Found Deceased TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I recall, when you request a court appointed attorney you must fill out a form with all your financial information (how much cash you have, in the bank, cars, houses, and any other potential assets). You then have to go in front of the judge who can question you on those things and then will make a decision if you're considered indignant or not. Again just MOE from a more personal case I followed.

I stand corrected... Nina has ditched the indigent status(the judge prob found the recent house sale) and now is hiring a lawyer as per Dallas court documents
And she is signing her Name as
(Aka). “Nina Beltran” see doc from
Dallascounty.org

Attachments

I don’t know how these three are connected (relatives, friends, etc). Below is from an article I posted last week I believe, but who knows if they published the correct info or if they too are just assuming...

“She and two of her relatives, Charles Beltran, 31, and Lisa Beltran, 57, are facing capital murder charges in Dallas in the killing of Marisela Botello Valadez, 23, a Seattle resident who vanished on Oct. 5 after a night out in Deep Ellum, police said.”

Maybe they changed their names legally without the marriage part... but Nina def signing as Nina Beltran..

Nina met Lisa Dykes back in January 2013
At Bogin munns & munns in Orlando Fl office.
Lisa & Charles brought Nina into their Relationship to make it a throuple prob sometime 2018
Nina Hubz Dies Nov 2019
Lisa Moved in with Nina in the PA house(1/2020)
Marisela disappeared 10/5/2020(while with the 3 of THEM!!)

These three <modsnip> are NOT biologically related besides the fact that they are PREDATORS!!!

ADMIN NOTE:

We have invited AzaleaPA to apply for and be approved as a Verified Insider in Marisela's case.

In keeping with Websleuths requirements, until such time as AzaleaPA is approved as a VI, posts containing inside information (and all responses to them) have been removed. They will all be reinstated once verification has been approved.

AzaleaPA has now been approved as a verified insider in this discussion.

As a VI, AzaleaPA is allowed to post their knowledge of this case without the need for providing links to what they state as fact. In all other respects, TOS applies as it applies to all regular members.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times. It is up to members to decide how much weight to assign to the information provided by a VI, but if at any time you disagree with them, you may respectfully ask questions or just scroll on by without challenging them, badgering them for information, or bickering with them.

All posts that were previously unapproved will be reinstated.

AzaleaPA has now been approved as a verified insider in this discussion.

As a VI, AzaleaPA is allowed to post their knowledge of this case without the need for providing links to what they state as fact. In all other respects, TOS applies as it applies to all regular members.

Please treat our VI with respect at all times. It is up to members to decide how much weight to assign to the information provided by a VI, but if at any time you disagree with them, you may respectfully ask questions or just scroll on by without challenging them, badgering them for information, or bickering with them.

All posts that were previously unapproved will be reinstated.
Thank you for vetting Me

Definitely sexual motive (not a cash motive) girls get roofeed All the time... Marisela prob never had a chance
Poor kid!!! Her family def heartbroken✝️

Exactly. A tiny young lady from another State most definitely was not out to rob anybody let alone a guy like this murderer.

Welcome @AzaleaPA . I'm also sorry for the passing of your friend Mr. Marano.

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers
He was my dad & he was a kick *advertiser censored* dad
When Marisela’s family gets justice we will be getting it too.
RIP Marisela

my dad was a lot of fun..✝️

Beltran is finally in the Dallas County court system.

Still don't understand the words after it says: CAP_MUR_PEACE_OFF_FIREMAN??? Why would it say that?

And no updates for any court dates yet on the other 2.

DA CASE ID F-2175474 JUDCL CASE ID
A010 DEF NAME BELTRAN C010 DEF NAME
J U D I C I A L I N F O R M A T I O N
A010-020-030-040 FILE DATE 000000
DEF NAME BELTRAN_CHARLES____________________ RACE B SEX M DOB 05081989 AGE 31
DEF ADR1***************************************** AC ___ PH _______ SS ***********************
DEF CITY DALLAS______________ ST TX ZIP 75207 DLNUM ************** DLST __
OFF CAP_MUR_PEACE_OFF/FIREMAN___ DT 100520 TYP/CL F X GOC/CAT _ _ CODE MR000000
COMT __________ SID NUM ________ OF AMT ________
COMPLAINANT *********************************** TAPE # 0____ ARREST DATE 042221
JUV STAT N REPEAT OFFENDER N CAREER OFFENDER N ORIG-LOC DSO____ CURR-LOC J
FILING AGENCY*************** SER/CAS NO******************** ARREST NUM ______________
LAI NUM******************** AIS/DSO NO******************** BOOKIN NUM ______21014674
JP FILE DATE 000000 JP CASE ID __________ JP COURT ID __ FED _ EVH _ AFF _
MAGISTRATE DATE 000000 MAGIS COURT __ MAGIS JUDGE _________ BOUND OVER _
EXAM TRIAL DATE 000000 EXAM COURT __ EXAM JUDGE _________ IND METH ___
GJ/H/R DT ______ _ GJ# ________ GJ/W/FILE ______ GJ DS _ DA DSP _ ACC _ REAS _
DA DISPOS DATE 000000 MISDEMEANOR REDUCTION _ SENTENCE PROBATED _
JUDCL CASE ID _________ GJ CT __ PROS STAT _ ___ PROS NAME _______________
COURT ASSIGNED TO FQ DATE ASSIGNED 042221 ASSIGNED BY O REASON B
PRECEEDING DA CASE ID ___________ SUCCEEDING DA CASE ID ___________
TRN __________ TRS ____ WARRANT STATUS I STATE OFF CD 09990020__

link: https://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/defendant_detail?ln=02

Beltran is finally in the Dallas County court system.

Still don't understand the words after it says: CAP_MUR_PEACE_OFF_FIREMAN??? Why would it say that?

And no updates for any court dates yet on the other 2.

DA CASE ID F-2175474 JUDCL CASE ID
A010 DEF NAME BELTRAN C010 DEF NAME
J U D I C I A L I N F O R M A T I O N
A010-020-030-040 FILE DATE 000000
DEF NAME BELTRAN_CHARLES____________________ RACE B SEX M DOB 05081989 AGE 31
DEF ADR1***************************************** AC ___ PH _______ SS ***********************
DEF CITY DALLAS______________ ST TX ZIP 75207 DLNUM ************** DLST __
OFF CAP_MUR_PEACE_OFF/FIREMAN___ DT 100520 TYP/CL F X GOC/CAT _ _ CODE MR000000
COMT __________ SID NUM ________ OF AMT ________
COMPLAINANT *********************************** TAPE # 0____ ARREST DATE 042221
JUV STAT N REPEAT OFFENDER N CAREER OFFENDER N ORIG-LOC DSO____ CURR-LOC J
FILING AGENCY*************** SER/CAS NO******************** ARREST NUM ______________
LAI NUM******************** AIS/DSO NO******************** BOOKIN NUM ______21014674
JP FILE DATE 000000 JP CASE ID __________ JP COURT ID __ FED _ EVH _ AFF _
MAGISTRATE DATE 000000 MAGIS COURT __ MAGIS JUDGE _________ BOUND OVER _
EXAM TRIAL DATE 000000 EXAM COURT __ EXAM JUDGE _________ IND METH ___
GJ/H/R DT ______ _ GJ# ________ GJ/W/FILE ______ GJ DS _ DA DSP _ ACC _ REAS _
DA DISPOS DATE 000000 MISDEMEANOR REDUCTION _ SENTENCE PROBATED _
JUDCL CASE ID _________ GJ CT __ PROS STAT _ ___ PROS NAME _______________
COURT ASSIGNED TO FQ DATE ASSIGNED 042221 ASSIGNED BY O REASON B
PRECEEDING DA CASE ID ___________ SUCCEEDING DA CASE ID ___________
TRN __________ TRS ____ WARRANT STATUS I STATE OFF CD 09990020__

link: https://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/defendant_detail?ln=02

The peace off _fireman bit has a little space, is that maybe to indicate the murder was against a peace officer/fireman - I know it isn't in this case, but its standard documentation so maybe needs to be included if someone does murder a peace offcer/fireman? I'm from UK so have very little clue to US justice system :)

Found on this page: Appendix K - Offense Codes | Department of Public Safety

CODES OFFENSE CITATION STATUTE L/D
09990020 CAPITAL MURDER OF A PEACE OFFICER OR FIREMAN 19.03(a)(1) PC FX

This code is referenced at the bottom of the post:
WARRANT STATUS I STATE OFF CD 09990020

Unless he was arrested for another crime altogether or Marisela was undercover I am not sure how this applies...

Found on this page: Appendix K - Offense Codes | Department of Public Safety

CODES OFFENSE CITATION STATUTE L/D
09990020 CAPITAL MURDER OF A PEACE OFFICER OR FIREMAN 19.03(a)(1) PC FX

This code is referenced at the bottom of the post:

Unless he was arrested for another crime altogether or Marisela was undercover I am not sure how this applies...

All 3 of them have the same offense - so that's why I was wondering "why" it is there.... I don't know...

All 3 of them have the same offense - so that's why I was wondering "why" it is there.... I don't know...
To be charged with Capital Murder in TX, the murder has to involve one of a number of elements. One of those elements is that the victim is a peace officer or fireman but obviously that's not the case here. I would guess Marisela's murder involved another element such as she was killed during the commission of a felony like kidnapping, burglary, sexual assault, or something along those lines. MOO

According to the online Texas state code this what it says and hopefully this can help.

Texas Capital Murder
Section 19.03 of the Texas Penal Code defines the crime of capital murder. Under the law, capital murder includes committing one of the offenses defined under the murder statute and does one or more of the following:

• The person murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in an official duty;
  • The person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat;
  • The person commits or solicits a murder for hire;
  • The person commits the murder while escaping or attempting to escape from a penal institution;
  • The person, while incarcerated murders another person;
  • The person murders more than one person;
  • The person murders a person aged ten years old or younger; or
  • The person murders another person involved in service with the judiciary.

My personal guess is that if she knew this guy before hand then it’s the first one, but if she ran into him in club and was drugged and/or Coerced into leaving the club with him there would have been a sexual element and definitely number two.
  • #1 The person commits or solicits a murder for hire;
  • #2 The person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back