TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some thinking tonight, and I checked LR's claimed birthday of July 18, 1969. While Apollo 11 was making news, something else happened that day, which probably means nothing but is interesting nonetheless, considering LR's claimed birth name. Chappaquiddick.

I keep coming back to Christie Lynn Farni. If Longview Doe is not her: then I think we need to looks at people similar to Christie Lynn. Let me rehash for those who can't remember.

-born 1972 in OR. Brown hair and eyes.
-mom dies 1977
-1978 dad abusing her, she testifies against him
-Dec 1978 is placed in foster care
-Dec 1978 disappears on way to school.
-Mom's family suspected in kidnapping her
-Mom's family has ties to OR and AZ
- Dad dies in 1994

As we talked about before, perhaps family kidnapped her, got her a new identity and even after Dad died, felt like she couldn't reveal her past otherwise her family would get in trouble.

The problem I have with this is that: why not tell you husband? I think her situation would be understandable.

Anyway, I can see other kids in an abusive situation like this becoming a Doe like Longview.

Very interesting!

Regarding telling her husband: remember, we don't know that she didn't tell him! He could have known before she died. He could have known before they married. That's one of the details we just don't know, and may never know. Many have assumed that the divorce and suicide were related to being revealed as an imposter, or the thought of being revealed, but that's just an assumption.

At this point, it's equally possible that he knew, and when she died, he had to say... "By the way..."

Remember, no mention of her family in the obit. You'd think that at some point he would have asked, and if she said "oh, they're deceased..." then that would have been mentioned.

I keep coming back to Christie Lynn Farni. If Longview Doe is not her: then I think we need to looks at people similar to Christie Lynn. Let me rehash for those who can't remember.

-born 1972 in OR. Brown hair and eyes.
-mom dies 1977
-1978 dad abusing her, she testifies against him
-Dec 1978 is placed in foster care
-Dec 1978 disappears on way to school.
-Mom's family suspected in kidnapping her
-Mom's family has ties to OR and AZ
- Dad dies in 1994

As we talked about before, perhaps family kidnapped her, got her a new identity and even after Dad died, felt like she couldn't reveal her past otherwise her family would get in trouble.

The problem I have with this is that: why not tell you husband? I think her situation would be understandable.

Anyway, I can see other kids in an abusive situation like this becoming a Doe like Longview.

I looked at her Charlie page, and ran her reported height and weight of 3'8" and 50 lbs through a H/W percentile calculator, assuming that those measurements were taken right before her disappearance when she entered the foster care system. That may not be true but I had to make a few assumptions. She was 6years 11 months old and was in the 50th percentile for weight and only the third percentile for height.

Could she have become a nearly six foot woman as an adult?

Not impossible, but unlikely. Certainly not a ruleout, and something like that scenario might be the simplest explanation that satisfies all the known facts (which ain't very many). Kudos for thinking outside the box, and you may be on to something. Any other girls in a similar situation, maybe one with tall parents?

There were only 3 people that signed her guest book at funeral home. Not very many for a business woman who seemed active in the womens business group. But it is on the funeral homes website. 1 lady from Baton Rouge Louisiana, one 2 people from Longview TX.

Not sure if that sheds any light.

if anyone needs the link to the funeral home guest book I can send it to them. not sure if researching these people that signed it might help. especially the lady from baton rouge La.

if anyone needs the link to the funeral home guest book I can send it to them. not sure if researching these people that signed it might help. especially the lady from baton rouge La.

You can send the link to me. I live in the area and it might be worth a shot. tia

Tia, I am very new and I can't figure out how to send it to you without posting it on the forum. Can anyone tell me so I can share the link with Tia?

Also, I was thinking last night, the 3 entries to the funeral guest book -3 were from Longview TX and the 3rd I googled (in Baton Rouge LA) and he was originally from Longview TX (so all 3 from Longview TX).

That sounds very much to me like whoever she knew before she moved to Longview has no idea that LER/LEK may be the person they used to know or where she is. Would they have known her as LEK maybe? And signed her funeral guestbook? It just seems very odd that ZERO people signed her book and only 3 people at all and all from Longview.

Sounds to me like when she got to Texas 1987/88, is when she assumed her NEW false identity and walked away from everyone and everything she knew before that time.

No family (brothers, sisters, mother, father, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends-business acquaintance), no one- from Arizona, California, TX??? else signs her guest book for the funeral online? No one from the business group that she was active in?

I believe any family, friends, school mates, business acquaintances she knew before Longview TX, etc... had NO idea who LER or maybe LEK was. The names meant nothing to them. So, I am not so sure we are looking for a missing teen/child.

Or did the family report her missing and the police locate her and she decided she did not want contact with them? That happens as well -adults go missing, are located by authorities but decline to have their whereabouts and information shared with the people and family they walked away from who are searching for them. Their whereabouts are private if they want them to be. So, maybe they knew their missing relative had been located and was alive (thus no missing person report - or active report).
This doesn't help figure out who she is, but might explain a lack of a current missing person report-which would make it almost impossible to figure out who she is.

JMO...

Click on her user name - it will allow you to send her a private message (will appear in the upper right hand corner of your screen).

Thanks for your interest in this case - I will have to read your post again after I've had a bit more coffee but it's interesting!!

You can send the link to me. I live in the area and it might be worth a shot. tia

Please let me know how to send the link just to you, or I can tell you it is raderfh dot com (rader funeral home) and search her name LER. You can view entries.
Can anyone in the area see who the victim was in LER's husbands assault charge? Might have been LER?

And find out what was served to her in December 20? It should all be public record ? At least the assault. Then we wouldn't be guessing it was custody papers - not sure if that is public record but the assault should be.

And I am sure the divorce and whatever she was served (motions, citations)during that processed was cancelled by the judge -because she had passed away before the divorce was complete-

Click on her user name - it will allow you to send her a private message (will appear in the upper right hand corner of your screen).

Thanks for your interest in this case - I will have to read your post again after I've had a bit more coffee but it's interesting!!

Thanks for helping! I got the link to her in a message.

Please let me know how to send the link just to you, or I can tell you it is raderfh dot com (rader funeral home) and search her name LER. You can view entries.
Can anyone in the area see who the victim was in LER's husbands assault charge? Might have been LER?

And find out what was served to her in December 20? It should all be public record ? At least the assault. Then we wouldn't be guessing it was custody papers - not sure if that is public record but the assault should be.

And I am sure the divorce and whatever she was served (motions, citations)during that processed was cancelled by the judge -because she had passed away before the divorce was complete-

My dil worked in the clerk's office for 18 years. I am getting info from her so that maybe I can get access to the charges. Will post anything I find.

I need more information on the charges for JBR. Is this info on this thread? I have searched but can't find it. Need to know date of charges. Thanks for any information.

I need more information on the charges for JBR. Is this info on this thread? I have searched but can't find it. Need to know date of charges. Thanks for any information.
Assault was dated 9/18/2010 and filed 9/22/10 in Fannin County TX. JBR was the defandant. Case Cr10-0144JP2... The divorce was case FA-10-39830 filed by JBR who was the Petitioner and the motion was filed 12/14/10 and LER was served with a citation from that motion 12/20/2010 and was to respond by 1/10/11... but commited suicide on 12/24/10 - let me know if you need anything else - Thanks for looking

Logout My Account Search Menu New Criminal Search Refine Search Back Location : All Courts Help

Register of ActionsCase No. CR10-0144JP2State of Texas vs Jon Ruff §
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Criminal Non-Traffic
Date Filed: 09/22/2010

Party Information Lead Attorneys
Defendant Ruff, Jon Blakely

State State Of Texas

Charge InformationCharges: Ruff, Jon Blakely Statute Level Date
1. ASSAULT (PHYSICAL CONTACT) 22.01(a)(3) Class C Misdemeanor 09/18/2010
Events & Orders of the Court DISPOSITIONS
04/01/2011 Disposition

1. ASSAULT (PHYSICAL CONTACT)
Dismissed

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
09/22/2010 Case Filed

This is the only thing I could find and I am sure this has been reported before. My dil is in Smith county and this was in Fannin county. so no help there. Sorry, but I will keep looking here in Longview.

Well that would explain the nose, Im sure that was not the first time:(

would it be acceptable to reach out to the Texas Business Women's members in Bonham, to see if anyone knew anything??

would it be acceptable to reach out to the Texas Business Women's members in Bonham, to see if anyone knew anything??

I think that would be against the rules. A mod can answer for sure.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

I just see the assault as an isolated type incident stemming from the divorce and the perceived ruination of her life. I hear that type of thing is pretty common in heated divorces. JMO

I just see the assault as an isolated type incident stemming from the divorce and the perceived ruination of her life. I hear that type of thing is pretty common in heated divorces. JMO

Agreed. Her nose was crooked in pictures that were supposedly taken when she was younger.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone looked at this lady as being Trena Slinkard? She abducted her 3 kids and has been living under and assumed identity. She also has lived in the Longview, TX area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro