Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HPD: Blood evidence linked to Maleah Davis found in stepfather's apartment
Blood evidence obtained from the apartment of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis' estranged stepfather has been linked to the girl, according to Houston police detectives.

[...]

HPD detectives say in addition to blood evidence linked to Maleah being found at the apartment, Vence was also seen carrying a laundry basket from the apartment.

Vence's silver Nissan Altima was recovered in Missouri City on Thursday.

The laundry basket was found in the trunk of the Nissan along with a gas can, according to HPD.

[...]

I’m really hoping that gas can is just something he happened to keep in his trunk, and not used to burn this poor girls body. :(

d) A person commits an offense if the person:

(1) knowing that an offense has been committed, alters, destroys, or conceals any record, document, or thing with intent to impair its verity, legibility, or availability as evidence in any subsequent investigation of or official proceeding related to the offense;  or

(2) observes a human corpse under circumstances in which a reasonable person would believe that an offense had been committed, knows or reasonably should know that a law enforcement agency is not aware of the existence of or location of the corpse, and fails to report the existence of and location of the corpse to a law enforcement agency.

(e) In this section, “human corpse” has the meaning assigned by Section 42.08 .

« Prev

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 37.09 | FindLaw

Okay so Day care says she was last there on the 26th of April. So she clearly wasn't at daycare when mom flew out to MA on Tuesday the 30th. Video shows Dv with Maleah returning to the apartment sometime Tuesday morning (3oth). Where was little brother? Was he in that video but just not mentioned? Or somewhere else? So confused. So many things I wish we had a clearer timeline.

as to him having a gas can in the trunk my first thought was when did that story break of the father who set his own daughter on fire to spite her mother? Inspiration as to how to get rid of a problem DV was having?

I assume LE has looked at every little flicker of that apartment video to see if, or when, he left that apartment and what he appeared to have with him

I'm still not convinced she was in that laundry basket he carried out.
I believe they have evidence that Maleah was in that basket - it’s probably part of the evidence used to make the arrest.

Wonder what BB is up to today?
She really made herself look foolish yesterday, imo.
Whether the things Q stated are true or false, they helped her none.
IMO she is not fearful of DV, I think she is capable of handling herself in a physical altercation with him. Maybe she was fearful he’d leave her.....
I so hope she has no more children.
I wish she were spending her day like many of us; making plans with our little one and significant love interest on how they plan on honoring us on Mother's Day. Planning on gathering for great food, and receiving ridiculous amount of hugs and kisses.

I wish she would be thinking about where she would be placing those incredible DIY flower pots and picture frames, lovingly made by little hands at school...but her day has not been that, as she may never have the chance to know that kind of happiness ever again...*sad sigh*

I think to burn a body though it would take days to do if he was doing it with gasoline, people have been put in houses that were burned down and their bodies were charred, but still in tact. I don’t think you can burn bones either. This is not the outcome we wanted, but we need a body now. With no bond, I’m wondering what all else they know.

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
BREAKING: Police find blood evidence linked to #MaleahDavis inside Darion Venice’s apartment. Also found this gas can & laundry basket in trunk of silver Nissan Altima. Vence was seen on video leaving apartment with laundry basket, a trash bag and bleach #KHOU11 #HtownRush

D6UimkyWkAM5b12.jpg

5:50 PM - 11 May 2019

I think to burn a body though it would take days to do if he was doing it with gasoline, people have been put in houses that were burned down and their bodies were charred, but still in tact. I don’t think you can burn bones either. This is not the outcome we wanted, but we need a body now. With no bond, I’m wondering what all else they know.

I think they need to be thinking body of water for the body or wooded area secluded. The gas can may not be involved or gas may have been used to burn evidence but not the body. I am heartbroken hoping that little brother didn't witness stuff that will haunt later in life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho