GUILTY TX - Molly Matheson, 22, strangled in her Fort Worth home, 10 Apr 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In Plano, Texas, a woman told police that Kimbro had offered her $200 for oral sex, and when she refused and left his house, he followed her out to her car and apologized.

The woman agreed to drive Kimbro to a nearby school, where she said he choked her as he forcefully stripped off her clothes.
'The victim felt that she was going to die because Kimbro was choking her and covering her mouth and nose so she couldn’t breathe,' police wrote in the arrest warrant, according to NBC Dallas.

The woman tried to call 911, but Kimbro slammed her head into the ground and raped her, she later told police. Kimbro then drove her to another school, made her strip down again, and released her.

Although Kimbro's DNA was found on the woman after she called police, he was never arrested, and no charges were ever filed.

It's unclear why Kimbro was never charged, but Plano police spokesman officer David Tilley told the Star-Telegram that the case is still 'an open and active investigation'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Worth-murder-vic-cops-say.html#ixzz4fxopyhhG

I can only imagine what his other victims are thinking now. They must be full of rage. They did the right thing and reported him, submitted to a rape exam, had his DNA, and it did no good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I agree TTB....my blood is boiling over this - can't even imagine how infuriated his previous victims must be right about now.

I couldn't, either. I looked for hours the other day, and all I had was his Facebook. He has a sister, and on Facebook, I recall a first name and the last name was different. Mom last name appeared to be the same as sister. No one on his friend's list had his last name. And, a Caucasian woman with a family profile pic without him in it had posted on one of his posts a few months back that he needed to get in touch with her and referred to herself as his mom. She lives in Plano...maybe considers herself a second mom? Wish I could remember names...something I'm terrible at ��
Or, perhaps he's half white.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

These stories are so disturbing! I can't believe this has been roaming the streets!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I believe his FB page was taken down at approx 5:30 pm, Friday, April 28. That is the same day he was arrested.

Reginald Gerard Kimbro

Does anyone know where Kimbro is being held?
Has he appeared before a judge yet?

In following cases I've noticed the suspect's FB pages are often turned off following an arrest. Does anyone know if this is done by LE or somehow at request of the suspect?

Does anyone know where Kimbro is being held? Has he appeared before a judge yet?

He's being held at the Mansfield County Jail and he has appeared before a Judge because he's been giving a $500,000 bond which has to be authorized through the courts.

Reginald Kimbro.PNG

How is it that he had TWO VIOLENT rape and assault incidents and was never charged? Both women both went to police and in both cases they found his DNA inside of them and the cases were linked together based on that DNA. It doesn't get more obvious than that. He should have been locked up and Molly would still be alive. Something has to be going on there. I would think the women that lived through these attacks would be living in fear waiting on the police to follow through. Would love to know more on why these incidents didn't result in him being charged and put in jail. RIP Molly

How is it that he had TWO VIOLENT rape and assault incidents and was never charged? Both women both went to police and in both cases they found his DNA inside of them and the cases were linked together based on that DNA. It doesn't get more obvious than that. He should have been locked up and Molly would still be alive. Something has to be going on there. I would think the women that lived through these attacks would be living in fear waiting on the police to follow through. Would love to know more on why these incidents didn't result in him being charged and put in jail. RIP Molly

Rape cases where a women willingly went with the perpetrator or participated in some degree prior to saying she was raped are hard cases to get a conviction. It turns into a "he said, she said" defense and charges in cases like these are often never brought or dropped before they go to court.

There was one case I followed where a women went to a drug store with the man she accused of raping her to purchase prophylactics. They then proceeded to a local motel. She ran out of the motel room naked, screaming for help, saying she had been raped. The jury found him not guilty, I guess the fact that she went with him to purchase the prophylactics was enough to convince the jury that she likely knew why they were going to the hotel.

JMO

Rape cases where a women willingly went with the perpetrator or participated in some degree prior to saying she was raped are hard cases to get a conviction. It turns into a "he said, she said" defense and charges in cases like these are often never brought or dropped before they go to court.

There was one case I followed where a women went to a drug store with the man she accused of raping her to purchase prophylactics. They then proceeded to a local motel. She ran out of the motel room naked, screaming for help, saying she had been raped. The jury found him not guilty, I guess the fact that she went with him to purchase the prophylactics was enough to convince the jury that she likely knew why they were going to the hotel.

JMO

I agree and understand that this happens. However, I read that both were strangled and in one case her head was hit on the ground. They would have had bruising and other injuries to further support their claims - not to mention the manor in which he raped them. I think this one fell through the cracks. And that is intolerable for families of murder victims. JMO of course.

He's being held at the Mansfield County Jail and he has appeared before a Judge because he's been giving a $500,000 bond which has to be authorized through the courts.

View attachment 116295

That picture scares the crap out of me... I can't even imagine Molly having to look at that monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She didn't have a problem looking at him. She dated him

I was thinking more along the lines of when he was angry, in the final moments the last thing you see... he doesn't look happy in that picture.

Maybe someone can clarify this, but my understanding is that he said they dated (what he told the police) but the family said they sort of knew each other?

I was thinking more along the lines of when he was angry, in the final moments the last thing you see... he doesn't look happy in that picture.

Maybe someone can clarify this, but my understanding is that he said they dated (what he told the police) but the family said they sort of knew each other?

I agree. I don't think we have confirmation that they dated. I believe Kimbro is the one who said they dated. I haven't seen Molly's family or friends confirm that.

I agree. I don't think we have confirmation that they dated. I believe Kimbro is the one who said they dated. I haven't seen Molly's family or friends confirm that.

JMO His story of dating in Arkansas & staying in touch as the both moved to Texas ring true to me. His story of what happened that night, not so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back