TX TX - Munday, remains found, no details yet, 2 Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tbone144

Reaction score

Not many details yet about the remains found.

received multiple reports that human remains were possibly discovered at a residence in the 200 block of West Cisco Road in Munday on Wednesday.

Jackson said residents told her a body may have been found in or around the property. Residents also purportedly observed officials removing clothes and shoes from a well located on or around the property.

He said officers arrived around 7:00 a.m. Wednesday morning and stayed for hours. Other witnesses say the remains may have been retrieved from a well behind a home, but not much has been confirmed at this time. what we do know is this kind of thing is unusual for this small town, and has residents concerned.

Some of you know, if remains are found in Texas, I wonder about Kelle Fernstrom:

I’m wondering if it’s the rest of the parts from the torso found in San Antonio. Roughly 5 hour drive. Seems odd to me to randomly find remains in well in middle of no where and the torso in San Antonio may have lead them there. I could be wrong, though, if it’s a house with known issues with law enforcement some one could have tipped them off for reduced time, etc…

IMOO

Hopefully this counts as being approved. Seems to be local paper.

I’ll keep digging for more info.

Abilene is currently awaiting new information surrounding the closing of a nearly decade-old cold case. One week ago today, Texas Rangers arrested Michael Macias of Abilene in connection with the death of a missing person in Knox County.

On January 11, Macias "confessed to the murder of that missing person and told authorities where the person's remains were concealed for eight years," according to a press release.

[...]
Last year, our news crew observed multiple law agencies working a scene on Cisco Road in Munday and residents told us officers were seen removing what appeared to be shoes and clothes from a well on the property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back