TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if... She did have an identity but had help in being declared deceased? Well that would be some freedom?! Then she would be free to assume another identity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if... She did have an identity but had help in being declared deceased? Well that would be some freedom?! Then she would be free to assume another identity

And the most depressing possibility of all (from the point of view of identifying FLEK) is that she may never have had another identity. She may have been born to people who lived 'off the grid' and thus never had her birth registered, meaning she didn't officially exist.....

It would provide another explanation as to why she took on BST's identity, because she needed an official identity to begin a 'mainstream' life.

After I posted this in the early morning hours, I got to thinking of another case with the grateful dead fan. A young man was killed in an automobile accident in 1996, but he had not identification on him. He seemed to have elected to go out on his own, and no member of his family became aware of his death. Websleuths participants worked hard and eventually worked to find his true identity.

There are likely many missing people out there, who because of lack of family contact and lack of friends who might be monitoring their whereabouts, can easily go missing without the matter being drawn to the attention of the authorities.

Now, I wonder if there is anything in government that can uncover individuals who just seem to no longer be involved in employment, or receiving medical services. I would suspect that there is nothing to uncover these individuals.

Therefore, it is entirely possible that Lori Kennedy could be such an individual whose absence from the normal commerce of society wasn't detected. Unless our government becomes proactive towards revealing individuals who are no longer participating in regular commerce by paying income tax or receiving government services of some kind, then we may not be able to identify 'Lori Kennedy'.

His case is still unsolved.

I'm curious how that would work in the U.S.
In Canada, as an adult, Revenue Canada would have you flagged for not filing your taxes. Someone would have to have you declared dead. The Government declared my friend dead, but she was alive, she just hadn't filed taxes or worked for over 5 years. She worked as a live-in-caregiver and was paid in cash. It was strange because her family never reported her missing or deceased, because she was neither.
The Canadian government is able to track your whereabouts by your SIN number, health care number, drivers licence, and banking actions.
As for FLEK, I don't believe she was ever a missing person. Her illegal identity change made sure that she wouldn't be able to be traced . I still think it was very risky to use a deceased child's identity for an identity change. Risky, but it worked!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-reviewing-taxpayers-wrongfully-declared-dead

In the US...

1. IRS only cares about those who have income. If you don't work, there is no filing requirement.

2. If a person is missing for a number of years (varies by state), the family can petition in state court to have that person declared dead. Usually, the family would do this for monetary reasons, to clear the estate and allow the family to inherit. If the missing person had no money, it wouldn't be worth the cost of the legal proceeding and the missing may never be declared dead. Also, note I said state... the federal government wouldn't be involved in any of this.

3. Occasionally, we hear about a clerical error or computer glitch where someone living shows up in the government computers as dead, and they have a heck of a time straightening it out. But that's an error, not anything intentional.

4. As far as tracking... leaving aside our sleuthers at the NSA (omg! My autocorrect just changed NSA to BAD! Too funny!)... Yes, it is possible for the government here to track you by SSN, drivers license, banking records, etc. BUT it's not that easy here. Driver's licenses are issued by the states and so there are 50 different databases. You're only supposed to have a driver's license from one state at a time, but it is possible to get two if you really wanted to and put a bit of effort into it. SSN numbers are used for anything income related here, so if someone isn't working or is paid cash there's nothing to track. Banking records need a search warrant, which requires probable cause of a crime. And, of course, for anything to be tracked, someone has to *want* to find the person.

5. Which brings me to the last point... in the US, we have strong constitutional protections against government intrusion into our lives. (Again, leaving aside our friends at NSA) The government isn't supposed to simply track people for no reason, there's supposed to be probable cause and court orders and some evidence of a crime. So proactively tracking the whereabouts of citizens who have committed no crime? Unconstitutional. Not supposed to happen here. Which is why LE tends to stand down when they believe someone left on their own.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

link to all addresses listed for FLEK plotted on a map of Dallas. Notice how they are clustered around the airports ( there are 2 major in Dallas)
http://multiplottr.com/?map_id=84337

some things I noticed...
On google maps the PO box 810 in Euless has a name over it. ( weird) it says " Linda Jackson". that address evidently now belongs to Awaking Church, the director also owns a company called American Pride Home Services ( cleaning biz) with same address http://www.texascorporates.com/corp/1009197.html

the Oak Creek Lane in Bedford, TX is DIRECTLY beside a Super 8 hotel, with a technical college directly on the other side.

Statler blvd and Oakridge Ct are so close together, same hood, and they are within VERY close walking distance to a bus depot.

will list more. Have a slow day at work.

The Douglas address I plotted is the church where Lori met Blake in Dallas. It is very close to several addresses she listed.
I wonder if we could follow up on these addresses. The 'Jackson' name is interesting, as that name was written in the notes, that Lori had made. If someone could go to these addresses and show photos to the people there, they might remember Lori. It would have to be a websleuth located in the Dallas area. Some more study would have to be made of the exact addresses.

Linda Jackson might be a valuable source of information, as she might have been referred to in the notes.

Thanks for that posting Linda!!!!!!!!!!!

His case is still unsolved.
This pertains to the Grateful dead posting that I had made in #99.
The case was solved as the young man's identity was discovered. Here is the solution in the website below. It took 19 years to find the identity though. He is James Calahan of South Carolina.
It was solved largely with the hard work of so many websleuthers. They did a great job!
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/grateful-dead-grateful-doe/

In the US...

1. IRS only cares about those who have income. If you don't work, there is no filing requirement.

2. If a person is missing for a number of years (varies by state), the family can petition in state court to have that person declared dead. Usually, the family would do this for monetary reasons, to clear the estate and allow the family to inherit. If the missing person had no money, it wouldn't be worth the cost of the legal proceeding and the missing may never be declared dead. Also, note I said state... the federal government wouldn't be involved in any of this.

3. Occasionally, we hear about a clerical error or computer glitch where someone living shows up in the government computers as dead, and they have a heck of a time straightening it out. But that's an error, not anything intentional.

4. As far as tracking... leaving aside our sleuthers at the NSA (omg! My autocorrect just changed NSA to BAD! Too funny!)... Yes, it is possible for the government here to track you by SSN, drivers license, banking records, etc. BUT it's not that easy here. Driver's licenses are issued by the states and so there are 50 different databases. You're only supposed to have a driver's license from one state at a time, but it is possible to get two if you really wanted to and put a bit of effort into it. SSN numbers are used for anything income related here, so if someone isn't working or is paid cash there's nothing to track. Banking records need a search warrant, which requires probable cause of a crime. And, of course, for anything to be tracked, someone has to *want* to find the person.

5. Which brings me to the last point... in the US, we have strong constitutional protections against government intrusion into our lives. (Again, leaving aside our friends at NSA) The government isn't supposed to simply track people for no reason, there's supposed to be probable cause and court orders and some evidence of a crime. So proactively tracking the whereabouts of citizens who have committed no crime? Unconstitutional. Not supposed to happen here. Which is why LE tends to stand down when they believe someone left on their own.

Is there a way to look at a person identified as deceased to know the cause of death, so as to determine if a person has been declared dead or has actually died of a physical cause? This would possibly pertain to our websleuth's investigation into the identity of Lori Kennedy? Thanks for your consideration. You had a great answer, so well thought out!!

This pertains to the Grateful dead posting that I had made in #99.
The case was solved as the young man's identity was discovered. Here is the solution in the website below. It took 19 years to find the identity though. He is James Calahan of South Carolina.
It was solved largely with the hard work of so many websleuthers. They did a great job!
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/grateful-dead-grateful-doe/

Brian, currently Jason Callahan is missing, and the UID dubbed Grateful Doe is unidentified.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6095

Kinda like Lori Erica Kennedy.

:seeya:

Is there a way to look at a person identified as deceased to know the cause of death, so as to determine if a person has been declared dead or has actually died of a physical cause? This would possibly pertain to our websleuth's investigation into the identity of Lori Kennedy? Thanks for your consideration. You had a great answer, so well thought out!!

Death certificates are public record, so it's certainly possible. Not sure how easy it would be. First, every jurisdiction has it's own database. The states I've lived in, records are kept at the county level. Not all counties have the records online, so it might require a trip to go through the records in person.

Might be easier to search court records, but again, it depends on the jurisdiction whether those are online or not.

In the US...

Thank you W.E.C., this explains A LOT!

Just catching up on this thread.

1. As to the adopted lady searching for bio mom, eyebrows are spot-on and even perhaps the hairline, but take a close look at her fingers too.....long!

2. Ohio photo is uncanny, age is off, other reputed child is interesting....but a good lack of any kind of proof on all counts.

3. Kennedy, not that I am any kind of conspiracy theorist, but I often wondered if she was taking back a name she thought was rightfully hers and there is a similar facial appearance not to mention a dallas connection where her new life centered and a person who may have had extramarital affairs who could have fathered a child. But again, a complete lack of proof.

Number one above seems to be the best lead to follow at the moment in order to rule it in or out.

Oh, as to #2, I have been wondering if there may be yearbook photos available. If I recall correctly, her high school is known. Be nicer to be able to go by more than one photo alone.

Also, in Ohio, birth certificates are obtained from the CITY in which one was born. If I am not mistaken, I think death certificates are as well. At least at that time, that was the way it was done. You may be able to get them in a more centralized location now.

I know there is no obituary for the Ohio person. Do we know if there was a death certificate? Has anyone checked the social security index for this name?

Deed records show that the marital home of the Ohio POI was transferred by survivorship affidavit 5 years after her death. Not unusual though for people not to get around to that. Explains why there was no estate. Original mortgage deed shows she has a very nice signature....unlike FLEK.

Oh, as to #2, I have been wondering if there may be yearbook photos available. If I recall correctly, her high school is known. Be nicer to be able to go by more than one photo alone.

Also, in Ohio, birth certificates are obtained from the CITY in which one was born. If I am not mistaken, I think death certificates are as well. At least at that time, that was the way it was done. You may be able to get them in a more centralized location now.

I know there is no obituary for the Ohio person. Do we know if there was a death certificate? Has anyone checked the social security index for this name?

Yes! You are a mind reader! This past Friday I started down this path via emails and phone calls! Will update. I get off early tomorrow and want to drive past a couple of the downtown dallas addresses

Update: I am being emaed some pics

Sorry that was supposed to be a private message! I was searching Jennifer Perkins.

If you guys do figure it out please please be respectful and don't bother the woman I found. She is VERY nice and a real person.!

She has photos of a beagle?

If so, there is definitely a strong similarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman