TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KWTX reporting, unconfirmed, poss'y of another shooter
info from ER doc at Scott and White hosp

CNN just talked about how all soldiers have a family bond. This is so true, this just hits home to so many thousands and thousands of family. I'm sure the effect on all posts will be huge. So sad.

okay.. I was going to sit on my hands....

wow..... wow...... mister nursebeeme just left again... but will run the name by him when he gets back. The officer corps is small in the army...

Sure is...and I'm shocked...really, I am. First I was not expecting him to be a military member and I sure wasn't expecting him to be commissioned!

i thought it was just me that found his comments glib & inappropriate - considering what's just happened. :mad:

I also thought that it was inept at the very least.....he may be a great orator when given a teleprompter and a long rehearsed speech, but he always does a poor job at these kind of spur of the moment situations. He should learn to let someone else handle them.....and NOT the press secretary guy....cause he is rude and sarcastic ALL the time! jmoo

Prayers to all who are on base and concerned for those who are there.

mister nurse is a LTC (next rank up) and he has had FIVE.... COUNT THEM FIVE... plenty of time to get the ole' psyche screwed up... trust me.

Oh, my! Yes.

Please tell him how very much I appreciate him! Such a brave and courageous man! Thank you and your family for your sacrifices as well, nursebeeme!

The policeman on the scanner wanted to know what was going on now. The dispatcher said she just knew what was in the news. The officer said he'd turn on the news.

:eek:
fran

KWTX

major Maleek Hasaan- shooter recent muslim convert

I wonder if this is why there was a statement made on CNN from top brass to not jump to motives.

the entire FORT HOOD just restricted all CELL PHONE usage, unless its govt authorized

recent convert to Islam not Muslim.

KXXV: Scott and White Hospital on complete lockdown. The hospital is super close to the post.

What is going on in this country? Here are people who are willing to fight and give up their lives for our safety and for our country, but we can't even insure their safety before they are diploid?

KWTX
Central Texas College, CTC, is on lockdown

Yes, and he is the Commander in Chief!

:furious:

Gotta hush now.

Pres. Obama could so boost the moral of your military if he would slap a
camouflage uniform on and go see our troops.

sorry for the O/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members