TX - Nadia Lee, 2, found deceased, mom is dead, dad is charged with both murders, Pasadena, 16 Oct 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Racking my brains here to remember, but I don't believe he said that, I think that was just speculation on the part of others.

Maybe Jyron saw those speculations and thought he'd try that line of defense out (only kidding, kind of).
Ughh I thought he told his mom that ,could of been another loser. Thanks for transcribing that . I really hope this little one is ok but just doubtful now ,so flipping sad so many childrens cases lately .I hope this loser talks fast this baby needs to be laid to rest if she’s not handed off to someone.jmoo Didn’t she have 5 children ?

"Miller said authorities have interviewed Lee about his daughter, and he allegedly said he didn’t report the girl missing because he believed she was with her mom."

With her mom . . . ??? The Mom that he strangled who is now dead?
I'm guessing he told the truth here.:(

I'm confused. Jyron kills Nancy at the hotel in the presence of the 1YO & 3YO.

Where was Nadia then? Reed family members have said Nancy was trying to leave him. So had she been at the apartment with Jyron and all the kids recently?

It's said that Jyron never returned Nadia from a foster care visit last week? So does she have a different Mother? Why take her out of custody only to kill her?

It's said that Jyron never returned Nadia from a foster care visit last week? So does she have a different Mother? Why take her out of custody only to kill her?

Abusive people like him often treat kids like their personal property. So it is perfectly probable the sperm donor here took Nadia out of the foster care because in his mind she belonged to her, and then hurt her on impulse. Maybe she was cranky, maybe she was crying and daddy dearest got angry...

I think most of us know this, but just in case.

Nadia wasn't "signed out" or "checked out of" foster care. A parent has to *usually* work themselves up to get weekend or overnight visits with their child/ren who are in state's custody. You can't just go get them whenever you want.

Unless "foster care" in this case was an arrangement with someone else.

Does this guy have a record that anyone has found?

JMO

Where was Nadia then? Reed family members have said Nancy was trying to leave him. So had she been at the apartment with Jyron and all the kids recently?

Hey Knox there’s 5 kids dang Foul play expected in search for missing 2-year-old Nadia Lee whose father is charged with murder. His two children, ages 1 and 3, were present at the time of the murder. They were unhurt and turned over to CPS custody. Family members confirmed the couple has five children together.

I am starting to believe someone with a very intelligent mind needs to create a "smell thermometer" to put on trash collection trucks. If the presence of a dead person is detected by this device, it will alert the driver. That way, if someone does try to dispose of a dead body, they never make it to the collection center. The driver's protocol would then be to take his truck somewhere so that LE could check it out before it is mixed in with other trash. It is just too easy for these evil people to put these little ones in a dumpster and walk away. I am so very sad and angry to read this SSDD!!!

I am starting to believe someone with a very intelligent mind needs to create a "smell thermometer" to put on trash collection trucks. If the presence of a dead person is detected by this device, it will alert the driver. That way, if someone does try to dispose of a dead body, they never make it to the collection center. The driver's protocol would then be to take his truck somewhere so that LE could check it out before it is mixed in with other trash. It is just too easy for these evil people to put these little ones in a dumpster and walk away. I am so very sad and angry to read this SSDD!!!
That is a fantastic idea!

I'm still confused on the relationships.

OCT 21

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- It has been six days since 2-year-old Nadia Reed was last seen alive, four days since her mother Nancy Lee was murdered, and three days since her father Jyron Lee was charged in her mother's death.

On Friday night, the man leading the search for the little girl is ever less hopeful.

"It will be some crazy miracle if she was ever found alive," Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, said. "I'm starting to feel like it would be a miracle if she's every found. I hope I'm wrong. I think the best that we can hope for, is to find a little body and attend a funeral one day next week. But, I'm not very optimistic at this time."

I may be wrong, but I think he killed Nadia first on Sunday and then Nancy on Tuesday. Maybe he had custody of Nadia so he would owe less in child support. If one parent takes one child and the other parent takes one child, then no child support is owed. This case makes me terribly terribly sad! The fact that they had one baby right after another certainly didn’t help the tense relationship

Not trying to be graphic but there are other things in a trash can that would set this type of sensor off constantly. My hubby once left a pound of ground beef in the backseat of my car in the Florida heat, for a week! MOO but my car stunk like a cadaver for a month or more.

Not trying to be graphic but there are other things in a trash can that would set this type of sensor off constantly. My hubby once left a pound of ground beef in the backseat of my car in the Florida heat, for a week! MOO but my car stunk like a cadaver for a month or more.

It would definitely not be easy and would take the right “science” to figure out what would be the right detection. We wouldn’t want women’s pads setting it off either. As I said, someone very intelligent would be needed to figure it out. Just a pipe dream, but one could wish

OCT 24, 2022
[...]

Even before Nadia was born, court records show there were problems. Both of the little girl’s parents have spent the last few years in and out of the Harris County Jail, and at one point, her mother even wrote to a judge begging for help.

[...]

Investigators said he called authorities and told them he was trying to keep Reed from harming their children.

Sacks said domestic violence cases can be challenging to investigate.

“There was a lot of nuances to what was happening, not just on that particular day, but again, there was a long history there," Sacks said.

According to court records, Lee has been convicted of minor offenses -- like theft and giving an officer a false report. On Reed's record, there is a history of family violence.

After an AMBER Alert was issued for her and one of her children in 2018, Reed was convicted of aggravated assault on that child and a protective order was filed against her. It was a different child than the one currently missing.

[...]

Later that year, court records show that Reed sent a letter to a judge asking for help. She told the judge the accusations were false, and that she was currently pregnant and suffering from postpartum depression.

[...]

“Children are one of the big barriers to leaving, again in this situation, there were five kids," Sacks said. “We don’t want to see kids hurt, by any means, so I think that’s another reason to try and help."

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1
Back