TX - Mother left newborn in dumpster because she didn't want boyfriend to break up with her - July 29, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 522342

Found a few more details on the 2023 arrest, that was actually the date of her 17th birthday.
Looking for information about the federal arrest.
Section 212 relates to someone's ability to re-apply for admission. You have to "apply for permission to reapply for admission.
Section 237 relates to reasons for deportation from US. There are these main categories:
General Crimes [seticle]
Failure to Register and Falsification of Documents [see article]
Security and Related Grounds [see article]
Public Charge [see article]
Unlawful Voters [see article]

Essentially, 212 says she was supposed to be removed because she had not applied for permission to reapply for admission (which means she had tried to cross before and was turned away, or was found in the US and was deported and needed to request the ability to try again, not just show up).
And 237 sys she had: failed to register or offered falsified documents; or provide proof she wouldn't be on the public dole (she could support herself and not need public assistance); or she voted illegally. It would be hard to envision that she posed a risk to security of the nation or did general crimes, but maybe.

The way I read it, she was arrested and supposed to be removed from the country (deported). But she somehow made it back into the country?

ITA. Horrible what happened to the child, but she is also a child with some kind of mental disability alone in a country where she doesn’t speak the language. Add to that a boyfriend who - going by her fear of him breaking up with her - is probably controlling and manipulative and her only source of companionship. She has probably endured trauma of her own. All these factors lead to making crazy decisions in order to survive. I feel sorry for her. I do not excuse what she did, whatsoever, but I do feel sorry for her.

where does it say she doesn't speak the language? I missed that part

ITA. Horrible what happened to the child, but she is also a child with some kind of mental disability alone in a country where she doesn’t speak the language. Add to that a boyfriend who - going by her fear of him breaking up with her - is probably controlling and manipulative and her only source of companionship. She has probably endured trauma of her own. All these factors lead to making crazy decisions in order to survive. I feel sorry for her. I do not excuse what she did, whatsoever, but I do feel sorry for her.
He may also not have known that she was pregnant.

Is it ok to explore labor trafficking in our discussion? Given the wages she earned ($500 a month), it makes me wonder...
Found this PBS film and article about labor trafficking teens from Guatemala to work in egg farms in Ohio. In payment for smuggling into the US, they would need to work off $15,000 in debt, families would be threatened, etc. When any of the teens were apprehended at the border as unaccompanied minors, the traffickers would send someone posing as a family member to take custody of them, and then deliver them to the egg farm.

I wonder, what happened to her after her arrest in April 2023? Did she go with a "relative" or did she go back into Mexico and get smuggled again? I wish we could see that arrest document from 2023.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back