Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB “suspected” DV of molesting and abusing her daughter. She didn’t report it, continued to stay in a relationship with him and she let her children be in his care. She didn’t even report her daughter missing when she was left at the airport. To top it off, days went by before she said a damn thing about that .
Birds of a feather flock together......
jmo

That is interesting. I wonder what her cell phone records show. Was Maleah alive when she left?

I was gone a few weeks ago, I called home several times, we Skyped, and this was to converse with a cat and 2 dogs.

How often did Maleah's Mother call to talk or Skype with her child? What about the "24 hours" when DV states he was "unconscious"? I know this much, if I couldn't have reached our pet sitter for EIGHT HOURS, I would have followed up with neighbors to check on our dogs. And this is DOGS! Not a CHILD!

HPD: Blood evidence linked to Maleah Davis found in stepfather's apartment
Blood evidence obtained from the apartment of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis' estranged stepfather has been linked to the girl, according to Houston police detectives.

[...]

HPD detectives say in addition to blood evidence linked to Maleah being found at the apartment, Vence was also seen carrying a laundry basket from the apartment.

Vence's silver Nissan Altima was recovered in Missouri City on Thursday.

The laundry basket was found in the trunk of the Nissan along with a gas can, according to HPD.

[...]
UGH!! But saw this coming

Or could it of been the person in the P pictures on his phone that dropped him off?

I wonder if that is true too. I’m seeing a web of lies. When did he go to the hospital again and she came home Friday? And also when was this all reported? She is the only one I could imagine covering for him at this moment.

I will be curious to find out why they haven't charged DV with murder. They have evidence of violence and an attempt to clean up. Plus the charge of evidence tampering. Maybe he wasn't the only one in that apartment. This could turn into a he said she said. <modsnip: too accusatory>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member