Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to add: my son has bruises all over his legs from stumbling, running into things, falling down etc. I think bruises on the legs could be typical for a toddler.

The face, though? Highly concerning. I think it would be highly unusual for a little one to continuously be running into things with their face/neck. Even if they face planted, they would usually catch themselves with their arms, like an adult would do.

Face bruises are very suspicious, IMO.
My 16 month old has had bruises on his forehead.. but that’s because he’s thought (and thinks!) it was/is the greatest and best thing on the planet to head butt us in the face, HARD. He’s done it since he was 6m old. But he is also a boy and a very rough one. I don’t think it’s as typical for a little girl, and a seemingly sweet, nurturing one to do something like that. I just don’t see any reason other than potential rough housing with big brother maybe, to end up with a busted lip and a bruise under her eye. :( *IMO. But kids do some silly/clumsy things!

My 16 month old has had bruises on his forehead.. but that’s because he’s thought (and thinks!) it was/is the greatest and best thing on the planet to head butt us in the face, HARD. He’s done it since he was 6m old. But he is also a boy and a very rough one. I don’t think it’s as typical for a little girl, and a seemingly sweet, nurturing one to do something like that. I just don’t see any reason other than potential rough housing with big brother maybe, to end up with a busted lip and a bruise under her eye. :( *IMO. But kids do some silly/clumsy things!
Yeah, there are are just too many possibilities to come up with a reasonable conclusion.
One picture is not proof of anything. Imo

Sign what?
What does the sign have to do with the internet?
I don't understand.
LOL I'm giggling and I needed that !!!! in the link the obituary to Funeral home is there , I said I signed it and I hope we all sign the condolences too, I hope we break the internet signing (you know like Kim K supposedly did w/o clothing)

Yeah, there are are just too many possibilities to come up with a reasonable conclusion.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck!

We have a dead child, a grandmother who interfered with the children returning to the home, we have QX statements saying she was abused, we also have the 1st interview with QX and BB standing right besides him, and we have a CPS ongoing investigations.

She was abused!!
Moo

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck!

We have a dead child, a grandmother who interfered with the children returning to the home, we have QX statements saying she was abused, we also have the 1st interview with QX and BB standing right besides him, and we have a CPS ongoing investigations.

She was abused!!
Moo
Yes, of course. But I would like to see the documentation that the picture of the bruise under her eye was established to be caused from the abuse so we can better determine what age Maleah was when this occurred, as well as clear evidence that the bruise was caused from abuse as opposed to from an accident. That is what I was referring to.

So, in other words, what is the source of the picture, who took the picture, and when was it posted?

This would be helpful to determine who caused the jury and the reason behind it being posted, especially if it was posted on SM. That's all. Imo

Last edited:

I tend to look at the whole picture when examining possibilities.
The Davis family have been posting things daily on Malaeh to include funeral arrangements and other things. Moo

Not just CPS.
Yes, the gag order prohibits the media, attorneys, and the parties involved from speaking publicly about anything related to the documents.
Which is convenient for some, but fortunately will not prevent LE from finding out what happened.
It may make it difficult to charge certain people involved, though.
Unfortunately a petition will do nothing to change that.
Hopefully LE will be able to find the evidence they need. Imo

Maleah turned 4 in February. Isn't that old enough to be able to tell CPS or a doctor, or a grandmother how she got her injury or if she was being physically abused? That thought just came to me...had to ask. ty

Just a thought but even if she had been able to verbalize the cause accurately, wouldn’t the severity of the trauma (as in enough to require surgery) lead to memory loss? I’m mostly just referring to the “marble table” fall and the bleeding discovered during the surgery. She may remember abuse, previous to these occasions, but not have been able to verbalize that due to age...

I say this loss of memory is plausible based off personally witnessing it. My ex was in a car accident with 3 different brain traumas (his head hit the glass after the seatbelt broke away from the seat-base, and he was thrown into a tree where he hit his head a couple more times, according to witnesses.) He remembers almost nothing from approx a week before the crash, and absolutely nothing from the day of, until bits and pieces starting at about 6 weeks later. He did not have brain surgery but was in a medically induced coma for almost 3 weeks. He was combative (he would up and scream for our son, who was also in the car, trying to rip out IV lines and the intubation) so they knocked him out.

I hope this makes sense. I’m not feeling well.

ETA punctuation

Last edited:
Just a thought but even if she had been able to verbalize the cause accurately, wouldn’t the severity of the trauma (as in enough to require surgery) lead to memory loss? I’m mostly just referring to the “marble table” fall and the bleeding discovered during the surgery. She may remember abuse, previous to these occasions but not have been able to verbalize that due to age...

I say this loss of memory is plausible based off personally witnessing it. My ex was in a car accident with 3 different brain traumas (his head hit the glass after the seatbelt broke away from the seat-base, and he was thrown into a tree where he hit his head a couple more times, according to witnesses. He remembers almost nothing from approx a week before the crash, and absolutely nothing from the day of, until bits and pieces starting at about 6 weeks later. He did not have brain surgery but was in a medically induced coma for almost 3 weeks. He was combative (he would up and scream for our son, who was also in the car, trying to rip out IV lines and the intubation) so they knocked him out.

I totally agree with you. She also could of had problems with her speech after the surgery.
Moo

Yes, the gag order prohibits the media, attorneys, and the parties involved from speaking publicly about anything related to the documents.
Which is convenient for some, but fortunately will not prevent LE from finding out what happened.
It may make it difficult to charge certain people involved, though.
Unfortunately a petition will do nothing to change that.
Hopefully LE will be able to find the evidence they need. Imo
Sadly I know the conversation, documented for some. And it is NEVER in the child’s interest.

Just a thought but even if she had been able to verbalize the cause accurately, wouldn’t the severity of the trauma (as in enough to require surgery) lead to memory loss? I’m mostly just referring to the “marble table” fall and the bleeding discovered during the surgery. She may remember abuse, previous to these occasions, but not have been able to verbalize that due to age...

I say this loss of memory is plausible based off personally witnessing it. My ex was in a car accident with 3 different brain traumas (his head hit the glass after the seatbelt broke away from the seat-base, and he was thrown into a tree where he hit his head a couple more times, according to witnesses.) He remembers almost nothing from approx a week before the crash, and absolutely nothing from the day of, until bits and pieces starting at about 6 weeks later. He did not have brain surgery but was in a medically induced coma for almost 3 weeks. He was combative (he would up and scream for our son, who was also in the car, trying to rip out IV lines and the intubation) so they knocked him out.

ETA punctuation

Wow! Sure hope he's okay now..
I'm sure that could happen with this incident, but from the pictures looks like there were more. Any number of things probably occurred that we aren't privy to. It's just sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95