TX - Lillian Descoteau, 51, found dead on I-20, Hallsville, 7 Oct 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's possible that she had broken up with a partner who was also a truck driver and just stayed in the area. LD may have started hanging out at one of the many truck stops in the area, or even rest areas and met someone at either of these many places. It might not even be a truck driver who picked her up or that she was with.

I just hope LE can someday find who killed this woman. She certainly didn't deserve this, IMO.

It's possible that she had broken up with a partner who was also a truck driver and just stayed in the area. LD may have started hanging out at one of the many truck stops in the area, or even rest areas and met someone at either of these many places. It might not even be a truck driver who picked her up or that she was with.

I just hope LE can someday find who killed this woman. She certainly didn't deserve this, IMO.

LaLaw,

The same thoughts you had occurred to me as well. There's never been any mention of an abandoned truck in association with her body being found, so my guess, being a trucker or former trucker, herself, she may have hung around one or more truck stops because she could relate to other truckers and enjoyed their company. Maybe she ran into one who asked her to make a run with him wherever he was going, and she picked the wrong person to ride with. If that's the case, then hopefully she was well known to others at a particular truck stop, and someone will remember who she left with.

I heard something about a hispanic male being seen leaving the woods where Ms. Descoteau's body was found, but I cannot seem to find any link for that story now. Maybe someone who is a bit better at digging that sort of stuff up can lend me a hand.

It has become almost common place, here in east Texas, for bodies to be dumped along I-20. This one from 2012 was only 10 miles down the interstate. And this Jane Doe was found about 10 miles away from the 2012 body.

I know they are almost certainly all unrelated but it still seems strange. That area has bad luck.

And more remains found along I-20 in East Texas. This is becoming a much too common occurrence.

If she was found with just a bra and panties, how was she even identified in the first place?? Nothing I've read has indicated that a purse or wallet was left with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back