GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And KA has left the building...

KAITLIN MARIE ARMSTRONG​

Custody Record
Age36
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
Due to the current status, updates on this record are no longer available. If you have any questions, please contact the reporting agency.

Ethnicity Unknown
Date of Birth Nov **, ****
ID Number2213***
Custody Status Date Dec 05, 2023 09:52 AM CST
Custody StatusTransferred
Custody Detail Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Book Date Jul 05, 2022 02:32 PM CDT

REPORTING AGENCY
Travis County Sheriff's Office
5555 Airport Blvd
Austin, TX 78751
(512) 854-9770

So she has left county jail for state prison, then, apparently. Thank you for this.

So she has left county jail for state prison, then, apparently. Thank you for this.
Stuck around long enough to see her leave the county jail. KA's likely made a stop at Christina Melton Crain Unit (Gatesville, TX) for female inmate reception, assessment, and classification before being assigned her permanent DOC home. Unless it's to learn she's expressed true remorse to MW's family and friends, I don't care to ever hear of KA again!

Inmate Information Details​

SID Number: 19482417

TDCJ Number: 02475058

Name: ARMSTRONG,KAITLIN

Race: W

Maximum Sentence Date: 2112-07-03

Current Facility: PLANE JAIL

Projected Release Date: 2112-07-03

Parole Eligibility Date: 2052-07-03

Inmate Visitation Eligible: NO

The inmate is temporarily ineligible for visitation. Please call the inmate's unit for any additional information.

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2022-05-11MURDER2023-11-17TRAVISD-1-DC-22-30112990-00-00

Inmate Information Details​

SID Number: 19482417

TDCJ Number: 02475058

Name: ARMSTRONG,KAITLIN

Race: W

Maximum Sentence Date: 2112-07-03

Current Facility: PLANE JAIL

Projected Release Date: 2112-07-03

Parole Eligibility Date: 2052-07-03

Inmate Visitation Eligible: NO

The inmate is temporarily ineligible for visitation. Please call the inmate's unit for any additional information.

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2022-05-11MURDER2023-11-17TRAVISD-1-DC-22-30112990-00-00
Wow, that release date o_O

I don’t get that at all. If he wanted them fighting over him, he wouldn’t have hidden her name and their contact. The texts from the trial between Mo & him were very bland—no love or sex talk. Also both he and her best friend Cash testified that there was no romantic relationship between Mo & him (besides the original Oct weeklong fling). I don’t even think he was leading KA on; he should’ve severed all of their business relationships. I don’t even know if he realized how far gone KA was over him. IMO this was all KA and her thoughts & actions.
CS did certainly send some mixed messages to women. Or perhaps it is more about setting boundaries. KA just moved in and never left. She had access online to basically stalk him etc. But changing the name etc didn't stop the jealous KA.

I didn't mean to blame him for anything. He isn't the first man to enjoy the female attention of another with the same interests. It's likely IMO he never dreamed something this horrible would happen and simply didn't know how to break ties.

No doubt he is seriously hurt by this. It takes two to tango but only one to stop dancing. I feel for everyone impacted by this except KA. Impulse killing is one thing but this was cold blooded premeditated murder. She deserves this. She's going to learn Texas prisons are brutal. AC there is wetting a sheet and sleeping on the cold floor.

CS did certainly send some mixed messages to women. Or perhaps it is more about setting boundaries. KA just moved in and never left. She had access online to basically stalk him etc. But changing the name etc didn't stop the jealous KA.

I didn't mean to blame him for anything. He isn't the first man to enjoy the female attention of another with the same interests. It's likely IMO he never dreamed something this horrible would happen and simply didn't know how to break ties.

No doubt he is seriously hurt by this. It takes two to tango but only one to stop dancing. I feel for everyone impacted by this except KA. Impulse killing is one thing but this was cold blooded premeditated murder. She deserves this. She's going to learn Texas prisons are brutal. AC there is wetting a sheet and sleeping on the cold floor.

I am interested in the pattern of KA’s previous relationships. I don’t think one can tell how they used to be, but perhaps certain tenacity and the habit to return back at CS’s whistle has some roots in her past. These types of mistakes might be age-appropriate for teenagers or very young adults, but unexpected at 35.

Retired FBI Agent JC, posted pic of convicted murderer KA, which I chose not to repost. It's the same mugshot as @CrimeDawg123 posted up thread.

Moo, KA focused more on jealousy than on herself? Did it overwhelm her and bring out evil? It's not that simply, or maybe it is, but imo, when you focus so much on hate, and less on living your best life it won't end well, in some way, not necessarily murder.

All a matter of opinion. I am sorry that Mo and the Wilson family are her victims, along with many other people.

https://twitter.com/CoffindafferFBI
@CoffindafferFBI

Wasted life over jealousy.I have never understood that emotion. She should have walked away from the "scoun" and never looked back.But my sympathy is with the family of MO Wilson.#KaitlinArmstrongBelow is her latest Mug.
Hat Tip @PrettyLiesAlibi

10:24 PM · Dec 8, 2023

The photographer might have requested to have a full facial view and a view of her unique ears in the mug as they are used for identification.

1:15 PM · Dec 9, 2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back