TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It wouldn't hurt to check out Duck Creek and the Cody Park areas, either.

Were all her dogs accounted for?

2 dogs were removed from her home - I havnt seen other conversations about pets so I guess those 2 dogs were the only dogs she has.

First, my heart and prayers go out to Lisa's family and friends. I hope that she is found safe. Gosh, I have a ton of questions about the
partner.

Did the partner work?
Was she ever married, have any children?

She used a few different names and spellings and was writing checks on Lisa's account. (from what I have heard and found online in the courts)

Did Lisa have a will/trust? I think channnels will have to go through
the court to remove her from the home unless it was left to her by will/trust, as name on deed is in Lisa's name only.

Why would the partner get rid of the window AC in Lisa's bedroom? For money? Or was there a possible struggle in the bedroom and evidence was on the AC? (sorry...didn't want to think about this, but it's all so strange.)

Was Lisa afraid of this woman?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and I pray that this lady is found safe.

Here is a link to a map I started showing Lisa's house and the only 7-11 I could find close by. I will add any other points of interest as I learn them.

Link Herehttp://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108634223982490658038.00048af822e58a2c495e9&ll=32.848424,-96.661513&spn=0.007607,0.013711&t=h&z=16

Thanks for the map. Is anyone here real familiar with this area ? I was born & raised right there in Casa View - Went to the elem. school across from Truxillo & Ruidosa street.
I mentioned Cotillion Park...theres some kind of "water treatment tanks ? " or something. Theyve been there since I was a kid - in my teen years people would go back in there and party & hang out. You can see them on the map. They look small on the map but they are HUGE and that area is not secure. It looks secure but folks around there know it isnt.
Theres also a square concrete pool unless it was filled in with concrete or something. And back further into Cotillion Park, theres a creek & some woods (isolated w/ no traffic , nobody goes back there) --- continuing east-southeast --- theres the Dallas Country Club (more creeks & woods back towards Woodmeadow Apts). And of course, theres Duck Creek across the highway.
Ive thought about this and I pray Lisa is safe & sound somewhere by choice...but I got a bad feeling Sherry & someone else helped her dispose of Lisa somewhere, nearby. Just a gut feeling.

First, my heart and prayers go out to Lisa's family and friends. I hope that she is found safe. Gosh, I have a ton of questions about the
partner.

Did the partner work?
Was she ever married, have any children?

She used a few different names and spellings and was writing checks on Lisa's account. (from what I have heard and found online in the courts)

Did Lisa have a will/trust? I think channnels will have to go through
the court to remove her from the home unless it was left to her by will/trust, as name on deed is in Lisa's name only.

Why would the partner get rid of the window AC in Lisa's bedroom? For money? Or was there a possible struggle in the bedroom and evidence was on the AC? (sorry...didn't want to think about this, but it's all so strange.)

Was Lisa afraid of this woman?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and I pray that this lady is found safe.

I really think the saving grace is that Lisas brother is ex-LE and he's in town & working with the police. He would be her next of kin. I have a feeling LE is just gathering what they need, waiting on some evidence testing & theyre waiting for Sherry to slip up or something.

Dallas Police already look bad - they'll be on their toes now.

There is a wooded area behind the strip mall on Ferguson which is less than one mile from Lisa's house. This might be a good place to have dogs search.

Which strip mall ? I cant even think of one on Ferguson. Theres a small one at Maylee Rd. but no wooded area.
Down by LBJ, theres some apts. you can access some land but there would be tons of people around there at all hours of the night and day.
Can you point me to it ?

Anyone know whether it was Lisa or Sherry seen at a club ? It would help to know which club.

I agree. There need to be some ground searches done this weekend. I would hope LE would do this with cadaver dogs. However, I don't see their sense of urgency coming out at all on this case.

Tim Miller has been contacted but no word yet whether he will take the case. In the least I think some local search teams could be formed in the area. I will be in Mesquite for a softball tournament this weekend will drive around the area and look for potential places to access the woods and water.

I pray Lisa wasnt left anywhere in moving water. Its been raining so much.
I used to play softball at Audabon <sic>.

Sunday @ 7:00pm

3323 Truxillo, Dallas, TX 75228 (Lisas home)
Media has been invited as well.

(wonder if Sherry will be there in the home)

So is Sherry still living there presumably?? Any word from Tim Miller? I plan on attending the prayer vigil...have never been to one but her friends and neighbors sure care about her.

Is anyone going to the vigil? I talked to one of the friends that is setting this up and they are not sure if SH will be there or not. She also said that they have talked to TX Equusearch and TE will not assist in a search unless a family member requests them. Lisa's only family is her brother who is a retired DPD Detective.

I was also told that DPD informed the friends that they would "not" engage an outside search party. Therefore, I don't know if TE will be able help the friends at all.

I plan on attending the vigil tomorrow night.

according to facebook, someone posted that her partner threatened to kill her and burn her house down.

When you or another poster refers to something from another site, it needs a link.

Thanks for your help,

Hoppy
mod

When you or another poster refers to something from another site, it needs a link.

Thanks for your help,

Hoppy
mod

Sorry about that...
Im sure Im one of the posters that didnt link.

99% of posts are from the Facebook page referred to as the "Looking For Lisa Stone" group page. The other 1% refers to her regular Facebook page but its been linked.

Promise I'll get on the ball with the links. :)

Is anyone going to the vigil? I talked to one of the friends that is setting this up and they are not sure if SH will be there or not. She also said that they have talked to TX Equusearch and TE will not assist in a search unless a family member requests them. Lisa's only family is her brother who is a retired DPD Detective.

I was also told that DPD informed the friends that they would "not" engage an outside search party. Therefore, I don't know if TE will be able help the friends at all.

I plan on attending the vigil tomorrow night.

I know that's true, that TES will not assist in a search unless specifically requested by family or LE. And DPD will not engage an outside search party? Hmmm. What does that say about them, exactly? Not sure what to think, myself. I know that our local CERT, of which I am a member, assists our local LE with searches at their request.

I am thinking of attending the vigil. Anyone want to come stand in my corner and keep me company?

IS poster has posted info re: Lisa Stone and her disappearance.
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14324291&posted=1#post14324291

Summing up: Lisa owns the house, she inherited it from parents.
Lisa did not make it to the airport on June 4.
No one has heard anything since June 4.
Friends parked in front of the house for hours at a time.
A neighbor followed the partner to a 7-11 and saw her throw personal items
into the dumpster.
Two ex football players have been at the house lately.

Am I the only one that thinks it VERY strange that an ex footballer would somehow stumble upon a garage/yard sale at the end of a cul-de-sac and befriend the seller? Maybe i'm just a bit cynical, but that seems weird, to say the least. And, according to the Looking for Lisa facebook page, this happened about a month before she disappeared! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134429133245857&v=wall

God bless you all for standing up for Lisa and trying to get to the bottom of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back