Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a FB account anymore, can you allude to what the optimism is about?
Just that daughter had an encouraging meeting with her P.I., case is progressing, there are things that can't be shared publicly. I believe I'm allowed to paraphrase from an admin., which she is, on an allowed FB page.

This may be nothing, but just in case ...:

“The Herald-Banner is being alerted this morning by passers by of multiple law enforcement vehicles on the west side of the boat ramp on Lake Tawakoni. We have reached out to law enforcement for details and will post the information as soon as it becomes available.”
Herald-Banner

This may be nothing, but just in case ...:

“The Herald-Banner is being alerted this morning by passers by of multiple law enforcement vehicles on the west side of the boat ramp on Lake Tawakoni. We have reached out to law enforcement for details and will post the information as soon as it becomes available.”
Herald-Banner
Oh interesting!! Thanks for the info. I may have to go downstairs and see if I can find anything (doubtful).

That would be great (I’m keeping an eye on Hunt County Jail’s inmate roster).

I’m feeling kind of scared actually ....
I could really be anything. I saw that there was an MVA and a car chase already this morning (from Hunt County Theft Report), it could even have been related to one of those.

The other night when I was coming home all 3 LE vehicles on duty in our county were about a half mile from my house, lights a-blazing. I got concerned/excited. They were just helping a guy change a tire lol (slow night).

Of course it could also be related to the case - I really hope so!!!!!

“*Police Activity*

*Several HCSO officers and the Grand Prairie Dive Team are in the West Tawakoni area boat ramp. Will update when more info if available.”
Hunt County Theft Reports

15 photos from the scene at the link. I am going to upload the one that shows a boat going by a bridge (I’m pretty certain it’s the Two Mile Bridge).

“Dive team” ....

Attachments

• 1709DBB4-0F70-4E25-B709-C81CC51D97DD.jpeg
    1709DBB4-0F70-4E25-B709-C81CC51D97DD.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 25
I'm feeling weepy right now, just having checked in here. I know we are always alert when a body is found in any reasonably close locations, etc., but to have the dive team right there is just something different, I can't explain...
Thanks all, for keeping this updated. Praying.

“*Police Activity*

*Several HCSO officers and the Grand Prairie Dive Team are in the West Tawakoni area boat ramp. Will update when more info if available.”
Hunt County Theft Reports

15 photos from the scene at the link. I am going to upload the one that shows a boat going by a bridge (I’m pretty certain it’s the Two Mile Bridge).

“Dive team” ....
Just posted by the admin.:

“2 mile bridge was open when we took photos. Officer I spoke with said Grand Prairie was training. It said if they happen to find something then that's a plus, and pretty much left it at that. Grand Prairie has a Very skilled dive team so hopefully so questions get answers.”

ETA: Apologies for quoting my own post.

You know, with all the publicity surrounding this case, it seems like they would have put out a statement ahead of time about the training. But then I guess that could back-fire, too.

They are sticking by the training story.IMO if this was anything nefarious it was searching for the phone because I don't think there is any chance MC is in that lake.One of the FB sleuthing groups was shut down and archived in the middle of the night last night.

UPDATE: Response issued this afternoon from Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks:

"The Grand Prairie Fire Department has recently acquired some new sonar equipment. They made contact with the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office to see if they could train with this new equipment on Lake Tawakoni. This morning, the Grand Prairie Fire Department trained with their new sonar equipment on Lake Tawakoni. They have now finished their training and headed back to Grand Prairie."

[Original Post]
The Herald-Banner is being alerted this morning by passers by of multiple law enforcement vehicles on the west side of the boat ramp on Lake Tawakoni. We have reached out to law enforcement for details and will post the information as soon as it becomes available.
Herald-Banner

They are sticking by the training story.IMO if this was anything nefarious it was searching for the phone because I don't think there is any chance MC is in that lake.One of the FB sleuthing groups was shut down and archived in the middle of the night last night.
Why do you suppose the FB sleuther group shut down last night and was archived? Is that business as usual?

Just that daughter had an encouraging meeting with her P.I., case is progressing, there are things that can't be shared publicly. I believe I'm allowed to paraphrase from an admin., which she is, on an allowed FB page.

Thanks Tripod, this and the 'training with new sonar' is encouraging (and I do think paraphrasing of an okay page is allowed by mgmt).

Why do you suppose the FB sleuther group shut down last night and was archived? Is that business as usual?
I have no idea why it was closed and archived, but read that only an admin. of a page can do that, so for whatever reason, he/she decided to. Maybe there wasn't enough discussion that the admin. felt was worth keeping it going? Dunno.

Thanks Tripod, this and the 'training with new sonar' is encouraging (and I do think paraphrasing of an okay page is allowed by mgmt).
I got all excited when I checked in here, to find it wasn't Papaw-related. BUT I have been wanting more searching done there, so it was a very good thing to do and place to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1streetwalker