Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dogs originally hit on a culvert outside of the shop that went under the road from MCs house to a property with a pond and woods. The SIL stayed th ex culvert was big enough for someone to walk through unseen so maybe who ever drove the truck back and staged the scene left via the culvert and maybe they had MCs scent on them
Got it, I stand corrected. Crime watch daily is obviously misleading. Did you post a source for that, I'll check. If this is the case its climbing in the number of conspirators . BC, Unknown Subject (US) X 3. 1 to pedal the bike to 2 -mile bridge, at least 2 to get him in the culvert and down a ways. If it didn't take 3, MC was 6'3', 225lbs
Its geTING crazy in here

We have kind of looked at bike possibilities from every angle, but every conclusion is that it would be almost impossible to actually ride a bike and stay upright going 4 mph. You would probably have to be sitting on the seat, pushing the ground with your feet, like a walking motion. I don't think the bike moved anyone , in my opinion.

Got it, I stand corrected. Crime watch daily is obviously misleading. Did you post a source for that, I'll check. If this is the case its climbing in the number of conspirators . BC, Unknown Subject (US) X 3. 1 to pedal the bike to 2 -mile bridge, at least 2 to get him in the culvert and down a ways. If it didn't take 3, MC was 6'3', 225lbs
Its geTING crazy in here
Not if he wasn't back at the house.Would the dogs hit on his scent on the bf after the crime if he used the culvert as cover to leave after returning truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse