Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to catch up, but still a few pages behind. Poor little Maleah. Such a beautiful little girl. Noone protected her from this. Her mother and it seems every adult in her life failed her. This is heartbreaking. What's really sad is that these cases no longer shock or surprise us. The horrible details are expected. Heartbreak, anger, disgust, outrage..yes. But shocked, no. I don't trust anybody in this baby's life and I don't think we've heard all the details yet. There is much more to come, I think. There's much more that will unravel. Maleah is at peace finally. Bless her sweet little heart.

I feel you. I think any one of us would've taken her in a heartbeat to raise. Precious little baby.

As MD probably did most of her life.
I hope not. I would like to think she had many happy moments. I wonder how she was at daycare. She must not have given the staff any reason to suspect anything was going on, since they would have been required to report any suspicion. The only report we have heard about so far was by the hospital staff.
In fact I bet she was perfectly happy until DV came along. I hope that wasn't the extent if it, but right now it's looking like that may have been all she had in her very short life. So sad. Imo

The reasons how and why Quanell X is involved keep whirling around in my head. I'm wondering if he contacted BB and offered his help for free.
My money is on that. Planting yourself in the middle of this train wreck is free press on the coattails of the victims involved in this. JMO

I want to scream at her. "What is more important, woman?"
  • Upsetting your fiance' / ex-fiance'?
  • What people think about you?
  • Finding your daughter?
  • :mad::eek::mad:
Well I hope it’s none of those bc she’s accomplished none of those things. Except head bobbing. My eyes just rolled out of my head and down the street thinking about it. MOO, JMO, etc

People are seeing a face. But it's really just the bag itself and an optical illusion. Maleah's face wouldn't be the same color as the bag, she wouldn't have open eyes, her head wouldn't be that small and why would he carefully wrap her up in a bag to avoid detection but leave her face exposed?

Thanks..that's good to know, I was very upset. I even sent the pic to my son who is in printing and design. His response "please ma stop" (I do this to him all the time) - I will edit my post so peeps won't have that image in their head like I do.

Idk I was looking up common law because somebody brought it up in this discussion. There’s a link and a screenshot. FAMILY CODE CHAPTER 2. THE MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP I guess the only reason it would be needed in this case would be for testimony. The spousal thing with testifying against one another.
I mentioned it because in some reports they mention that DV,and BB, are common Law. Which likely is not the case. So spousal priviledge be negated.
MOO

I have not read past thread 1. It’s pretty much a given what has happened to this beautiful child imo.

I was a child with a single mother who had toooo many men in and out of my life.

What is wrong with mother’s today!? They need sex more than to take care of their children? They need someone to pay the bills? What is it?

People are seeing a face. But it's really just the bag itself and an optical illusion. Maleah's face wouldn't be the same color as the bag, she wouldn't have open eyes, her head wouldn't be that small and why would he carefully wrap her up in a bag to avoid detection but leave her face exposed?
Exactly! It's a common psychological effect similar to "seeing" shapes in clouds. While we know that a dragon-shaped cloud isn't really a dragon, it's harder in other cases. The poor resolution of many photos doesn't help either.

It's called pareidolia.

Anyway, it's interesting that the community activist said:
"On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father -- her dying father -- to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him," Quanell said. "He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset."
Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
My bolding. Um, dad was already deceased. Exaggerate much, Quanell?

Thank you so much for this. I agree. There are women's shelters everywhere where they work hard to protect women and children and get them connected with resources necessary to getting away from an abuser.

I would die trying. But not before I killed any man who beat my child.

Regardless, she was all over Facebook defending her man before this.

KHOU reporter Cheryl Mercedes has screenshots of BB's now deleted fb posts (seen comment section).

Besides defending DV, in one post BB alleges they were interrogated [by LE] for 8 hours, in separate rooms, "but not one piece of crucial information surfaced."

There are no signs of fear in BB's early defense of DV. I believe her posts were all voluntary statements.

MOO

Thanks..that's good to know, I was very upset. I even sent the pic to my son who is in printing and design. His response "please ma stop" (I do this to him all the time) - I will edit my post so peeps won't have that image in their head like I do.

I wouldn't worry about it. So many people see it. Like you said, it can't be unseen.

They are still going through evidence.They are hoping to find Maleah Davis.The boyfriend is not talking .My gut feeling is more will be found around the apartment area.

Mine as well. I wonder if she was put into a dumspter at the apartments. If that is the case it may be they will be able to grid search the landfill. Or, if he placed her in a dumpster not attached to the apartment building it will be less likely that we will ever find her. I don't get the feeling that he would have taken the time to bury her.

I guess the will use cadaver dogs on the car and around the apartment to see if they get hits.

I feel so sad for this whole situation. And, the time keeps ticking along.

I hope he didn’t kill himself. This family needs answers. If someone is keeping him out of the public eye, they need to tell him to leave. It’s not considered harboring legally at this point, but in my mind that’s what it is because he needs to come forward now.
Do they have a warrant for him?

The head shaking though may also be cultural. I see it a lot (mostly as if saying "no") among people in some communities, at church, when someone is making a moving speech or saying somehing they want to show sincere agreement with, to express appreciation for music and also as an expression of propound grief or other emotion.

Agree. It's seen here quite often too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member