TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone going to the vigil? I talked to one of the friends that is setting this up and they are not sure if SH will be there or not. She also said that they have talked to TX Equusearch and TE will not assist in a search unless a family member requests them. Lisa's only family is her brother who is a retired DPD Detective.

I was also told that DPD informed the friends that they would "not" engage an outside search party. Therefore, I don't know if TE will be able help the friends at all.

I plan on attending the vigil tomorrow night.

I'll be there. I may be by myself or trying to convince DD to go with me.

http://www.dallasvoice.com/news/friends-suspect-foul-play-in-gay-dallas-woman’s-disappearance/

Posted on 08 Jul 2010 at 7:12pm
Lisa Stone, 51, has been missing for more than a month, and those who know her best say they fear the worst
John Wright Online Editor wright@dallasvoice.com

<snipped>

On Thursday, in response to the concerns of Wiley and others, Dallas police executed a search warrant at the home Stone shared with her partner of 15 years, Sherry Henry.

Henry is still living in the home but hasn’t been cooperating with police. Stone’s friends say Henry has been evasive and given them false information about Stone’s whereabouts.

Last week, Henry was observed throwing away some of Stone’s possessions in a Dumpster near their home, including her original birth certificate and the last effects of her deceased gay brother.

Sgt. Warren Mitchell, a spokesman for DPD, said Thursday afternoon that Henry had been taken in for questioning earlier in the day but was not under arrest.

I find it strange and I wonder about the friend she was supposed to pick up. Do you think that made the "partner" angry??

**Pass the Motrin** - I'll be at vigil and may be alone as well. As soon as I have figured out what I'm wearing I'll let you know so you can look for me!!

I find it strange and I wonder about the friend she was supposed to pick up. Do you think that made the "partner" angry??

**Pass the Motrin** - I'll be at vigil and may be alone as well. As soon as I have figured out what I'm wearing I'll let you know so you can look for me!!

I was told by one of Lisa's friends that the friend being picked up at the airport is the daughter of the neighbor. Since they were unable to reach Lisa prior to the pick up date, they got worried and filed the missing person's report. The neighbor and her daughter anticipated that Lisa was not going to show.

I drove over to the vigil, but there was too much traffic, so I came back home. I also wonder if SH is going to be at the house while the vigil is going on?

kaelee

I attended the vigil and it was very nice. They had a table set up with all her things that was found in the trash. Very sad. I especially like the woman with the sign that said "Sherry - Where is Lisa Stone?"

A picture and some flowers and a stuffed animal were left in front of the door of her home. I can't help but wonder how long that will stay there. No sign of Sherry but from what I overheard I think she was in the home. Lisa has some great friends, that's for sure.

I'd forgotten we had an Eagle Scout Court of Honor to attend at the church tonight. Two more boys in Alexander's troop made Eagle; there was one last month, too.

Thanks to SailorMoon for attending.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/lisa.stone.missing.2.1799090.html

"You don't throw away someone's birth certificate, her brother's death certificate, bibles and personal things that Lisa would have never thrown away," Shannon said. "She would have never thrown away all the pictures from her childhood and from high school and her brother's things."

Neighbors said Stone was having financial problems, but wouldn't just disappear.

I attended the vigil and it was very nice. They had a table set up with all her things that was found in the trash. Very sad. I especially like the woman with the sign that said "Sherry - Where is Lisa Stone?"

A picture and some flowers and a stuffed animal were left in front of the door of her home. I can't help but wonder how long that will stay there. No sign of Sherry but from what I overheard I think she was in the home. Lisa has some great friends, that's for sure.

*BBM

Am I understanding this correctly, that LE didn't even take into custody the things that were thrown into the trash?????????? :waitasec:

Thanks for the map. Is anyone here real familiar with this area ? I was born & raised right there in Casa View - Went to the elem. school across from Truxillo & Ruidosa street.
I mentioned Cotillion Park...theres some kind of "water treatment tanks ? " or something. Theyve been there since I was a kid - in my teen years people would go back in there and party & hang out. You can see them on the map. They look small on the map but they are HUGE and that area is not secure. It looks secure but folks around there know it isnt.
Theres also a square concrete pool unless it was filled in with concrete or something. And back further into Cotillion Park, theres a creek & some woods (isolated w/ no traffic , nobody goes back there) --- continuing east-southeast --- theres the Dallas Country Club (more creeks & woods back towards Woodmeadow Apts). And of course, theres Duck Creek across the highway.
Ive thought about this and I pray Lisa is safe & sound somewhere by choice...but I got a bad feeling Sherry & someone else helped her dispose of Lisa somewhere, nearby. Just a gut feeling.

The part that shocks me is no ground searches... no cadaver dogs were taken to the home... they don't want Tim Miller to help look for her... very strange in my opinion!

*BBM

Am I understanding this correctly, that LE didn't even take into custody the things that were thrown into the trash?????????? :waitasec:

Yep.... chalk that up to what I just posted about no ground searches either and I'm not sure what LE is doing in this case. I'm completely shocked at the lack of diligence.

*BBM

Good question, they may have and released it...but it was certainly there at the vigil. I also wondered about surveillance cameras at the dumpster, not that it would proved anything other than she threw them away, but may have given LE a glimpse of who was with her.

My guess is they probably know or have a darn good idea of what happened, but have no concrete proof. Someone (cough ahem Sherry) needs to spill it and give it up.

I do know one of the homicide detectives on the case, or at least one of the ones I saw on video footage the other day. He's a good guy, kids are my kids age, don't know him well enough to ask, well....if I were to run into him I'd say something - but hopefully they are doing more than what it may appear.

Dear Posters:

Please remember that every post that refers to another website--FB or otherwise--needs a link.

Also, WS does not allow direct quotes from social networking sites.

You can, however post something like "On his FB Sam posted that his favorite coffee was from Dunkin' Donuts" and then give a link.

Do not cut and paste the direct quote from Sam, e.g. "DD has AWESOME coffee. You gotta try it. It's the best!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hope that clarifies things.

Thank you for you concern for Lisa. That is so heartening!

Kind regards,

Hoppy
mod

Lisa_Stone_51_MISSING_Dallas_Tx_June_04_2010.jpg

http://www.lostnmissing.com/missing_over18.html

I follow many cases and I must say this is one of the most silent, non-action taking cases I've seen in a long time. No media updates, no news briefings, no ground searches, no rewards offered... just eerily quiet. IMO

Someone in Celeste, TX just posted on FB that there are about 20-25 DPD cars across the street from her house. Not sure yet if it's completely related to Lisa's case.

I can understand someone becoming depressed and just walking away from it all, but I will never believe that Lisa had her partner throw personal and sentimental items in the trash! Why throw stuff into a 7-11 dumpster when there is trash pick up right at the curb to the home?

Pray for justice for Lisa and that she is found.

Oh, am I confused! A neighbor in Celeste, that lives across the street from the person that allegedly saw Lisa's car, which was tracked by GPS is helping the police in the search of what? Neighbor is talking about a cadillac. I thought Lisa had a truck? Boy, I'm lost. Facebook member with initials KH about 1/4 to 1/3 way down the page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134429133245857&v=wall

TexasLil, I'm not from Texas, but Celeste is over an hour away. Are there cameras on Barnes Bridge Rd., or a toll? If that's the way Lisa's car took to get to Celeste, that is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back