Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, these don't look the same. The box on the till has a distinctive rounded blue circle-like figure on the bottom right, all above it is like a purple color that's dark but fades to a lighter color and has white font/lettering. To the bottom left of the box is a white more-rectangular section with ?purple writing/font, like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've spent so much time on Walmart's website trying to figure out what that is. I've looked at gum, Monistat, makeup, and all kinds of things. Lol. It's maybe nothing, but I wish we knew so we could move on.

He can't possibly be walking around Walmart in Quinlin though could he? Someone would surely recognize him.

Here is another scenario, on the way home from Walmart Pawpa received a phone call telling him to meet someone In a secluded spot, maybe telling him that they needed one of the purchases now, or for a romantic picnic or whatever. Pawpa arrives and is greeted by two people, both of whom he knew well, they killed him and removed his wallet and keys from his pocket (needed those to drive his truck home), his body was then loaded into another vehicle and a large syringe used to extract blood. In their haste they didn't realize that he had a phone in his pocket, anyway the body was disposed of and then the truck driven back to the house followed by another vehicle, which would not have raised any suspicions. The purchases were put in the normal places and the wallet and keys placed in their regular spot, as they were leaving they dropped the blood from the syringe, being careful not to smear it or step on it, they were attempting to make it look as though MC had been abducted from his workshop, the reason the blood stopped was because the syringe was empty, this would have only taken a few minutes. The truck was left behind and they left in the other vehicle, returning to their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand the photos of MC at the Quinlan Walmart check-out are still shots from a video. Does anyone have the link to the video, please?

The Walmart footage -PaPaw in the checkout lane- starts around the 51" mark:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fami...firefighter-as-search-for-him-grows/422944535

It almost makes me cry watching the video of him leaving the store. He had no idea what was to come ....

Also included in the video is an interview with his daughters. Absolutely gut-wrenching and heart-breaking.

Towards the end of the video is footage of one of the earlier searches. It's utterly amazing -as well as truly disturbing- to me that whoever(s) it is that has known this entire time exactly where PaPaw is can go on with his/her/their/lives like nothing ever happened, and if he/she is someone(s) who was close to PaPaw, even more so.

-RSBM for space-

I'm still trying to solve this clue, I feel like it's "hushed" for a reason. Thoughts on these?

I may be crazy [emoji51]

My apologies if someone else has already brought up these scenarios ... I just cannot remember for sure:

IMO Only:

1. If the item was in fact a bottle of sleeping pills or something similar one might use in ending is/her life, then LE and/or the family likely would not want the public to assume PaPaw took his own life because some people -sadly- might stop looking for him. I do not necessarily think PaPaw would have purchased sleeping pills for his own use; rather, he might have been asked to purchase them by someone else for whatever reason (I do have theories as to the reason ... too difficult to talk about them right now :();

2. It's also possible that the item is missing from the residence (i.e., only the mascara was found), in which case it would make sense, IMO, for LE to not reveal what it was because that might be something only the perp(s) would know. In fact, right now, this is the scenario that makes most sense to me.

No, these don't look the same. The box on the till has a distinctive rounded blue circle-like figure on the bottom right, all above it is like a purple color that's dark but fades to a lighter color and has white font/lettering. To the bottom left of the box is a white more-rectangular section with ?purple writing/font, like this:

View attachment 120506

View attachment 120505

I've noted that Prilosec OTC and meds in that similar vein tend to have purple in their boxes, worth a look?

I would be searching secluded spots around the Walmart area.

If I lived there I would be driving every route from Walmart, scoping out anywhere that was off the beaten track!!

If I lived there I would be driving every route from Walmart, scoping out anywhere that was off the beaten track!!

The problem is there are SO many fields, barns, densely wooded areas/ hunting areas in between Wal Mart and his home. It's a virtual needle in a haystack, which is why they brought dogs in several times.

I'm wondering if:
1. HCSO sprayed the house AND shop with luminol to search for evidence of blood that had possibly been cleaned up?
2. Is there a way to detect if someone has his phone and has converted it to their phone number? I'm not sure how this works.....I know people buy and sell phones all the time. Is the phone service able to tell that that very phone is not in use under another number?
3. When the story first started breaking, I saw someone comment that there was a truck not far down the road. It was determined to be some guys fishing that were questioned. I've not heard much more mentioned of them- I am wondering if there is more they could offer in the way of seeing traffic- other vehicles pulled over that they may have thought was also fishing, etc?

All MOO.

f2c80ca54c78b641d5edb84287ffcc66.jpeg

I'm still trying to solve this clue, I feel like it's "hushed" for a reason. Thoughts on these?

I may be crazy [emoji51]

Agreed. VI said the receipt just said Analgesic. I don't buy that. No way. WM receipt always have more detail than that, even if you do buy generic. It makes my mind wonder why it's so hush hush.

Wonder if it is a place that he has been to before.

Did pawpaw for sure drive the truck to Walmart? Is that in the video footage?

I may be crazy [emoji51]

Agreed. VI said the receipt just said Analgesic. I don't buy that. No way. WM receipt always have more detail than that, even if you do buy generic. It makes my mind wonder why it's so hush hush.

I don't think it was VI that said that. I think it was someone else who claimed to know the family and told us to 'move on' past the item.

eta: Btw, I can't remember that person's name. Have they commented anymore on this case or did they only tell us to stop looking at the item? Just wondering.

Did pawpaw for sure drive the truck to Walmart? Is that in the video footage?

I may be crazy [emoji51]
I am assuming he did because they said the footage showed no one following him, which is curious to me because there are only 2 ways out of that Wal Mart. I wonder if the truck has a anti-theft device or GPS that could show where exactly he went?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I am assuming he did because they said the footage showed no one following him, which is curious to me because there are only 2 ways out of that Wal Mart. I wonder if the truck has a anti-theft device or GPS that could show where exactly he went?

You'd think if it did they would've already checked that, but who knows at this point....

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

You'd think if it did they would've already checked that, but who knows at this point....

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
If HCSO hadn't taken such a lackadaisical stand on this case I would think so but right now I don't have a lot of faith in it. If the family has an active PI , I would direct him to search not only WalMart CCTV footage but also some of the CCTV footage from surrounding businesses and check out the GPS angle too.

View attachment 120506

View attachment 120505

What about this:

08d629a7f96234b2a34e0727bd0b116e.jpg

554419f8820f83c45738db2aad52097a.jpg

2fa77a06836c7d0691f517d6d59bcf0b.jpg

ceb400f6b0411622eddd718fa6e1a1b5.jpg

If HCSO hadn't taken such a lackadaisical stand on this case I would think so but right now I don't have a lot of faith in it. If the family has an active PI , I would direct him to search not only WalMart CCTV footage but also some of the CCTV footage from surrounding businesses and check out the GPS angle too.

And the neighbors footage which HC said was useless! If I was Pmerle00 I would want to see all of this for myself!

I may be crazy [emoji51]

And the neighbors footage which HC said was useless! If I was Pmerle00 I would want to see all of this for myself!

I may be crazy [emoji51]

I agree. Just because they can't tell what it is doesn't mean someone else who is familiar with a certain vehicle may not know what it is even if it's a blur. Like if I saw a small black blur, I'd automatically think it may be my daughter's car going by my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett