TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Dateline should do a show on FLEK, get the word out/her photo's, the story.
Someone out there will recognize her. It would be an excellent show too for those who are not familiar with the story.

JMHO

Welcome to WS Jazzy! Great first post! I have been searching for stock brokers as well and hadn't encountered this one. Very interesting. Did you find the two daughter's with the original last name or with the "witness protection" name? I've seen the wife/mother's name published but not the children…

WELCOME!
I found the middle daughter with the last name they were given in the "witness protection" program and her last name from her first marriage. I thought the other one I found was a sister also, but It is the middle daughters daughter from her 1st marriage. I can not seem to locate the oldest daughter, who would be around FLEKs age or the youngest. I did find on one of the social networks of the middle daughters daughter a few "friends" with the original last name before the "witness protection". I also found a video on you-tube that was done in Las Vegas by the middle daughter, but not sure what year it was. She is a Senior VP at a large hotel chain. I can see similarities to her and FLEK in the later pictures of FLEK (IMO). I think the oldest daughter and the middle daughter were married to the same man. I have to read the rules on how to post the social site I found them on. I also read an article that listed each of the 3 girls names as well as the wife's and now I cant locate it. I will keep looking.

I found the middle daughter with the last name they were given in the "witness protection" program and her last name from her first marriage. I thought the other one I found was a sister also, but It is the middle daughters daughter from her 1st marriage. I can not seem to locate the oldest daughter, who would be around FLEKs age or the youngest. I did find on one of the social networks of the middle daughters daughter a few "friends" with the original last name before the "witness protection". I also found a video on you-tube that was done in Las Vegas by the middle daughter, but not sure what year it was. She is a Senior VP at a large hotel chain. I can see similarities to her and FLEK in the later pictures of FLEK (IMO). I think the oldest daughter and the middle daughter were married to the same man. I have to read the rules on how to post the social site I found them on. I also read an article that listed each of the 3 girls names as well as the wife's and now I cant locate it. I will keep looking.

I'm a bit confused here. Around what ages are you looking for? Based on their published names (in newspaper accounts from the time of the suicide) all three are accounted for (if these present articles are correct).

Mother 73
Oldest 50
Middle 47
Youngest 43

They are involved in various Jewish groups and that's how I accounted for all three sisters.

However, it is very possible that I have the incorrect persons for the oldest and youngest daughters, but I don't think so.

Kind of OT but not a very good witness protection program if they're so easy to find. :dunno:

Can't really blame the program if the witnesses are blasting themselves all over Facebook, publically associating with their pre-WPP family and friends. Doesn't sound like these folks are trying too hard to hide.

Kind of OT but not a very good witness protection program if they're so easy to find. :dunno:

They aren't in the Witness Security Program. They hadn't been since the death of Mr. Kane and the revealing of his original name. They've all continued to use the Kane name, not sure the reasons for that.

They aren't in the Witness Security Program. They hadn't been since the death of Mr. Kane and the revealing of his original name. They've all continued to use the Kane name, not sure the reasons for that.

wait a min, so the daughters name is Erica Kane? Really?

Gotcha. Thanks!

I wonder if she fled a lifestyle born into such as a Mennonite/Amish group or was involved in the Gypsy world.... and left. I know it's hard to leave an Amish clan or an orthodox Jewish community.

Thinking out loud really.... her lack of primary education/writing style has me stumped a bit... I don't know if there is proof of that... it's something I picked up on as per her notes/her writing.... Oh Flek! who are you? Your little girl will want to know.

I wonder if she fled a lifestyle born into such as a Mennonite/Amish group or was involved in the Gypsy world.... and left. I know it's hard to leave an Amish clan or an orthodox Jewish community.

Thinking out loud really.... her lack of primary education/writing style has me stumped a bit... I don't know if there is proof of that... it's something I picked up on as per her notes/her writing.... Oh Flek! who are you? Your little girl will want to know.

This is kind of why the LDS THread started and that, I believe, led us to the Lebaron exploration.

Yes, I know ... Lol
I was being more specific ...

The Tredyffrin public library "presumed" phone number on the notes page, is within an hour of Lancaster, Pa., a heavily Amish area. It is also just outside of Philadelphia and Villa Nova University (judging by her writing skills, I don't think she was a college student).

I bet she was home schooled and generally brought up in an insular family and/or community. It would go some way to explaining why almost nobody has recognised her.

I think that Dateline should do a show on FLEK, get the word out/her photo's, the story.
Someone out there will recognize her. It would be an excellent show too for those who are not familiar with the story.

JMHO

I agree with you that a national show could bring answers to who FLEK was. So I went ahead and submitted a message to ABC Dateline 20/20. I'm sure others have submitted her story to Dateline and other investigative shows. Maybe enough submissions will get them interested.

I did notice before you submit the message there is a disclaimer on the bottom so it may never reach the right people. It's worth a shot though!

Didn't they put Benjamin Kyle on Dr. Phil? I don't think that did any good but maybe more people watch Dateline.

This is an amazing story for a national program to pick up. However, I wonder if the Ruff family would be able to stop it from happening?

They obviously were okay with the Seattle Times article, but would this be too much exposure? I just kind of wonder if that's why we haven't seen this story on tv already.

This is an amazing story for a national program to pick up. However, I wonder if the Ruff family would be able to stop it from happening?

They obviously were okay with the Seattle Times article, but would this be too much exposure? I just kind of wonder if that's why we haven't seen this story on tv already.
Or decline to participate? I know I would if it was MY family. Who would want their daughter to know all of this stuff. I can't see Blake agreeing to it.

It's a shame Unsolved Mysteries isn't on anymore. I don't have tv so I don't know if there are any similar shows on anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow