Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s “sexually deviant”... he might get his kicks from doing what he’s “not supposed to” sexually... I don’t think he’s gay..
But rather is into non-consent, violence, power, abuse, cheating, etc. I find it likely that he was abused and that’s what compels him to hurt others...
I dated someone like that before and as a partner, you almost never even see the tip of the iceberg. I still to this day have no idea what the true orientation of my ex besides “gross”
Don’t worry, I ran far far away :mad:
ETA: there is NOTHING GROSS ABOUT BEING GAY/QUEER
needed to add that before anything gets twisted lol

Absolutely agreed. And I know you're not saying being queer is gross! It's not. This man is though.

I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her grief seemed genuine, perhaps because most people would break down in that situation. I was one of the ones to have empathy for her. I have since changed my mind.

We all see things dif’, I saw nothing genuine about her
Only theatricalism & histrionics.

Because the child was last at school BEFORE she left for the funeral, and she failed to call police when she got home and he supposedly didn't pick her up and she couldn't locate her kids.

I'm not saying Maleah was dead when she left but Maleah could've been dying by then.

And even if she wasn't, the facts are such that there could be suspicion both parents are involved. So to get ahead of that, she is revealing facts that show him to be the abuser.

Also, I'm sure others already know those facts. Mama was nervous and wondered when it would all come out. How much she knew. Her gross inaction. Her failure to protect a child already permanently damaged and in the system.

If anything she's hoping that revealing this horror before someone else does will mitigate the charges against her and drum up some sympathy for her.

I believe her appearance at the car was part of her scheme to distance herself from the crimes against her beautiful daughter and engender sympathy.

It apparently worked. At least for a while.
Call me jaded, but I didn't trust BB from the jump.

Tysm @PommyMommy so I assume he did vacate his bros house.

Interesting mom thinks the child is in the bag, she should know, size wise.
I'm leaning that way, myself. It doesn't make sense to me that if he is disposing of towels and clean-up stuff, that he would put the trash bag in a laundry hamper. Why not just take the trash bag out? Why the hamper? MOO

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
[...]

Quanell suggested that Vence was angry after he and Bowens fought and broke up.

"On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father -- her dying father -- to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him," Quanell said. "She confronted him about being gay. He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset."

Bowens reportedly broke off the couple's engagement.

Quanell explained, "She told him she was giving back his ring and that she was not going to marry him. I believe that caused him to snap in anger."

But the allegations of abuse date back further than the couple's argument.

"There were times where (Vence) would say (Maleah) was at day care, but he would bring her back, not drop her off at day care, but bring her back home with him," Quanell said. "There is reason to believe, based on what I know now, there's issues of him possibly molesting young Maleah."

[...]
Ughhhhhhhhhh.
Beat Maleah regulalary no problem. Stick with him.
Have Side piece and send dirty pics to them. Now there's a big problem..Big break up.
MOO

I have carried many laundry baskets. I think we have about eight in our house. We don't put clothes away very often!

I usually carry a laundry basket with just the top half of my hand and my fingers. I would not grip the basket with a fist and use my thumbs in that way unless the basket was heavy. Note that the basket also is tilted toward him and that his torso is being used to bear part of the weight of the basket.

For me, it's very telling. And it turns my stomach.

I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her grief seemed genuine, perhaps because most people would break down in that situation. I was one of the ones to have empathy for her. I have since changed my mind.
I do think she is remorseful and she must be grieving. That doesn't excuse her for allowing her fiance to be alone with her kids when she suspected him of abuse, though.
She was probably in denial, or afraid of him, or never thought her child would end up dead, or ignored the signs, or whatever.
In the end she has a huge price to pay. Now she has lost all her children. She probably wishes she could go back, but it's too late. I have no doubt she feels very sorry for herself. Jmo

Time for an experiment...who here has a 30-pound kid they can put in a laundry basket and lift, please?! NO TRASH BAG, of course. MOO
Made hubs just put the 25 lb Frenchie in a basket that size. Nothing to it, but it made me cry he was so happy to be in it. :( :mad::mad::mad:

Please Lord don't let it be, but let Maleah be found.

Bolding Mine.

Ita.
It was a struggle from the start ... as the first vid. of her crying seemed 'forced'.
More like tears for herself, knowing she was going to eventually be 'called out' for many actions that weren't to the benefit of her children.

Where is DV ?

He'll most likely be charged , and then his 'perp walk'. Imo.

Does anyone else think it looks like the basket he is carrying is rather heavy? You can see the strain on his hand. Of course we are only seeing a snapshot. The actual video is probably much more telling.

So when will we see an arrest, or two?
There is some weight to it. Not necessarily by his hands but that he is supporting it with his waist and there appears to be some bowing of the basket side at that point. Additionally the garbage bag appears to have an odd shape that wouldn't be supported by just carrying clothes or rags. You can see the basket holes along the front meaning it isn't collapsing like a normal bag of laundry would.

The video would obviously tell more and knowing the date / time would be helpful.

I'm leaning that way, myself. It doesn't make sense to me that if he is disposing of towels and clean-up stuff, that he would put the trash bag in a laundry hamper. Why not just take the trash bag out? Why the hamper? MOO
Lots of beer bottles and Tequila bottles he drank with 3 Hispanics in a blue truck? (I'm being sarcastic here)

I'm not sure what is in that plastic bag. I think the key is where did he go with it. Dead weight is harder to lift. Oh man! I can't even follow through with the thought.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro