Found Deceased TX - Nahomi Rodriguez, 19, Harlingen, 17 July 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Authorities Asking for Further Help in Search for Texas Teen Nahomi Rodriguez
Nahomi lives with her mother who frequently picks her up after work. That night, according to family members, Nahomi called her mother from the restaurant saying she found a different ride home. Around the same time, she reportedly messaged her boyfriend of several years on Facebook stating she was already home on the couch, making food then heading to bed.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...lp-search-texas-teen-nahomi-rodriguez-n639411

What I want to know is was it written like her?? Or how she talks?? How'd she get on Facebook?? Didn't it say she had no phone? So shouldn't they be able to trace where she messaged him from???

Authorities Asking for Further Help in Search for Texas Teen Nahomi Rodriguez
Nahomi lives with her mother who frequently picks her up after work. That night, according to family members, Nahomi called her mother from the restaurant saying she found a different ride home. Around the same time, she reportedly messaged her boyfriend of several years on Facebook stating she was already home on the couch, making food then heading to bed.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...lp-search-texas-teen-nahomi-rodriguez-n639411
WOW! Someone had a plan when they took her.

So, we know the guy is light skinned and wears caps.
attachment.php

What kid of SUV is it? Seems small. Does anyone recognize the features?
Headlights, Front wheel well, wheel, rear door window shape:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 443
WOW! Someone had a plan when they took her.

So, we know the guy is light skinned and wears caps.
attachment.php

What kid of SUV is it? Seems small. Does anyone recognize the features?
Headlights, Front wheel well, wheel, rear door window shape:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

GigTu, great mother of caps! Does that look like a ponytail out the back of the cap?

GigHugs

Is he wearing a chain/necklace?

Is he wearing a chain/necklace?

That looks like a woman to me. Look at the forearm and the wrists, the line from her shoulder, nearest the door, to her hip. The neck and that glimpse of her cheek, seems to have some kind of headphone?

That looks like a woman to me. Look at the forearm and the wrists, the line from her shoulder, nearest the door, to her hip. The neck and that glimpse of her cheek, seems to have some kind of headphone?
The McDonalds employee is the girl who disappeared.

It it is suspected that the driver of the SUV is related to her disappearance.

The McDonalds employee is the girl who disappeared.

It it is suspected that the driver of the SUV is related to her disappearance.

Thank you, GigTu. Understood now. The guy in the truck looks small, with a light colored V neck shirt, wearing maybe a baseball cap that catches the light on the brim? Could there be somebody in the back seat holding a device of some sort, just about where it looks like there's a big round cup, toward the center of the back seat?

Screenshot 2016-09-06 at 3.32.28 AM - Edited (1).jpg Screenshot 2016-09-06 at 3.32.28 AM - Edited (2).jpg

Thank you, GigTu. Understood now. The guy in the truck looks small, with a light colored V neck shirt, wearing maybe a baseball cap that catches the light on the brim? Could there be somebody in the back seat holding a device of some sort, just about where it looks like there's a big round cup, toward the center of the back seat?

attachment.php
attachment.php

When you referenced a female, had thought you meant somebody in the backseat, which i think/imagine i see as a dark-skinned girl, laughing or screaming.
speculation, imo.

When you referenced a female, had thought you meant somebody in the backseat, which i think/imagine i see as a dark-skinned girl, laughing or screaming.
speculation, imo.

hmm, no, can't see that in the back seat, will keep looking. It's like a Rorschach picture. If you look hard enough, you can see anything. The same two line streak in every picture appears in the picture. Now the back looks like a short cab pickup truck with stuff piled in.

Is there a link to the full video? Sorry to ask.

Front seat edited

Front Seat Twk.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-06 at 9.09.19 PM.jpg

Back of car/truck?

Back Edited.jpg

It was in Gig Tu's post with pic that i imagined seeing a female figure in the back seat, which of course, barely see now.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arlingen-17-July-2016&p=12785932#post12785932
attachment.php

Video in this link.

Thank you dotr. Still looking, but it seems more like a pickup. The back wheel is there, no door handle, it seems. The hand I was seeing is a reflection on the glass, not in the car.

I don't think he has a chain, seems more like the reflection on both sides of his hand might make it look like he does.

hand.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-09-06 at 10.58.19 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-09-06 at 10.58.19 PM.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 53
I see an SUV. I see a back door and a handle. I wonder what model it is.

I think LE is correct that it is a Ford Escape, compare this stock pic to the video. ..as a car enthusiast, the first thing I look at is the grill and rims, then the body styling
2011_ford_escape_xls_braddock_heights_md_6240048458591057387.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions
Back