TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had a quick reply from The Gregg County Sheriff's office saying that my email had been passed on to Lt Kirk Haddix. At least we know someone is reading the emails! To refresh others' memories, my email was the one suggesting the Howder link.

I don't know what you mentioned in your message to the Sherriffs office. But when I sent them my message, I also linked THIS THREAD with it. I'm sure they clicked on it out of curiosity. Wonder if they knew they had so many sleuthers out there trying to ID FLEK. Or if they were like... OMG!!! Look at ALL the research these people have been doing all these years!!! lol

I agree--I imagine that that could be indicative of FLEK's identity. Either a family that doesn't have readily available internet access or a family that doesn't want to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There needs no reason for trolls to be attracted to a given forum. It's all based on LULZ. Some trolls are motivated out of ideology or personal attachment. Most -- if not all -- are motivated for entertainment reasons.

I guess trolling a bunch of people talking about a woman with no past who killed herself a few years ago lacks LULZ.

Just wanted to let everyone no that Sandra Hopler is a rule out both lori and her dna are in codis... this was in an il i received this morning from namus

Just wanted to let everyone no that Sandra Hopler is a rule out both lori and her dna are in codis... this was in an il i received this morning from namus

Don't know if there is a typo in your post. What did you receive from Namus?

I have recently been of the understanding that just because they are both in Codis, you can't assume they are in the same place and have been compared and that you have to ask them to compare them.

Am I wrong about this? Roselvr would know. Roselvr where are you?

I sumitted a match in 2014 and received a similar reply:

RE: NamUs UP # 9537

The computer would have HIT on them if there had been a match, sorry

Janet Franson
Regional Systems Administrator
National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
3500 Camp Bowie Bl.
Ft. Worth, Texas 76107
ORI: TX220035Y
Phone 817-217-7928
E mail : janet.franson@unthsc.edu
Web: www.untfsu.com

I always describe "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" as the best movie I never want to watch again.

I saw this movie and it scared the begezus out of me. I would literally run as fast as I could from my car to apartment door and slept with lights on etc. It was such a realistic movie to me. Scary as hell.

Morning all!!!

I'm intrigued by the entry in the guest book. I came across a Sandy that is a missing person in OK that I feel looks like FLEK~~however she has a lighter color hair and is shorter. This Sandy also has freckles just like FLEK and in my opinion the smile, eyes and nose appear to be a close resemblance to FLEK. She went missing (1984) ~~3 days after she had a fight with her boyfriend, in which she broke his knee cap. I believe I read she went missing when she was 17. What also caught my attention was that she was doing drugs and attending these parties called "suits" which involved sex with prominent businessmen in the area. (I thought of the strip club angle) The mother now believes that her ex may have gotten her pregnant (the ex is now dead) and maybe responsible for why she went missing. (running from someone angle) I had also read that FLEK had one ear that was lower than the other and that caught my attention. I recall it being mentioned here~~somewhere that FLEK's ears were uneven as well.

Because of the hair color and the height~~~this is a long shot~~but her name is Sandy Rea. Please try to imagine her with darker hair than the picture shown. Try to focus in on the facial features, not the hair.

http://www.tulsatoday.com/2014/09/1...isappearance-remains-unsolved-after-30-years/

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-SR2.jpg
    Capture-SR2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Capture-SR1.jpg
    Capture-SR1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 329
Can someone help me out? A while ago, someone posted a picture of a male who resembled FLEK. This guy looked just like her and could have been a relative.

Can an someone direct me to where that picture is? I've searched some of the different threads and I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

BigCity, I don't see any resemblance at all to FLEK and believe it's a rule out based on height alone.

Wanting, there have been 2 photos of males floating around that posters have thought resembled FLEK. One is Terry Turner, the father of Becky Sue Turner, whose ID FLEK stole before assuming the alias of Lori Kennedy. The other is Christopher McCandless, a missing person whose case is completely unrelated to FLEK's (and who only resembles her in one photo). A google image search should turn up both.

BigCity, I don't see any resemblance at all to FLEK and believe it's a rule out based on height alone.

Wanting, there have been 2 photos of males floating around that posters have thought resembled FLEK. One is Terry Turner, the father of Becky Sue Turner, whose ID FLEK stole before assuming the alias of Lori Kennedy. The other is Christopher McCandless, a missing person whose case is completely unrelated to FLEK's (and who only resembles her in one photo). A google image search should turn up both.

There was a third man who looked like a relative of FLEK, and I believe it was speculated at that time that he & FLEK could be an abducted brother/sister duo - if that jogs anyone's memory! This man was someone known to a poster here, a personal friend, not a famous person or a missing person. If I'm not mistaken, the missing sister was someone who has been brought up multiple times as a possible LEK & who has age enhancements floating around that definitely look just like her. I don't have a moment to look into this right now, but in case that jogs anyone's memory...

Morning all!!!

I'm intrigued by the entry in the guest book. I came across a Sandy that is a missing person in OK that I feel looks like FLEK~~however she has a lighter color hair and is shorter. This Sandy also has freckles just like FLEK and in my opinion the smile, eyes and nose appear to be a close resemblance to FLEK. She went missing (1984) ~~3 days after she had a fight with her boyfriend, in which she broke his knee cap. I believe I read she went missing when she was 17. What also caught my attention was that she was doing drugs and attending these parties called "suits" which involved sex with prominent businessmen in the area. (I thought of the strip club angle) The mother now believes that her ex may have gotten her pregnant (the ex is now dead) and maybe responsible for why she went missing. (running from someone angle) I had also read that FLEK had one ear that was lower than the other and that caught my attention. I recall it being mentioned here~~somewhere that FLEK's ears were uneven as well.

Because of the hair color and the height~~~this is a long shot~~but her name is Sandy Rea. Please try to imagine her with darker hair than the picture shown. Try to focus in on the facial features, not the hair.

http://www.tulsatoday.com/2014/09/1...isappearance-remains-unsolved-after-30-years/

attachment.php
attachment.php

I actually think she is pretty close.

There was a third man who looked like a relative of FLEK, and I believe it was speculated at that time that he & FLEK could be an abducted brother/sister duo - if that jogs anyone's memory! This man was someone known to a poster here, a personal friend, not a famous person or a missing person. If I'm not mistaken, the missing sister was someone who has been brought up multiple times as a possible LEK & who has age enhancements floating around that definitely look just like her. I don't have a moment to look into this right now, but in case that jogs anyone's memory...
Yes, I know the one you mean, it's under the possible matches thread and it was Linda9681's friend I think? The side by side pic is gone though. Linda could you re-post please?

I sent her a pm :) it was Sherri Lynn and Michael Johnson . What is even crazier is my mom dated a very mysterious guy in MS that looked like the age progression of Henry Lee lol

Agree. The other pics aren't close at all.

I think you have to go to Namus and look at the pics there, age progression looks similar as well. Was just a suggestion.

DJmultiplecats~~~Yes, I did mention that in my first post about her. I said it was a long shot but worth mentioning because of the facial similarities.

I sent her a pm :) it was Sherri Lynn and Michael Johnson . What is even crazier is my mom dated a very mysterious guy in MS that looked like the age progression of Henry Lee lol

Thank you Linda! Did that info get to WantingToHelp as well, who was asking after this a bit further up the thread? Unless I misinterpreted and the question was indeed just in reference to Christopher McCandless' driver's license..

So, I was pondering...do you think the family has found out who she is and just hasn't shared publicly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member