no braches, we have tons of it in our yard and they are just tall and thin "stalks".

I also don't think this was a "murder staged suicide"....what killer is going to take the time to do that? I think if it was a murder she would have been dumped or buried somewhere.

has it been reported that she was found in bamboo? i find that hard to believe you could hang yourself from bamboo, there are no braches, we have tons of it in our yard and they are just tall and thin "stalks".

I also don't think this was a "murder staged suicide"....what killer is going to take the time to do that? I think if it was a murder she would have been dumped or buried somewhere.

She was found hanging from a tree in an area that has bamboo. The owner was apparently going out that way to check on the bamboo according to one report.

Can someone give me a brief catch-up on the autopsy, final cause of death, etc?

RIP, Leanne.

When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Speaking words of wisdom,
Let it be.
And in the hour of darkness,
She is standing right in front of me,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

And when the broken-hearted people,
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.
For though they may be parted,
There is still a chance that they will see,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine until tomorrow,
Let it be.
I wake up to sound of music,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

She was found hanging from a tree in an area that has bamboo. The owner was apparently going out that way to check on the bamboo according to one report.

Can yall post the link to the article that says this?

The bamboo makes certain things make sense to me. My neighbor has quite a bit and I have spent time walking in it. It can grow to be basically as tall as trees and very dense-like, you can use it as a fence. There is something very peaceful and serene about bamboo though and I hope that Leanne has found peace and that her family may find it in time.

I can see the homeowner letting the bamboo go a bit, during that cold spell. I don't know if he is elderly, but if so, even more so. I have a tiny yard, with a lot of tumbleweed and stuff, clogging up the dog run alongside the house and not having a dog...we have not been out there in months. And it is right up against the house. The only time we go out, from October-March, is if we need to get to the fuse box.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManicPixieSim
Back