TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He bought the guns in late December or January, according to him, and their "break was, at least according to him, only a week or two break, in October.

ETA...KA either only found out about his dalliance with MW in January, OR she knew it before and found out in January that they were still interacting, or interacting again. That is when she allegedly told a friend that she wanted to kill
This is the first time I read that CS bought the guns at KA’s request. Is this his statement or your theory?

I like your style. Stress consuming wine and cake until she is unrecognizable. Unfortunately, I think she is too vain for that, which is why it would have been the perfect disguise. But god forbid anyone see her with a muffin top, as KA or CA or anyone else…

I think this whole case revolves around her extreme vanity.

“Mirror mirror on the wall, who is fairest (in CS’ eyes) of them all?”

“You but MW is definitely on the periphery.”

“Nooooooo! I am the fairest without compare. I’m gonna get her so I can still be A number 1.”

The Evil Queen liked to disguise herself as other people, too.
Yes, nailed it. I’ve lived long enough to experience and observe this phenomenon among women (I’m one)! Ending in murder is exceedingly rare but all types of covert aggression are pretty common.

Especially in a fragmented society such as this one. Few checks and balances. Also, the Western focus on the physical aspects of yoga… don’t get me started.

A sociopath is a sociopath and/but lala spiritual bypassing of rage & vain competitiveness provides fertile ground for this horror. MOO.

Last edited:
This is the first time I read that CS bought the guns at KA’s request. Is this his statement or your theory?
Perhaps MSM has gathered more info, but I believe the only facts known about the purchase of the weapons is what is documented in KA's arrest warrant. See para 1 on pg 4 of affidavit. Screenshot attached.

Screenshot_20220703-093613_(1).png

When KA was confronted by officials in CR, did she supply any identification? Might she have had a third passport, which then CR would have confiscated? The passport she traveled with. Leaving the two related passports in her locker....

Just a thought
Agree @Megnut. It doesn't follow that authorities would leave the "fraudulent use" and "immigration violation" evidence behind -- to be filmed by Inside Edition. Having her sister Christine's passport in her possession is not a crime. I have my mother's in my desk drawer as I type. Now if I attempt to use it, that's a different story!

IMO, it was Inside Edition's photo of CA's passport that threw logic out the window -- including that it would also take authorities 43 days to determine how a 31 yr old female with the surname "Armstrong" departed from Newark on the very same day they searched for Kaitlin Armstrong, 34, and the named passenger just happened to be the fugitive's sister. :eek:

During the investigation it was learned through an interviewed source that Armstrong was provided transportation to the Newark Liberty International Airport on May 18. Investigators searched outbound flights at the Newark Airport and found no flight reservations under her name.

[..]

Members of the U.S. Marshals-led Lone Star Fugitive Task Force and Homeland Security Investigations recently discovered that Armstrong, using a fraudulent passport, had boarded United Airlines Flight 1222 from Newark International Airport at 5:09 p.m. EST on May 18 and arrived in San Jose, Costa Rica, at 8:27 p.m. EST.

I like your style. Stress consuming wine and cake until she is unrecognizable. Unfortunately, I think she is too vain for that, which is why it would have been the perfect disguise. But god forbid anyone see her with a muffin top, as KA or CA or anyone else…

I think this whole case revolves around her extreme vanity.

“Mirror mirror on the wall, who is fairest (in CS’ eyes) of them all?”

“You but MW is definitely on the periphery.”

“Nooooooo! I am the fairest without compare. I’m gonna get her so I can still be A number 1.”

The Evil Queen liked to disguise herself as other people, too.

I don't recall reading about any instances of KA displaying any unusual vanity, other than you might say her botox treatments, but from what we have been reading on this forum, apparently they are quite common so not necessarily an indicator of unhealthy vanity. KA is a beautiful woman, took good care of herself, apparently (but could have been just blessed with good genes and great metabolism), and accentuated her strong points and natural beauty.

I don't begrudge KA her beauty, and see this case as a love triangle that ended very badly.

But if we are going to look at vanity as part of the case, then let's not leave out CS, whose vanity may have been very threatened by MW, hence his keeping her close. JMO.

I don't recall reading about any instances of KA displaying any unusual vanity, other than you might say her botox treatments, but from what we have been reading on this forum, apparently they are quite common so not necessarily an indicator of unhealthy vanity. KA is a beautiful woman, took good care of herself, apparently (but could have been just blessed with good genes and great metabolism), and accentuated her strong points and natural beauty.

I don't begrudge KA her beauty, and see this case as a love triangle that ended very badly.

But if we are going to look at vanity as part of the case, then let's not leave out CS, whose vanity may have been very threatened by MW, hence his keeping her close. JMO.
I dunno. When I learned KA, 34, was first picked up on an outstanding warrant for unpaid botox treatments, and the victim she regarded as her rival was 25, well....

I don’t know much about gravel cycling, had to read about its history. It seems to be an exceptionally strenuous type of sport, and as I imagine, training takes a lot of time, so it is not like sitting for the whole day at the computer and sending texts. It could have been platonic after that 2021 short romance because both were elite athletes who lived in different cities and were actively training. Mo was established but young, and CS, as I have read, started gravel cycling at 20 and achieved success towards his 30es. It seems to be a very demanding type of sport; one does respect the hard labor it takes. I think for both, careers were important. JMO.

I thought I read that CS was late coming to the sport of gravel racing, and was in his 30's when he started. I read some statement that he made about that, and he said that most gravel racers start in their 20s, so this put him at a disadvantage, hence he had to work harder.

Oh I think the sister definitely gave KA her passport. I just wonder if they will both lie for KA to avoid charges of aiding and abetting another person in commission of a crime.

I wonder if CA had already told the marshals that KA had taken her passport, or that she allowed KA to take her passport, and if this cooperation with LE has helped CA avoid a charge of aiding and abetting. I wonder if she has an attorney at the same law firm as KA in the event she needs, or will need, representation.

July 2, 2022

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Kaitlin Armstrong, the woman accused of killing cyclist Moriah Wilson, was captured at a Costa Rica hostel Wednesday over a month after the murder.

U.S. Marshals said it worked with Homeland Security and authorities in Costa Rica to find her at the hostel on Santa Teresa Beach, which borders the Pacific Ocean. She will be deported and returned to the U.S.

Travis County court records show Armstrong’s bond will be set at $3.5 million. She will be required to surrender her passport to a district clerk before release and have a GPS in jail. Her curfew will be 8 p.m. to 8 a.m., according to records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly