TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw an age progresion of Sheri Lynn Johnson...I don't know how to post links, but perhaps someone can look it up...I think she looks alot like our UID...perhaps a long shot...but Sheri Lynn's background is enough to make anyone want a new identity...

The age progression is posted at this website also. It's Super Sized which is a definite plus for me. :blushing:
http://25missingpersons.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=missing1974&action=display&thread=981

I noticed that her eyes are brown and according to NAMUS our UID has hazel eyes. But they look more brown to me in the photo. Her mother was 5'7". I have not found a height for the father yet. There's a formula that can be used to determine an approximate height of a child if the parent's heights are known.

Also, both of these people have had DNA submitted. Surely they have already compared them. :dunno:

Post #112 states that Harbison was approx. 5'8" tall though I haven't been able to verify if this is correct. Sheri's mother was 5'7".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO MO - Freda, Sheri Lynn, & Michael Johnson, Independence, Nov 1974

According to this formula Sheri Lynn would be about 5'5" tall, at most about 5'9" inches tall (within 4 inches according to the formula). Of course it's not an exact science. Maybe she had tall grandparents. I would like to confirm if the 5'8" is correct for the father, Harbison.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/child-growth/AN01610
Add the mother's height and the father's height in either inches or centimeters.
Add 5 inches (13 centimeters) for boys or subtract 5 inches (13 centimeters) for girls.
Divide by two.
Most children will reach an adult height within 4 inches (10 centimeters) of this estimation.

If the MP and the UID both have DNA in the "system", is it automatically compared? Or does someone have to request that it be looked at?

Sorry for the noobie question...

this one has intrigued me from the first time I read it. I do not think she was a child who was abducted mostly because she assumed the identity of someone else as an adult. the thread has gotten rather long and I don't remember precise details but I believe this Jane Doe was in her 20's before she took the identity of L.E.K. before marrying and becoming L.E.R.

I would think, and it is just my thought process, that if you had a child who was singularly abducted, she would have contacted someone up attaining some freedom. if it was a family (entire or partial) that disappeared, I would think the abducting/absconding parent would have taken care of new names. again just my thought process.

I would love to be able to read the actual divorce complaint. I wonder what the grounds were that formed the basis of the husband's filing for divorce. if he somehow found out she was not really L.E.K. I could see her husband being upset. whether he put that in the complaint is another thing.

my hunch is that with the divorce filing, she was likely to have to give sworn testimony about herself which is something she chose not to do and checked herself out of this life. what was it that she was trying to hide so badly?

I still get a kick out of that photo of her in the sweater. when I see that smile I think that she had some satisfaction of feeling that with the driver's license in the assumed name, she really did it, she really became someone new.

JMO
Given the circumstances of her death- I think it happened not out of fear of discovery, but more out of anger towards the ex and perhaps sadness over the loss of her marriage. JMO

She could have changed her name as an adult after escaping whatever situation she was in post-abduction (which she may not have even realized was an abduction).

Martha Leanne Green

MGreen.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/67dftn.html

After 3 hrs of reading through this thread i have to say i think this is a very good match based on looks.

Martha's DNA is available as is the woman's who assumed the identity of L.E.K. so it is likely not a match.

RMarlow.jpg

Robin S. Marlow
Missing since May 13, 1982 from Broward County, Florida.
According to Doe

Namus
Date LKA July 28, 1982 00:00
Date entered 06/20/2011
Age LKA 28 to 28 years old
Age now 58 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 70.0
Weight (pounds) 110.0

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11352/0/

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1224dffl.html
At the risk of sounding "mean" I have to say that Robin looks a bit "prettier." The unknown woman, while certainly not unattractive, wouldn't really turn heads.

dove_kelly.jpg
dove_kelly2.jpg

Kelly Bergh Dove Jun 18, 1982 Harrisonberg, VA
I can't find her height, eye color, or weight on any sites.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dove_kelly.html

Now THIS looks like a pretty good facial match, if we had height, weight, etc. it might be easier to eliminate her, but at the moment, I am leaning toward her being Kelly.

But if it is Kelly why wouldnt she have went back to her family? She had a husband and child and it sounds like she was close to her three sisters. That part doesnt make sense to me. Jmo:twocents:

At the risk of sounding "mean" I have to say that Robin looks a bit "prettier." The unknown woman, while certainly not unattractive, wouldn't really turn heads.

Now THIS looks like a pretty good facial match, if we had height, weight, etc. it might be easier to eliminate her, but at the moment, I am leaning toward her being Kelly.

Doe Network says Kelly Bergh Dove was 5ft1 which would make her rather short for the UID.
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2413dfva.html

Carey Mae Parker
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18209/0

From Quinlan, Texas
Date last seen March 17, 1991 00:00
Date entered 11/27/2012
Age last seen 23 to years old
Age now 45 years old
Height (inches) 69.0 to 70.0
Weight (pounds) 115.0 to 125.0

I just read the FB posting that the family recently put up. Basically, Carey went missing in Spring of 1991. Her children were living with her father and one was with the bio dad. At some point, her family realized she was missing along with her car (It sounds like they don't know the exact date). They believed they reported her missing and it wasn't a few years ago when they decided to look into her disappearance that the family realized they had filed a welfare check- not a missing person's report.

Similarities:
height
Texas

???s:
Looks (40 lb difference)
timing

Carey Mae Parker

From Quinlan, Texas
Date entered 11/27/2012
Age now 45 years old

I just read the FB posting that the family recently put up. Basically, Carey went missing in Spring of 1991. Her children were living with her father and one was with the bio dad. At some point, her family realized she was missing along with her car (It sounds like they don't know the exact date). They believed they reported her missing and it wasn't a few years ago when they decided to look into her disappearance that the family realized they had filed a welfare check- not a missing person's report.

Similarities:
height
Texas

???s:
Looks (40 lb difference)
timing

I don't see much of a resemblance. Her nose and teeth don't quite match. I think her age would eliminate her, but that's all jmho.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Carey Mae Parker

From Quinlan, Texas
Date entered 11/27/2012
Age now 45 years old

Similarities:
height
Texas

???s:
Looks (40 lb difference)
timing
I think that LK surfaced before this person disappeared.

Does anyone know the absolute earliest date that we know of LK's existence, something independently confirmed and not just her own word?

I think that LK surfaced before this person disappeared.

Does anyone know the absolute earliest date that we know of LK's existence, something independently confirmed and not just her own word?

the earliest we know about the imposter L.K. was when she got the social security number issued, which I think was 1988.

the earliest we know about the imposter L.K. was when she got the social security number issued, which I think was 1988.

I remembered that but just for "fun" I was pondering her getting an new SS BEFORE she disappeared. I know some people live or have multiple IDs at the same time. I was thinking it might be possible for her to have started a new one while still living as original identity.

Recently someone got arrested around here and they had multiple identities and ssn. I am not sure why you would do this...to stay ahead of the law??

Recently someone got arrested around here and they had multiple identities and ssn. I am not sure why you would do this...to stay ahead of the law??

Might be to stay ahead of the law, might be to prevent people who used to know her from tracking her, or in some cases it might be in order to commit fraud. There are a lot of reasons someone might want to use a fraudulent identity.

She might have had a record under another identity that would have prohibited her from finding work in the field in which she'd trained. She might have been wanted for some previous fraud. She might have had an abusive previous spouse of whom she was terrified. She may have accumulated crushing debt and despaired of repaying it. There are a lot of reasons a person might want to disappear and start over in a way that would make her difficult to trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball