Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm

PomMom, I went back to listen again to Tim's interview. He actually says after the children were taken to daycare, "Maleah's (pause)" ..he doesn't name who brought Meleah back to the apartment. I'm pretty certain he meant DV, but at this point I am looking between the lines for every word spoken or printed.
OMG, I can't listen to it again right now but I will! YIKES. :eek:

Can someone help me understand a cpl things??

According to Tim Miller’s statement on NG’s podcast...the children were taken to daycare that morning, but then Maleah… apparently she (Bowens) brought her back and she (Maleah) was apparently in the apartment for like an hour and a half before mom left. BBM
How is that possible? The camera clearly shows her lagging behind DV, so unless BB just wasn’t seen in that frame, DV brought her back.

Second question....the daycare said her last date to attend was April 26th. So how could she have been there on 4/30?

I LOVE TM, so I’m not questioning his word. I’m just trying to understand how it all fits.

TM statement
Justice for Maleah Davis: Did mom lie about being in apartment with missing girl before she left for airport?

Daycare source
'I miss Maleah' | Preschool friends are asking about missing 4-year-old
I encourage you to listen to what Tim said in the podcast to decide what to believe as to who brought Maleah back to the apartment. I listened earlier and thought I clearly heard Tim say "he" but I'm going to listen to it again to be sure.

You can skip to the 39:52 mark if you just want to listen to that part.

Justice for Maleah Davis: Did mom lie about being in apartment with missing girl before she left for airport?

I'm not sure what to make of the daycare business just yet. Someone lied? And, I don't mean the daycare... MOO

BBM

That is what I heard Tim say on NG's podcast. "He" brought her back... I don't know why the article says "she." Sheesh, it's not like this isn't confusing enough already! :p

Here's what I heard:

Beginning at 39:52:

Tim: "It is confirmed that she was out of town but the thing that's kind of strange - also, supposedly the children were taken to daycare that morning but then, Maleah, uh apparently he brought her back and she was apparently in the apartment for like uh a hour and 1/2 before mom left. And mom said no, she don't ever remember seeing her in the apartment. So, you know, who's telling the truth, who's lying, you know what, I think Brittany's lying, I think he's lying."

Astansell (post 1058) is correct. The first time I heard the podcast, Tim Miller did say "she brought her back". When I went back to listen before my last post--"she" was deleted. That explains the pause that I noted. I knew he said "she" and it is obvious that the podcast has been edited.

PomMom--he never said "he" brought MD back to the apt.

Astansell (post 1058) is correct. The first time I heard the podcast, Tim Miller did say "she brought her back". When I went back to listen before my last post--"she" was deleted. That explains the pause that I noted. I knew he said "she" and it is obvious that the podcast has been edited.

This has to mean more is coming to light soon! I think the mom has a lot she needs to confess. MOO

I just listened and heard "he". The first time I wasn't sure. The second time I put in earbuds, turned the volume way up, and blasted my eardrums. I think he said "he" but the H sounds a bit strange kind of like when someone puts a microphone too close to their mouth and says a word starting with the letter P.

I encourage you to listen to what Tim said in the podcast to decide what to believe as to who brought Maleah back to the apartment. I listened earlier and thought I clearly heard Tim say "he" but I'm going to listen to it again to be sure.

You can skip to the 39:52 mark if you just want to listen to that part.

I'm not sure what to make of the daycare business just yet. Someone lied? And, I don't mean the daycare... MOO
If he said BB, I'm going with he misspoke. He has let things slip out before in other cases but I think DV taking Maleah back to the apartment is one of the few things we know for sure.

Sure there is. He was in her life when Maleah had all those "accidents" and she was apparently okay prior to him being in her life -no evidence she had been abused prior to him being around.

We have no evidence of abuse of BB's other, older child by her either.

Maleah was injured enough to be hospitalized in various occasions when she lived with DV. He was the last person to have been seen with her alive. He was the one who removed her, it appears, from the apartment. He was the one who made up a ridiculous and desperate story to explain why he didn't have Maleah anymore.

He is apparently maintaining that lie as he hasn't told anyone of Maleah's whereabouts and his brother insists he's innocent. If he knew BB had harmed her and asked him to make up a story he would be shouting that from the rooftops by now.

The combination of all of this together indicates that he was the likely perp of abuse of Maleah in the past (though not necessarily the only one or on his own), he abused her to death and he disposed of her body.

Nothing makes much sense otherwise.

I do not believe he would have disposed of Maleah' body if he wasn't the one who killed her.

If he killed her he likely abused her previously.

If BB got him to cover for her, by now he would've revealed all because of BB's recent accusations against him. And if he would've revealed all by now, again, we would know at this point where Maleah is because he would undoubtedly reveal that as part of his confession.

It's a question of logic to me.

But I remain open. We shall see what happens.
Ironically, and without enough detail info for me, we are led to conclude that BB was also present during the alleged abuse in 2018. She is the one who called the grandmother.
I'm ok with holding them both responsible for the entire tragedy.

If he accidentally said she and it was edited out as you are suggesting, it was likely done to avoid the confusion it is causing now. My opinion.

Please poke holes in my theory.

Is it possible that BB really didn't see or hear Maleah in the apartment? In looking back on the first statement by QX I see that the first floor apartment patios have a fence. A pretty tall fence but I don't know if they're tall enough to see over. Maybe she was sitting down? Could she have been on her phone while out there smoking? Maybe using earbuds? I know kids are loud little chatterboxes but it's obvious that DV wasn't interacting with her in the still shots. Could DV have brought Maleah in thinking BB was gone and hustled her to to room and killed her? If BB really had told DV in the past to stop bathing Maleah then he knew she was suspicious at the very least. He might have panicked about getting caught bringing Maleah home alone.

One thing that could poke a hole in the theory is that I don't know what time she left and I don't know what time her flight was scheduled to take off. DV would have known I'm sure. Surely he wouldn't have brought Maleah home if he thought there was any chance of BB being there. If her flight was scheduled for later in the day then I got nothin.

Just a theory. Just MOO. But please share your thoughts.

Is it possible that BB really didn't see or hear Maleah in the apartment? In looking back on the first statement by QX I see that the first floor apartment patios have a fence. A pretty tall fence but I don't know if they're tall enough to see over. Maybe she was sitting down? Could she have been on her phone while out there smoking? Maybe using earbuds? I know kids are loud little chatterboxes but it's obvious that DV wasn't interacting with her in the still shots. Could DV have brought Maleah in thinking BB was gone and hustled her to to room and killed her? If BB really had told DV in the past to stop bathing Maleah then he knew she was suspicious at the very least. He might have panicked about getting caught bringing Maleah home alone.

One thing that could poke a hole in the theory is that I don't know what time she left and I don't know what time her flight was scheduled to take off. DV would have known I'm sure. Surely he wouldn't have brought Maleah home if he thought there was any chance of BB being there. If her flight was scheduled for later in the day then I got nothin.

The whole cockamamie story has holes.....there is truth out there somewhere but we haven't heard it yet.

I just listened and heard "he". The first time I wasn't sure. The second time I put in earbuds, turned the volume way up, and blasted my eardrums. I think he said "he" but the H sounds a bit strange kind of like when someone puts a microphone too close to their mouth and says a word starting with the letter P.
I listened to it again with and without headphones. It still sounds like "he" to me, yet the article says "she." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :(

Both have given everyone every reason to doubt them. Lying about the kidnapping. Bring up abuse by DV only AFTER it seemed to be to her benefit. Lying by omission IMO. I can’t start to guess how much more is a lie. I’m leaning toward most of what seems unlikely is. That “walks and quacks like a duck” deal. MOO

This whole thing makes me sick. Absolutely sick.

They're both evil. Poor Maleah. I can't imagine what her life was like.

I have never cried more for a child that, I don't know, than I have for Maleah.

If only I could turn back time and save this adorable little girl I would. In a heartbeat.

It is all possible. Some have suggested it may have happened this way. It's a hard story to get behind but possible. I could argue it but I'm not sold on any one theory, even my own.
FYI:It has now been said openly that BB left an hour to an hour and a half after Maleah came back with DV and video shows DV leaving an hour after bringing Maleah home.
The flight time has not been released (by the MSM)
My opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member