Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm no fan of his but plenty of friends and family are. Despite his reputation, people still seek him out when things happen.
Well plenty is dwindling....they appear to have no patience for someone who is defending a mother who lied and continues to lie about abuse of her child, if her claim is true. My guess is that X is hoping an endangerment charge is better than an accomplice to murder charge.

I mean I'm no fan of his but plenty of friends and family are. Despite his reputation, people still seek him out when things happen.

And if she wants him to speak for her, he’s gonna keep on keepin’ on, I think.
Well, years from now, if anyone asks BB about her past Mother Days, no doubt she’ll always remember this one.

Well plenty is dwindling....they appear to have no patience for someone who is defending a mother who lied and continues to lie about abuse of her child, if her claim is true. My guess is that X is hoping an endangerment charge is better than an accomplice to murder charge.
That seems to be the angle, but it’s not going to work.

Spin won’t change the facts, whatever they are.

Props for trying though.

I dunno, I work in the field and I have a really hard time believing LE has sanctioned this info being released or that he’s coordinated with them.

Just my opinion. Can’t imagine they’re too thrilled with the friend that drove her to the airport fielding questions on Facebook either.
I agree....LE can't be working with them. But I would imagine this is the easiest way to find out where the baby is.

As long as the friend doesn't take money.....they might need her in court. Lol

I dunno, I work in the field and I have a really hard time believing LE has sanctioned this info being released or that he’s coordinated with them.

Just my opinion. Can’t imagine they’re too thrilled with the friend that drove her to the airport fielding questions on Facebook either.

They can’t prevent people from speaking out.

BB could of had counseling if she had followed up on those parenting classes.

I'm wondering about those scratches. Hospital personal would be able to see if they were scratched were cut up or down.

You'd need more than two gallons of gas to get rid of a body. I bet bloody towels the body.

Also wonder if LE took any knives to see if they had blood? Even if you wash them many times they still have blood on them

I think he’s getting info LE is giving BB & she knows she’s low on the public opinion totem pole, so he’s attempting to garner sympathy for her-before yet more info about her departure is released, maybe? Moo

DING DING DING that is exactly my thought. He knows what LE has because BB knows and is telling him. I completely agree with you and think QX is releasing info he was not given directly and was certainly not asked by LE to repeat to the press. The idea is to drive the narrative in a certain direction because public opinion is not favorable to BB, she is facing a backlash since their first presser in which QX stated she withheld info from LE and failed to act to protect her children from abuse.

My question is, though, has she retained him as counsel? Or just as a PR type figure? There are significant implications depending on which one we are talking about, especially in the event she is ever charged.

I'm wondering about those scratches. Hospital personal would be able to see if they were scratched were cut up or down.

You'd need more than two gallons of gas to get rid of a body. I bet bloody towels the body.

Also wonder if LE took any knives to see if they had blood? Even if you wash them many times they still have blood on them
Bolding mine.

Yes, sometimes blood is discovered in the knife handle since the blade continues on an inch or more into the grip.

Just jumping off yours because the topic is the scratches we have now seen on DV torso and neck.

in light of what I take to be QX's speculation about dismemberment on his interview released earlier today on twitter, IF DV did do such a thing to little Maleah, that takes some tools. You can't just do that easily. It is hard work and sharp cutting implements are needed. You see where I am headed? I wonder if some of those deeper wounds were unintentionally self inflicted while trying to dispatch with remains in that bathroom. If he was dumb enough to try to do so with kitchen and small household tools he could easily have injured himself. Now there is a story needed to explain them, so he scratches himself up even more and bangs his forehead on a wall somewhere to add to his injuries and make them align better with a kidnapping by mystery Latinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member