Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the personal messages from BC phone would provide more incite. Seems odd that you can print off your phone records and hand them over to the police in this type of situation. Shouldn't LE get those records themselves? Everything thats been done in this case seems to be very out of the ordinary. Including the lies that BC said to get that PO. Shes what 60 yrs old having known multiple affairs, getting tattoos on her neck, come on already. This is all just IMO of course.

I think the personal messages from BC phone would provide more incite. Seems odd that you can print off your phone records and hand them over to the police in this type of situation. Shouldn't LE get those records themselves? Everything thats been done in this case seems to be very out of the ordinary. Including the lies that BC said to get that PO. Shes what 60 yrs old having known multiple affairs, getting tattoos on her neck, come on already. This is all just IMO of course.

Yes, LE should be getting messages themselves. That's their job. How awful that your family is being let down in this case.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Agreed. Those iMessages are so important. I have an iphone myself and most of my messages are through iMessage. If they can only get those through court then there is so much information they are missing. Why isn't LE jumping on this? Terrible.

Has anyone compiled an organized list of the many questionable ways LE has handled this case? This business with the phone records really bothers me. And if it's true they just let BC print her own messages and didn't investigate the records through proper channels??? Well that seems ridiculous to me.

It seems like a concise list should be prepared and submitted to...WHO? I don't know the first step in reporting local LE to a higher authority, but I bet many of you know! I think it's time, in my opinion.

Does something like this need to be reported by the family only? Or can (should?) others following the case file a report or complaint? (With the family's approval of course, because I completely understand their necessity to work with the local LE in order to get some cooperation from them. But I'm really not seeing ANY cooperation from LE towards the family.) I'm just trying to think of ways to help this family and would never suggest doing anything the family doesn't want done. Just something to think about.

A concise list, created without emotions or opinions, sounds like a good task for several of you seasoned sleuthers. And I bet a few of you already have a running list going.

Steel54 we appreciate you answering our questions. Im sure its difficult on you . Thank you again

Has anyone compiled an organized list of the many questionable ways LE has handled this case? This business with the phone records really bothers me. And if it's true they just let BC print her own messages and didn't investigate the records through proper channels??? Well that seems ridiculous to me.

It seems like a concise list should be prepared and submitted to...WHO? I don't know the first step in reporting local LE to a higher authority, but I bet many of you know! I think it's time, in my opinion.

Does something like this need to be reported by the family only? Or can (should?) others following the case file a report or complaint? (With the family's approval of course, because I completely understand their necessity to work with the local LE in order to get some cooperation from them. But I'm really not seeing ANY cooperation from LE towards the family.) I'm just trying to think of ways to help this family and would never suggest doing anything the family doesn't want done. Just something to think about.

A concise list, created without emotions or opinions, sounds like a good task for several of you seasoned sleuthers. And I bet a few of you already have a running list going.

Anyone could technically do it, but it would probably be more credible coming from the family. The Texas Rangers would have to be contacted - they are dispatched through DPS.

This case just gets more tangled. Every time I think I understand, I pick up something else that that puts a hiccup in my theory.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Praying that we are close to finding MC!

Praying that we are close to finding MC!

I really think this case is going to bust open soon. I feel like the water is starting to boil on LE and they will be forced to get their crap together.

I really think this case is going to bust open soon. I feel like the water is starting to boil on LE and they will be forced to get their crap together.

I feel like the end is close. We've got to keep doing what we're doing.

I believe someone was reading "swollen eye", and wondering if this had been a wound possibly inflicted during an abduction. If it was a swollen lip, well..... Was there a person with a swollen eye, and another with a swollen lip, or am I just confused?

As for the trucks. Again, people were looking at the contents of the will (from 2009) and did not realize that the trucks had already been given to the sons.

I am not suggesting anything, or anyone, and as always, MHO on everything. Peace & Love to all.
RBBM.

I, too, am confused.

Pmerle00 said,
The only physical mark I know of on anyone who was around after the 10th was a puffy/bruised eye from a bee sting. Nothing else to even bring up - that I could see at least.

and then in reply to creepcrusher's question, "Are you positive it was a bee sting, or is that just what you were told?":

That is what I was told - this person sent BC a text with a picture of themselves at work with a swollen eye that day and told her it was a bee sting. I saw the text myself, but not a message where they told her it was a bee sting, so that part of the information is from her. And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-3&p=13609992#post13609992

So like you said, Jim, I am also wondering if there were two different people who were stung by a bee that day -one being the person Pmerle00 is talking about, who was stung in the eye, and the other being the son Steel54 posted about, who was stung in the lip-, and they both sent a photo of themselves to BC?

And when Pmerle00 says, "I saw the text myself," is it safe to assume she saw the picture herself?

RBBM.

I, too, am confused.

Pmerle00 said,

and then in reply to creepcrusher's question, "Are you positive it was a bee sting, or is that just what you were told?":

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-3&p=13609992#post13609992

So like you said, Jim, I am also wondering if there were two different people who were stung by a bee that day -one being the person Pmerle00 is talking about, who was stung in the eye, and the other being the son Steel54 posted about, who was stung in the lip-, and they both sent a photo of themselves to BC?

And when Pmerle00 says, "I saw the text myself," is it safe to assume she saw the picture herself?

Thank you for posting this. The more I thought about this the more confused I got. I was trying to find all the relative posts, and you found them before I did.

IMHO the chance of two separate people being stung on the face - in two separate areas- are next to zero. So someone, somewhere is confused on what actually happened.

Maybe the person that got the bee sting still has the picture and could put an end to the confusion. Or Pmerle and Steel can clear it up with words.

I feel like the end is close. We've got to keep doing what we're doing.

Please don't stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Steel54

Can you clarify the difference between what Pmerle00 said and what you've said? Is it possible one of you has incorrect information?

Please don't stop!

No chance for that! We will see this through to justice for Michael Chambers!

No chance for that! We will see this through to justice for Michael Chambers!

Y'all are awesome!

@Steel54

Can you clarify the difference between what Pmerle00 said and what you've said? Is it possible one of you has incorrect information?

What information are you inquiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members