TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
per FOX news, police negotiating with 2nd suspect

Fox just showed a video of a person on ground which they said is one of TWO people in custody.

Family of cop being tranported to scene? One shot is dart officer .

On Fox News Radio, "3-6 officers gravely wounded." In negotiations with 2nd shooter. First shooter ' neutralized.'

www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/...allas-rally-2-officers-reportedly-wounded.ece
"It is important to allow people to grieve first and foremost," said the Rev. Dr. Jeff Hood, one of the event's organizers. "Then we want to create a space for anger and rage so people can get that out."

Troubling phrase. How do you create a "space" for anger and rage and do it peacefully so no lives or property are damaged ?
Imo; no one has a right to destroy anything. I don't care how mad you are.

Matt Pearce ✔ @mattdpearce
Witness tells @dallasnews photog he heard at least 20-30 gunshots, "it looked like four cops were on the ground." https://twitter.com/gjmccarthy

Already said one suspect that is on the loose is black. ETA: that was in response to human.

Call me dumb, but what is the protest about?

I don't see that it makes a bit of difference what color the shooters are. They are still part of the BLM crowd.

At the CBS link, they are interviewing a man at the hospital who said he saw a police car driving with lights and sirens on with one tire off and driving on its rim along with what he says were bullet holes in the vehicle. The man also saw an older Avalanche pull up to the hospital and what he thinks were two detectives got out. One detetective had his shoulder patched and walked to get on a gurney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024