TX - Mikayla Mitchell, 17, found floating in creek, Dallas, 16 Jul 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Incised Wounds
Injury by an instrument or a weapon with a sharp cutting edge is known as incised wound.

Synonyms include cuts, slashes and slices.

Examples are knives, razors, broken glass edge, edge of paper, etc.

http://howmed.net/forensic/incised-and-stab-wounds/

What is an incised wound
Healthdrip June 18, 2011Forensic Medicine

An incised wound (cut, slash, slice) is a clean cut through the tissues, (usually the skin and subcutaneous tissues, including blood vessels), caused by sharp-edged instrument, which is longer than it is deep. It is produced by the pressure and friction against the tissue, by an object having a sharp cutting edge, such as knife, razor, scalpel, sword, etc.

http://healthdrip.com/what-is-an-incised-wound/

Well that sounds like torture to me, which is what was said from the beginning.

MAYBE someone blamed her for her stepdad getting thrown in jail since she was one of the witnesses against him (if I'm reading this right). So MAYBE they blamed her for getting in the way of their drugs. But all MAYBEs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think what the poster was saying is to search on FB using the keyword "#justiceformikayla". I did and found some interesting stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Ok now I see.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I cant figure out what police department is even in charge. I don't like the lack of media reporting this is one that I cant believe is not a busy thread .

Agree. There so many cases where a trafficking angle is suggested and then debunked, and here's a deeply disturbing case in which child sex trafficking likely played a role, and it's.... crickets.

Given the recent storms going on with this family, and alleged conduct of the stepfather, I wonder if part of the seeming delay and radio silence have to do with attempts to disentangle the various threads.

I cant figure out what police department is even in charge. I don't like the lack of media reporting this is one that I cant believe is not a busy thread .

It’s the Dallas Police Department, since that is where she was found. The information on this case is really hard to locate. I’m really puzzled and saddened that this wasn’t covered much at the time and there are not many updates. Poor Mikayla. Heartbreaking.

I live in Dallas and know someone who abuses pills and would doctor shop him. I always check for updates, a few times a week. She fits all the boxes of a case that usually has tons of traffic. It’s strange it’s so quiet on here, and everywhere. I read somewhere she was his stepdaughter and close. Maybe a parent/close loved one of someone he prescribed oxy’s to offed her to show him how it felt? Just speculating, all my own thoughts.

my daughter knows alot of people who are in and around Midland and South D , I would like to locate her last address

Slick Rick is with the feds now , can anyone find a record for him ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny
Back