TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking again at her email address we found awhile back. I JUST noticed it's her initials backwards.. Did we discuss that? ( what does the W stand for!!!!!)
534ca5103e67bd4c5318df0cdfca07ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think this is the same email acct?

KELLY MULLIGAN registered as a Democrat in PA
Address:107 MEADOW DR, SHIPPENSBURG, PA 17257
Phone: (717) 512-5460 Email: ehgda@ameritrade.com

http://publicrecords.directory/profiles/kelly-mulligan.1326078.html

Hi Everyone! Long time lurker but I had a thought that I don't think has been brought up before.We have all thought that LEK had breast implants, but what if some information was mixed up and she actually had them reduced? Or maybe surgery for another medical reason? I haven't seen any pictures pre-1991 that show her upper body so it's just a thought. I agree with others that in her later pictures it just doesn't look like she had implants (by that time). Not sure how this would help us figure out her name, but might help sorting out this one clue that doesn't seem to fit with what else we know about her.Much respect and thank yous for all your awesome work! It's taken me so long to catch up but it's unbelievably fascinating.

Not everyone with breast implants gets a size that makes them obvious. I have a family member who got hers done in the late 80's/early 90's, you would never know she had them if she hadn't told you. Also, she's never had them replaced.

Maybe Lori was extremely flat chested so she got a natural B or C cup. On a body frame like hers they would look very proportionate.

The implants aren't going to help us since she got them after she became Lori.

Hi Everyone! Long time lurker but I had a thought that I don't think has been brought up before.We have all thought that LEK had breast implants, but what if some information was mixed up and she actually had them reduced? Or maybe surgery for another medical reason? I haven't seen any pictures pre-1991 that show her upper body so it's just a thought. I agree with others that in her later pictures it just doesn't look like she had implants (by that time). Not sure how this would help us figure out her name, but might help sorting out this one clue that doesn't seem to fit with what else we know about her.Much respect and thank yous for all your awesome work! It's taken me so long to catch up but it's unbelievably fascinating.

Welcome Flygirlfly!
Well, the detail about her having breast implants came from her medical records. She might have self-reported the implants but I'm pretty sue her OBGYN would know the difference when examining her.
IMO the baggy clothes she wore, her age, pregnancy and possibly a poor bra choice all led to the appearance she has in the 2010 pictures. Several people have posted about their experiences saying women had their implants replaced 2 or 3 times. Well she had those implants almost 20 years--maybe they needed to be replaced but she didn't have the money or desire to do it?

Not everyone with breast implants gets a size that makes them obvious. I have a family member who got hers done in the late 80's/early 90's, you would never know she had them if she hadn't told you. Also, she's never had them replaced.

Maybe Lori was extremely flat chested so she got a natural B or C cup. On a body frame like hers they would look very proportionate.

The implants aren't going to help us since she got them after she became Lori.

I was thinking that too. Plus she wasn't "showing them off" with her clothing. The higher necklines she preferred makes it look like her breasts are lower. I think it would interesting to know who she put as emergency contact on the surgery forms but I agree-- arguing about whether she looks like she had breast implants is a little silly and won't help us identify her.

I was thinking that too. Plus she wasn't "showing them off" with her clothing. The higher necklines she preferred makes it look like her breasts are lower. I think it would interesting to know who she put as emergency contact on the surgery forms but I agree-- arguing about whether she looks like she had breast implants is a little silly and won't help us identify her.
I agree completely! I was more thinking that if someone remembered her from pre-LEK thinking that there was no way she would get implants if she was suffering from back pain etc. or even family resemblance. I feel kind of silly now for even bringing it up now. I've been trying to rethink details about her case as it seems there are so few actual facts.

Interesting article, it's a little gimmicky in that it builds up suspense, but it's good nevertheless.

I was just thinking this morning and remembered when I read the article: Lori's obssession with Blake's family tree and recipes. I think this was her awkward and clumsy way of bonding with them, but the Ruffs never understood it.

I was also thinking about another picture, the ID where she's Becky Sue Turner. That picture stands out, she was over the moon in it. I think it's her happiest picture of the lot we know. Makes me wonder if she was ecstatic about her identity theft running so smooth, the prospect of a new beginning or something else in her personal life bringing her joy in that moment.

Sometimes I also wonder if she left all these things behind because they are enough to solve the mystery if put together right, or perhaps the opposite, she left behind the things she knew would lead people nowhere.

Interesting article, it's a little gimmicky in that it builds up suspense, but it's good nevertheless.

I was just thinking this morning and remembered when I read the article: Lori's obssession with Blake's family tree and recipes. I think this was her awkward and clumsy way of bonding with them, but the Ruffs never understood it.

I was also thinking about another picture, the ID where she's Becky Sue Turner. That picture stands out, she was over the moon in it. I think it's her happiest picture of the lot we know. Makes me wonder if she was ecstatic about her identity theft running so smooth, the prospect of a new beginning or something else in her personal life bringing her joy in that moment.

Sometimes I also wonder if she left all these things behind because they are enough to solve the mystery if put together right, or perhaps the opposite, she left behind the things she knew would lead people nowhere.
We read about shredded papers with her writings on them and maybe even documents. I have wondered often if those were shredded so they woukdnt find out and either A) she, in her distraught state of mind forgot about her lock box contents or B) she knew it was just enough to taunt them family by showing she was not who she claimed to be but not enough for them to figure it out.

If it's the later, it's actually quite genius, remember there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

Over the years I've been all over the place with the "what if's"

The other day I read the post about the Idaho address going back to a couple who claimed to not k ow or remember her yet they admitted they had offered up their home to people in the past. It make me think perhaps she had been there and the couple were a save house for a underground network. They would never admit knowing her or remembering her if they did. Then I was thinking of the religious connections in her life and wondered if a underground organization that was made up of a certain religion that helped her and guided her. We have all these drop box addresses. If she were staying in safe houses a drop box would be a safe way for her to get her mail without tje locations of the safe houses she was staying in being known and found out.

That then lead to reasons why she would seek to be in a underground situation or be placed in one.

I'm starting to believe she was saved from something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I'm new around here. I've learned about LEK case some days ago and I've red already a lot of forum pages, on websleuths and at many other websites.

I'd like to share some of my findings, please, if someone already talked about this I beg you pardon.

Once again I'm alluding FLEK's Resume. I've made an online research for information based on her email and both phone numbers and I got some strange info:

As I'm new I don't know if it's allowed to write here the info I have (some names and addresses). So I'll talk a little generally.

By her phone number I found info of a Lori C. (I have the full last name). Arbor Mill Bedford, TX... but also from a couple more women in Grapevine and Euless, both cities in TX, respectively.

Her mobile number, (T-Mobile) doesn't appear to have whatsapp, not sure about viber.

Also, I'd like to share a couple of pictures I made, from her Idaho Id. To see her from another angle. Of course the picture of that Id is not as good to make a good reconstruction, but will give you an idea.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And a question: Do we know where's that place where someone saw her working as an exotic dancer yet?

Thank you!

Attachments

• LoriYoung1.jpg
    LoriYoung1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Loriyoung (2).jpg
    Loriyoung (2).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 187
It may not tell us who she was but it's just does not fit with what little we do know about her. People have the elective surgery for different reasons. Some want to enhance what they have making them larger, some have bad breast tissue, a reduction is not implants. But at the end of the day it's elective so there had to he some reason for her getting them if in fact she did have them.

We read about shredded papers with her writings on them and maybe even documents. I have wondered often if those were shredded so they woukdnt find out and either A) she, in her distraught state of mind forgot about her lock box contents or B) she knew it was just enough to taunt them family by showing she was not who she claimed to be but not enough for them to figure it out.

If it's the later, it's actually quite genius, remember there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

Over the years I've been all over the place with the "what if's"

The other day I read the post about the Idaho address going back to a couple who claimed to not k ow or remember her yet they admitted they had offered up their home to people in the past. It make me think perhaps she had been there and the couple were a save house for a underground network. They would never admit knowing her or remembering her if they did. Then I was thinking of the religious connections in her life and wondered if a underground organization that was made up of a certain religion that helped her and guided her. We have all these drop box addresses. If she were staying in safe houses a drop box would be a safe way for her to get her mail without tje locations of the safe houses she was staying in being known and found out.

That then lead to reasons why she would seek to be in a underground situation or be placed in one.

I'm starting to believe she was saved from something.

I've long believed she had help from an underground type network. Either she is one of the luckiest people on the planet to take the identity of someone who has so many convenient coincidences (misspellings of BST, birth date listed incorrectly in some places, etc) or she had help from people who knew exactly what they were doing. Months back I posted about the children of the underground but didn't get much feedback. If you look into that organization the similarities are just far too hard to ignore. Not saying it is necessarily that organization, but I think many of them used the same techniques. I've done a lot of research on underground organizations in the late 80s and can provide more info and details if anyone is interested.

Welcome Marin, those pics are really interesting!

The g and d are switched in the KM email address. I don't think the Ameritrade or kewl email addresses belonged to LEK but that's just my opinion.

Just for the heck of it I emailed all 3 addresses about an hour ago, none have bounced back yet.

One of them is linked to Lori J Furtado / Furtaolo / Kennedy who appears to be alive and well, so it seems the records have got mixed up.

https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/lori+furtaolo

....maybe.... lol!

Does anyone here feel they're actually getting close to identifying LEK?

Hello everyone. I'm new around here. I've learned about LEK case some days ago and I've red already a lot of forum pages, on websleuths and at many other websites.

I'd like to share some of my findings, please, if someone already talked about this I beg you pardon.

Once again I'm alluding FLEK's Resume. I've made an online research for information based on her email and both phone numbers and I got some strange info:

As I'm new I don't know if it's allowed to write here the info I have (some names and addresses). So I'll talk a little generally.

By her phone number I found info of a Lori C. (I have the full last name). Arbor Mill Bedford, TX... but also from a couple more women in Grapevine and Euless, both cities in TX, respectively.

Her mobile number, (T-Mobile) doesn't appear to have whatsapp, not sure about viber.

Also, I'd like to share a couple of pictures I made, from her Idaho Id. To see her from another angle. Of course the picture of that Id is not as good to make a good reconstruction, but will give you an idea.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And a question: Do we know where's that place where someone saw her working as an exotic dancer yet?

Thank you!

Welcome! Interesting rendering of Lori's face. You are right to not post full names and address here--it's against TOS. I'm unclear on how you found this Lori C. Which email address of Lori's did you search? If it is the one on Lori's resume you can post that one and we have discussed it before.

Do we have any photos of Lori other than face on? I love your reconstruction, marinmarais, I just always thought she had a smaller, flatter (but bent) nose

Just for the heck of it I emailed all 3 addresses about an hour ago, none have bounced back yet.

One of them is linked to Lori J *advertiser censored*** / *advertiser censored*** / Kennedy who appears to be alive and well, so it seems the records have got mixed up.

....maybe.... lol!

I feel like we are chasing our tails in circles right now and rehashing the same things. A lot of new posters here in recent weeks so maybe that means the case is gaining publicity online? That's the only advancement I see--more people knowing about her means more opportunity to find someone who knew her in her former life--if such a person exists. I'm really interested to find out what is in the FOIA report Awillis requested.

One of them is linked to Lori J Furtado / Furtaolo / Kennedy who appears to be alive and well, so it seems the records have got mixed up.

....maybe.... lol!

I think there was a mixup in the database and the email address was referenced to the wrong Lori Kennedy. The person who's email address it is has an alias of Lori Kennedy so I'm assuming it's her maiden name. Which is why I don't think the kewl email is related to LEK either. Internet databases seem to be so hit or miss in terms of accuracy which can be really frustrating IMO.

I do not feel like I am getting any closer to finding out who LEK is than I was when I first read this story lol. So many questions and not nearly enough answers. I wish I was as good at sleuthing as the rest of you guys! Personally I dont think she was ever reported missing, so I think the only way she would be identified is if there was a DNA match in ancestry (if her daughter submits DNA) or if someone from her past comes forward. But I'll never give up hope that someone here can crack the case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman