TX - Moriah Wilson, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Losing CS for KA would mean investigation into $ 450 K misuse, and KA was afraid it could happen. I wonder if between the Botox theft and stealing CS money, there were some other financial frauds.
@steeltowngirl previously posted additional links where KA is being sued in other states for failing to pay unsecured debts. IMO, this meets the definition of financial fraud.

ADMIN NOTE:

Some posts have been removed. CS has been cleared by LE and KA is the only person charged with this crime. Please stop the negative speculation about anyone else's involvement in this crime.

Thank you.

Here you go @Pyrite. Maybe time for a MEDIA ONLY thread.

I got the feeling reading the AA responses that you are correct in that he initially was not told of the murder.

This makes sense as LE approached him for an interview very quickly, and likely before he heard independently?

That would have created an opportunity for LE to probe for guilty knowledge.

This reduces the significance of an initial alleged denial - which might have taken place in the first moments when LE approached him? It could have been nothing more than blanking law enforcement where he suspected Wilson might have been in some kind of trouble?

@steeltowngirl previously posted additional links where KA is being sued in other states for failing to pay unsecured debts. IMO, this meets the definition of financial fraud.
Civil action against failure to pay credit card debt is completely different from credit card fraud. The latter is a criminal offense, and as far as I know, we haven't seen any charges filed against KA for credit card fraud.

ETA: About 28% of Americans had debt in collections as of August 2021, that's 64 million people. Not all of these cases will proceed to civil action, many will file bankruptcy ahead of this outcome, but this is not a crime for these 64 million Americans, and it is unrelated to financial fraud, i.e. it is not a crime.

Last edited:
This thread is now closed. Continue the discussion in Thread #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member