Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You hid from me and you left me. I have no feelings for that man. I don't have no feelings for him at this point. He was the last person to see my daughter. I seen you when you came home. You didn't say anything to me. I stood up for you. I wanted to believe your story," Bowens said.
ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side

Sounds like she's more upset her relationship is over than the fact that he daughter is missing...

More notes from the interview. I have about 10 more minutes to go...
  • DV never went back to the apartment after being released from the hospital
  • He went to BB2's house on Sunday, where BB had gone to stay
  • DV had the house key with the car keys
  • There was a spare key inside the apt.
  • BB became suspicious of DV when he started hiding from her
  • Monday, after he was released, he did not want to talk and his family wouldn't let her talk to him
  • Reporter asks if she thought DV was capable of ever doing harm to her children and she says, "No."
  • QX said when he talked to DV's family members, their sole concern was protection of him and not finding Maleah
  • QX: "Their first priority was not Where is Maleah? at all."
  • Reporter asks BB if she has ever been afraid of DV and she says, "No."
  • Reporter asks BB if DV has ever harmed her in any way and she says, "No."
  • Verbally abusive? "No."
  • Physically abusive? "No."
  • Reporter talks about the bleach, the blood, the evidence and says everything points toward DV...has BB grasped that reality? She says she is still processing that. It's hard for her to think about.
Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview
So.. he had the car keys and house keys... to the car that was stolen... with the car keys he already had?:confused:

Calling on this one! My daughter lives in an apartment, backdoor, front door, even 3 bedrooms upstairs. But, you know when anyone comes in either door. Her apt is 900 sq ft.

Really, the apartment is not 5000 sq feet!
Indeed. My home is about 25oo sq. ft.
I remember BB also saying that her mother didn't want to be in the media. Which, of course, does not explain why she and her mother are not speaking...o_O MOO
And, of course, her mother WAS interviewed by the media. She had much to say too!

So there should be video evidence of BB returning to the apt on Mon 29th with the laundry, correct?

Any mention of video like that? Do we know where DV was that evening?
I would assume there may be video of this, but I have not seen anything reported about the 29th - only BB2's comments when she was interviewed. But now, according to BB in her most recent media tour, he did laundry on May 1st? How would she know this? BB was in MA on May 1st. This is so confusing.

If it's the case that murder cannot be proved without a body, then how do you prove tampering with a body without a body? That's all the perp is charged with. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I’m going to guess because they can’t prove it’s murder in general. They have no evidence saying she was stabbed, choked, beaten, etc. And also there’s the whole “Who else was there” thing.

Yes, that's the one that occurred last summer. What we were wondering is if she had any since then, or for that matter any medical symptoms that may have indicated something was wrong. Imo

I understand what you're saying and I should have worded that differently. I believe this is the only mention of any seizure. I've never heard of any other seizures or that she had them regularly.

So.. he had the car keys and house keys... to the car that was stolen... with the car keys he already had?:confused:
WOA. I thought he stopped communicating with her on Saturday.
Now it's he showed at BB2S house where she was staying on Sunday.
The story just keeps changing. What's her next story going to be. "It was Aliens'?
SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members