TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have any of the shooters yet. I don't think the guy in the camp shirt is a shooter. And I don't think the guy in the camp pants and red shirt was a shooter either. A girl told a reporter that he was standing next to her during the shooting...

Sadly, I believe the shooters may have driven away from the parking garage right after the shooting ended?

local now reporting No suspects in custudy - aint good

[h=2]Man on CBS DFW live video says person of interest in photo is his little brother who was marching at time of shooting, says his brother gave his gun to officer after shooting to prevent confusion
[/h]

They showed him marching at a rally and with protesters at a rally. Now, they are saying there is video of him at a rally. He had the rifle ON HIM, out in the open.

Which is apparently totally legal there.

My heart is absolutely breaking. Thank you to those keeping the thread updated.

Peaceful protest, right in their midst, carrying his assault rifle and not anyone of the protesters concerned he was in their midst.

I don't think they have any of the shooters yet. I don't think the guy in the camp shirt is a shooter. And I don't think the guy in the camp pants and red shirt was a shooter either. A girl told a reporter that he was standing next to her during the shooting...

Sadly, I believe the shooters may have driven away from the parking garage right after the shooting ended?

What's odd is I heard the description of the guy with the body armor and camo pants go out at the beginning and said he was walking down main or griffin towards McDonald's.

Which is apparently totally legal there.

Guess so. Not getting into the gun debate and what could possibly go wrong at a protest, with a bunch of people who are angry at LE (rightly so) and who have weapons on them, in huge crowds. (sorry for the run-on)

I guess if we think about it sniper might be correct word. It does seem like they were good shots --no protesters hit....................

Shaun Rabb of Fox 4 says the suspect in the photos has turned himself into PD. ( no link, from live tv )

I think the country will go broke, with all the LE overtime this nation has needed the last half of a year...........................

Per CNN - suspect in picture with camo shirt and weapon turned himself in.

Shaun Rabb of Fox 4 says the suspect in the photos has turned himself into PD. ( no link, from live tv )

Maybe that is becuase he's not got anything to do with it .

He isn't the right dude, clearly. Which means police haven't a clue on who the actual perp is (are).

Peaceful protest, right in their midst, carrying his assault rifle and not anyone of the protesters concerned he was in their midst.

He was probably not the only person carrying a weapon at the protest.

I'm thinking camo/goatee man didn't have anything to do with it. But lord knows I'm wrong on these things more than I'm right.

Per CNN - another alleged suspect in shootout is in custody.

Suspicious package found and is being taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member