Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcelino Benito on Twitter
BOMBSHELL ALLEGATIONS: Quanell X claims there’s video of Maleah’s stepdad carrying bleach & a trash bag. Maleah’s mom also now says she was upset about Darion’s recent alleged abuse against Maleah. @houstonpolice not confirming these new details #KHOU11 #HtownRush #MaleahDavis
2:41 PM - 10 May 2019

She's "upset"?!!! How is he even breathing? :eek::mad::confused:

She's so upset she hasn't been able to complete the parenting classes she was supposed to take, poor thing.

It appears to me, the “reunification” of children removed from parents has a different meaning to caseworkers!
Perhaps we the public have not been on the same page as to the meaning that social workers and judges use.

By reunifying children back into the home, the caseworker
‘s work is greatly reduced as well as the expense to the state.

There is not all the time and procedures, red tape, of case worker dotting every i and crossing their t’s to investigate, fill out the mountains of paperwork, to revoke parental rights so the child is available for adoption.

Add to that the placement of child in foster care while all this is being worked out which may have many changes with additional time and work.

Foster care parents are paid money by the state and as I understand, each state has separate rules as to how long the parents giving up parental rights receive money as well as adoptive parents receive money.

Again, I question, is reunification basically due to cutting the case load and the expense to the state?

BBM
That has been my take on it. If the kids are all spread out, even with kin, that's still not reunification, but, if they're w/ kin, it relieves the state of a whole lot of work and money. Some kids have been taken for good reason, some are over looked, and some are never even looked into. It depends on the worker(s) and the counties a lot of times too.

She gets ZERO pass from me.
She CHOSE to keep him around her children even after CPS, the “concerns” of bathing MD, the concerns of “method of spanking”, the concerns he was “molesting” MD and on and on.
Even during an all out argument when she was leaving to Massachusetts, she CHOSE to leave her kids with him.
NOPE, not one bit of empathy do I have for her.
I hear ya. I'm so p*ssed I'm shaking. Probably shouldn't even be posting right now. :mad::eek:

From the video (paraphrased): The mistake she made was not going to the hospital immediately about the abuse. This was months ago.

Doesn't take Maleah to the hospital, doesn't tell police about any of this, and left Maleah with him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Ratchetiswaytoonice :mad:

Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse it does.

That poor little girl never stood a chance and it sickens me that she was deprived of a normal, happy childhood like the majority of other kids.

Most mother's strongest instinct is to protect her child from predators and keep them safe, not allow them to be harmed and then leave them alone with the abuser! :mad::mad:

moo

Last edited:
So I’m assuming LE had not done a forensic search of the apartment because they didn’t have probable cause.

But they do NOW!
QX said in the presser that they "know for a fact" that LE already found physical evidence related to blood and a criminal act inside the apartment.

If that's true, though, what are they waiting for?

I would think all these new accusations would definitely make someone go on the run or do himself in. The police might not of wanted all of this out in case there is misinformation.

Too little too late for Maleah if the new revelations of abuse and being molested turn out to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves