Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not caught up, but I knew this was coming, despite all the poor mom posts. I don't believe a word of mom's accusations, she's trying to cover her arse. She saw the route they were taking was about to derail so she's taken her own detour and throwing him under the bus. I said it before, i'll say it again, three people are going to be held responsible in some way.

Has the media reported a date for those laundry/bleach/garbage bag surveillance video?

Ya know, she could have dumped his arse when they didn't have the children in their custody, and she didn't.

Unfreakinbelievable.

The POI can't hide in his rathole forever -- he's going to either emerge soon or get "ratted" out by someone who knows exactly where he's holed up. :mad:

The sooner the better.

Justice can't truly be served in the death and abuse of a child because they're gone, but hopefully this monster and the enabler/neglector will suffer severely in prison. For the rest of their evil lives.

moo

That's one of the things I've had trouble with. I would be freaking out and calling the police. BB and BB2 must have driven to the apartment that night and then looked for the car. As soon as they saw the car wasn't there, relatives, hospitals, and LE should have been called. Now with today's new information of her knowing what he has done to her in the past, 911 should have been the first call.

One would think perhaps there’d been a car accident, huh?

I felt the same way. Someone pointed out it was odd she showed up like that at the car. I did too, frankly. Especially her very dramatic falling on the ground stuff and pretending to vomit.

In retrospect we can definitely see what an act it was. The woman never reported her medically fragile child missing, really and knew her boyfriend was abusing her child.
Yes, did you also notice on several occasions she always covers her face with her hands... because NO TEARS. MOO

If Maleah is never found, then what ?
Can they charge DV or BB without enough evidence of ... anything ?
I don’t know what the charges would be...but they could come up with something! She left her child, with a questionable person. Questionable person performs questionable actions. Something there somewhere!

Hi, I hardly ever comment, but I was just on the Fox 26 Facebook post about the video with the laundry basket and someone indicated that if you zoom in to the upper righthand corner of the basket there is (what I truly, seriously hope is just a photo artifact) something that has the possible appearance of a face. I'm sitting here horrified and hoping they are wrong.
I'm hoping you're wrong too! I'm trying to muster up the emotional strength, pull the pit out of my stomach, and slow my heart rate to gob and find the picture and look.

Hi, I hardly ever comment, but I was just on the Fox 26 Facebook post about the video with the laundry basket and someone indicated that if you zoom in to the upper righthand corner of the basket there is (what I truly, seriously hope is just a photo artifact) something that has the possible appearance of a face. I'm sitting here horrified and hoping they are wrong.

I've seen the picture. I really don't think it's a face. Just folds and reflections on the bag.

I should have added "failed to act or covered it up".

I will never forget the horrific case of darling little Emma Thompson. Her nurse mother allowed her violent new man (extensive DV history), to be alone with her child. Her ththee year old child ended up with a mouth full of herpes, and not the cold sore kind. But much like here, CPS couldn't absolutely prove she had been abused and/or who did it.

Next, child "somehow" sustains a fractured skull. Does her nurse mother take her to the ER? Nope. He superglued the fracture together.

Eventually, of course, this beautiful little princess dies of abdominal blunt force trauma. She died in agony.

Her little body is also found with vaginal tearing, fractured ribs and 80 bruises.

Couple charged in child's death in Spring

Mama got 20 years. Her knees buckled at the sentence. Unlike in this case, however, she didn't even pretend to have buckling knees at the news of her daughter's death.

Mom's knees buckle as she gets max in daughter's death: 20 years

These cases make me lose all hope for humanity!
It's one thing to not be aware of convert sexual molestation well hidden, but herpes on a small child and the mother wasn't curious or suspicious at all. I think I gotta log off for today. My heart hurts. I hope they find Maleah ASAP. I hope she's alive and is just being hidden by DV. I know it's highly unrealistic but one can hope for a better outcome.

I'm leaning that way, myself. It doesn't make sense to me that if he is disposing of towels and clean-up stuff, that he would put the trash bag in a laundry hamper. Why not just take the trash bag out? Why the hamper? MOO
It's much easier to carry something heavy up close to your body. It's easier on your back, too. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members