Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought but even if she had been able to verbalize the cause accurately, wouldn’t the severity of the trauma (as in enough to require surgery) lead to memory loss? I’m mostly just referring to the “marble table” fall and the bleeding discovered during the surgery. She may remember abuse, previous to these occasions, but not have been able to verbalize that due to age...
A few videos of Maleah I have seen recently have made it clear that she definitely had a speech delay. She was very engaged and working hard to be understood, but definitely not articulating or putting sentences together like an on-target 4-year-old. I am not sure if the delay was present at all before the head injuries last summer (but it might have been). Either way, this would have impacted her ability to communicate what happened to her.

@Lillymac
It’s very sad, no one deserve that, especially a child from the ones who should care for her.

He’s fine now, nothing long-term other than scars. Quite a road to recovery but that’s a story for another thread. Kiddo had some severe cuts on his head from glass but the car seat did it’s job. It was in 6 pcs when we went to look at the car later.

So, why hasn't anyone been charged with Maleah's murder? Intent? The child was thrown in a trash bag and dumped by the side of the road. That seems pretty intentional to me.
Any day now... hopefully.
Seems LE is still working on the investigation. They have indicated a possible murder charge but it seems to be dependent on the autopsy results.
Maybe they are still interviewing people and gathering evidence.
I wonder if the FBI is still involved and to what extent. Maybe they can get some of these people to talk. Imo

A few videos of Maleah I have seen recently have made it clear that she definitely had a speech delay. She was very engaged and working hard to be understood, but definitely not articulating or putting sentences together like an on-target 4-year-old. I am not sure if the delay was present at all before the head injuries last summer (but it might have been). Either way, this would have impacted her ability to communicate what happened to her.

I recall DV family provided that Maleah had delayed speech problems prior to surgery, and that DV often mentioned to BB that her children were not age appropriate verbal (compared to his nieces and nephews). Earlier CPS docs also cited Maleah to begin speech therapy. MOO

I'm not sure if this question has been as
Yes, of course. But I would like to see the documentation that the picture of the bruise under her eye was established to be caused from the abuse so we can better determine what age Maleah was when this occurred, as well as clear evidence that the bruise was caused from abuse as opposed to from an accident. That is what I was referring to.

So, in other words, what is the source of the picture, who took the picture, and when was it posted?

This would be helpful to determine who caused the jury and the reason behind it being posted, especially if it was posted on SM. That's all. Imo
No disrespect to you but at this point why does all of that matter? MD was murdered. Regardless of when she was abused ect... The CPS investigation is over and they dropped the ball by placing her back in a abusive environment. IMO BB was clearly not fit to have her children because her own mother was trying to get them out of there. Silent abuse happens to often and reported to late. BB has some serious problems that we're probably kept quiet by family that didn't expect this (MDs death) to happen. IDK if BB physically had anything to do with MDs death but the abuse more than likely came from BB.

Wow! Sure hope he's okay now..
I'm sure that could happen with this incident, but from the pictures looks like there were more. Any number of things probably occurred that we aren't privy to. It's just sad!
Also depending on what part of the brain they had to take (if any) during surgery would affect her speech. If I'm not mistaken the Temporal lobe (side) controls your speech.

Since LE and the investigation has been quiet lately im getting a bit anxious that there may not be any evidence remaining on Maleahs body to bring additional charges. If the autopsy failed to find COD or evidence she was murdered/abused/sustained injuries resulting in her death then will no one be held accountable?
Could LE bring additional charges of murder due to the fact he disposed of her body which implies intent rather than an accident.

If LE cant prove that he (or someone else) murdered/harmed Maleah then how long can DV be sentenced to based on his current charges?.

I'm not sure if this question has been as

No disrespect to you but at this point why does all of that matter? MD was murdered. Regardless of when she was abused ect... The CPS investigation is over and they dropped the ball by placing her back in a abusive environment. IMO BB was clearly not fit to have her children because her own mother was trying to get them out of there. Silent abuse happens to often and reported to late. BB has some serious problems that we're probably kept quiet by family that didn't expect this (MDs death) to happen. IDK if BB physically had anything to do with MDs death but the abuse more than likely came from BB.
Yes, that is the point I have been trying to make. There is already clear evidence that Maleah was being habitually abused over a long period of time and that BB knew about it.

I'm just not sure that an undated picture from an unknown source is relevant or necessarily means it is evidence of abuse since there is no way to determine what caused it. There is no evidence that BB physically abused her, just that she allowed it to happen.
I had never seen those particular pictures before so that's why I wanted to know where they came from. The age and where she was staying at the time could help to determine who caused the injury, or at what point the abuse started. (If they actually were from abuse) That's all. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919