TX TX - Lorenzo Ramirez, <1 year old, El Paso, 6 Oct 1964

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP26653
Lorenzo Ramirez

Male
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino

Missing Age< 1 Year
Current Age55 Years

Hair Color Unknown
Eye Color Unknown

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact October 6, 1964
NamUs Case Created November 5, 2014
Last Known Location Map
Location El Paso, Texas
El Paso County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Unknown circumstances. Height, weight, hair, eye color not provided. Ranges entered to satisfy NamUs minimum requirements.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

An abandoned boy estimated to be only two years old was found during March of 1966 in a ditch by a farmer near Mullinville, KS. His appearance led people to believe he was of an Indian or Hispanic nationality. He was adopted by a wonderful couple from that tiny town but Noone ever learned where he came from or how he came to left alone in a ditch. Thru my research I have only found one child that was the right age (less than 1 yrs old) at the time that NAMUS has listed as date of last contact which is October 6th 1964. I'm wondering how we could get additional info regarding the circumstances of the MP's disappearance. Perhaps he was with a biological parent until he was left in the field. Can anyone get any information about Lorenzo Ramirez dissappearance? Our family is friends with the abandoned boys adoptive family and I can contact him directly but there's no point in suggesting this as a possible match to him unless I have more info about what happened to Lorenzo Ramirez.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back