Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing. Just a theory and nothing more.
Even if just a theory, if it's a new twist on one they've considered or a completely new theory to the investigators, it might be a welcomed one. Think about contacting them, but it's up to you. I'm glad you've caught up and really appreciate your comments, truetexan!

Even if just a theory, if it's a new twist on one they've considered or a completely new theory to the investigators, it might be a welcomed one. Think about contacting them, but it's up to you. I'm glad you've caught up and really appreciate your comments, truetexan!
Take a peek at the photo I posted above. Look at the notes. There is a crematory VERY close by the sheriff's office. Look up the land owner, same. Just off of hwy 276 on the way to 2 mile bridge

I have been back there by this a few months back. It wasn't hidden but not something you would just see by driving down the highway. I was there on property with someone that had a storage on property that is how I found out about it the smell was awful coming from it. It can be got to easily BTW.

Is anyone else following the Buried podcast? A new episode came out today and it’s View attachment 157797

Is there an earlier podcast telling about her disappearance? This podcast is chilling when it comes to the innuendos and threats from HCSO! Sounds like they are trying to keep something very close to their chest! Thanks!

I have been back there by this a few months back. It wasn't hidden but not something you would just see by driving down the highway. I was there on property with someone that had a storage on property that is how I found out about it the smell was awful coming from it. It can be got to easily BTW.

I wonder if the boats and storage buildings in the Top of the Hill Storage have all been searched? Mapview makes it look like a very large property with lots of places to hide!

JMO
I agree and I think the blood splatter looks planted too. Because if the picture in the link below is accurate then notice how it goes in a snake pattern back and forth from the main pool. Like someone was purposely trying to not make it a straight line but they messed up and just went back and forth in an S-pattern.

The problem with that is if he had injured himself and was going to the door he would not make a perfect S-pattern to the door.
It would be more random than that.

Its been awhile since I looked at this case but I remember it now. I think its obvious he was setup to go to the store and that allowed someone to sneak in and wait for him. Then he was ambushed when he got back.

I used to think his body would be close to the shed but no more. I now think his body was transported far away from there. The problem is it could be anywhere now.

I really wish LE would solve this case. Its really sad and he didnt deserve that.

https://crimeola.com/michael-chambers-wiki-disappearance-retired-dallas-firefighter/
THIS! Only my theory is he is now gone without a trace.
I agree with the sending him to store. Waiting for his return. The other part I thought odd was to my understanding is after BC got home she came home to a locked house and checked for MC there, not there so went and checked the shop but was locked and didn't go inside at this time but instead rounded up neighbors to check the property first then went back to the shop and unlock it then and look for him inside doesn't make since to look over 10 acres first before simply unlocking the shop and looking inside and finding the blood then and so forth.
Anyways.... really just hoping to keep MC case bumped is all so it stays active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member